What's up at Lost Horizons?

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

What's up at Lost Horizons?

Post by Gregg »

Is anyone else beginning to wonder if the new post button over at LH is disabled? No new posts all day...
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Re: What's up at Lost Horizons?

Post by Prof »

Actually, I don't think there has been a post since Wednesday.
"My Health is Better in November."
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

I think that the half dozen regular posters were all sharing the same brain, passing it from person to person, and then one of them dropped it and it slipped through a small crack in the floor.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

LPC wrote:I think that the half dozen regular posters were all sharing the same brain, passing it from person to person, and then one of them dropped it and it slipped through a small crack in the floor.
:lol:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

LPC wrote:I think that the half dozen regular posters were all sharing the same brain, passing it from person to person, and then one of them dropped it and it slipped through a small crack in the floor.
Soon to be available from Cheapass Games, Give Me the Brain, Lostheads edition.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I've kind of been following the "Skank Beat - Pablo" cage match, which I thought may lead to something drastic eventually.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

To steal a favorite put-down of my brother-in-law: the brain of a Loserhead, on the edge of a razor blade, would be like a BB on an Interstate highway.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

Possibilities:

DHS has a new program that is paralyzing their website.

LH has a new program that is preventing access to some or all of their postings.

They have finally drunk the koolaid.

It's the calm before the storm--the LH members are formulating a deadly new strategy.
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Someone has finally posted something at LH:
Hang'Em High wrote:Since nobody seems to have anything to say since wednesday night, may I suggest that someone who was able to attend the paltalk chat give a report on what was discussed?

Did anyone ask Pete to weigh in on some of the issues being discussed here at the forum lately, such as the propriety of using Form 843 to request refunds of "employment" taxes, or to provide additional material to remove the doubts of some as to whether employment taxes are indeed income taxes?

Has he discussed the status of the appeal? Has it been filed? If not, when is it due? When will it be heard? Has he been sentenced? If not, when? Will he remain free until the appeals process is complete (and hopefully after as well)? Anybody know what's the dealio?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Hang'Em High wrote:Has he discussed the status of the appeal? Has it been filed? If not, when is it due? When will it be heard? Has he been sentenced? If not, when?
These kinds of questions are very annoying, when you consider the amount of time that some of us spend keeping track of this kind of thing and posting the information. (See, for example, http://quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4968 and http://tpgurus.wikidot.com/peter-hendrickson)

But, as is typical of most of their "research," they couldn't find their own rumps with a map, a flashlight, and both hands.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

LPC wrote:they couldn't find their own rumps with a map, a flashlight, and both hands.
I was going to disagree and sling a random insult in their general direction, but I couldn't decide on which one to use:

Only because someplace somewhere, there is a definition for all four items which excludes those items by means of a list of inclusions.

Oh, they found it. They figured out how to turn on the flashlight and it was all they could see. Well the inside, that is. Were you referring to the inside or the outside?

If we do it right, they could follow the map and essentially deport themselves to Somalia.

It's really awesome that you took all their performance evaluations and posted a summary here.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Number Six wrote:Possibilities: ...

It's the calm before the storm--the LH members are formulating a deadly new strategy.
Ah, yes. The death of reason. :wink:
The Devil Makes Three
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

I'm bored.

Hey, neither Blowhard Hendrickson nor his followers have come up with any gems over at losthorizons lately. What's-a matter, kids?

Are we pressed, now, to a reversion of the playing of the oldies? OK, how about a trip back, a nostalgic journey to yesteryear, a few months before Pete Hendrickson's latest guilty verdicts? I can hear the Blowhard bleating even now.......
Further, of course, what the sly and dissembling 'Larry Williams' [a pseudonym used by Famspear at another web site] of the IRS (and/or its invested, symbiotic "tax profession") wishes to obscure is that the words of the courts cited throughout CtC [Cracking the Code, Hendrickson's tax evasion book], and in related or expansionary work .... ARE fully consistent with, and reflective of, what was actually decided by the courts in the cases involved. It is 'Larry Williams' and the IRS that are reduced to trotting out completely irrelevant "dicta" from cases like Latham and Sullivan, in which the courts explicitly say that the matter to which the government-cited dicta relates IS NOT actually before the court, and IS NOT reflected in the actual decisions, or in which the court actually says nothing meaningful-- and these are the best these mendacious thugs can come up with! .....

Finally, why is anyone in this community [at losthorizons.com] paying the least attention to self-interested prevaricators like 'Larry Williams', or other purveyors of disinformation from places like quatloos? Surely you all understand that their mission is to confuse you, discourage you, and lead you back into the pen!
---Peter Eric ("Blowhard") Hendrickson, at losthorizons on June 23, 2009 (bolding added).

How interesting that Pete Hendrickson should accuse Quatloos regulars of misinterpreting cases like Latham and Sullivan.

Hey Blowhard, get a clue: You ain't no legal scholar, Einstein. You also suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. You're an amateur, you're a loser, and you've been fooling yourself for a long, long time. You're in yet another mess of your own making. Next time, leave the legal analysis to people who know about that sort of thing.

"Lead you back into the pen"? How interesting that the BlowhardMeister should use that phrase. It seems that Peter the Pseudo Tax Law Bleater is on HIS way back into "the pen". The federal pen. What a surprise.

What this thread needs is...... a PeterMeter! My PeterMeter currently registers about 79 days left until April 15, 2010 - Tax Day, and Sentencing Day, for the PeterEricBlowhardMeister.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

I thought you promised to refrain from scatalogical innuendos in your posts?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I get the feeling that Famspear feels a little bit jilted that Hendrickson hasn't risen to the challenge for the last 79 days. What is that old saying? "Hell hath no fury like a lawyer scorned?"
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LurkerRob
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by LurkerRob »

Don't worry Hendrikson is trying to rally his faithful to refute famous tax cases.
He himself has "debunked" Lovell v. United States
See

http://www.losthorizons.com/MidEditionUpdate.htm

Weeding The Garden

As is illustrated by the article above, the American legal landscape has become a tangled mess. Once a well-tended garden, it is now an ugly, weed-infested disgrace in which evil things find plenty of places to lurk, grow, and be used against the people. It is up to those of us who cherish the rule of law and take our responsibilities to our posterity seriously to correct this problem by pulling the weeds and making clear that error and lies will not be tolerated.

The way this will happen is by CtC-educated Americans, who have learned how to read the law, and how to research precedents accurately, taking charge of the legal landscape. In legal contests with the enemies of the law, the good guys need to debunk every inapposite citation deployed against them and keep the courts honest and on-point, something too many in the legal profession apparently abandoned long ago for reasons of their own.

In order to facilitate this effort, I'm setting up a special space in which to post material debunking abused and misconstrued "precedents" such as the 'Lovell' rulings, 'Latham', 'Sullivan' and all the rest which litter government legal filings and have too often been taken by courts (without investigation) as actually standing for the proposition in the context of which they are cited, when knowledgeable examination actually proves this to be untrue. I'm inviting and encouraging every Warrior to take on the task of pulling at least a few weeds by subjecting one or more cases mis-used as "precedent" by government lawyers and "ignorance tax" beneficiaries to proper analysis and investigation, and then send the results to WeedWhackers (at) losthorizons.com (fix the email address appropriately when sending). In a short time, we should have a large collection of ready-for-prime-time, ACCURATE material concerning these cases, able to be used by pro se litigants or the attorneys of those using hired help.

I hope you'll all dive in here and contribute to this project. Submissions should be in MSWord or Rich Text format, and should include the full text of the case being analyzed and any preceding cases cited within the misused ruling (going back in like manner as far as necessary). Analysis should focus on claims of authority within the subject ruling which are not actually supported by the references cited, if any (which could be "case law" or statutes), or claims and conclusions actually contradicted by logic, Constitution, statutes or other rulings (which should be included in the submission). Layout should be:

1.) The citation being misused by the lying contingent;

2.) A concise statement of "what is wrong with this picture" and why;

3.) The analysis proving the statement made in 2, with references cited and quoted as necessary and appropriate; and

4). an appendix containing the complete text of the analyzed case and referenced authorities.

It's our law, people, but only if we take charge of it. For far too long, the American people have left care of this oh-so-important resource to our competitors, who have unsurprisingly twisted it to their own purposes. There's a lot of truth in the old adage that says if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself, and it's hard to imagine too many areas where it's more important that things be done right.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

LurkerRob wrote:
Blowhard Hendrickson wrote: There's a lot of truth in the old adage that says if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself, ...
I love it when people like Hendrickson trot out that logic. I recommend they perform a "do it yourself vasectomy" and if they survive, let us know how it goes.

Welcome to the posting side of Quatloos, LurkerRob!
The Devil Makes Three
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:I love it when people like Hendrickson trot out that logic. I recommend they perform a "do it yourself vasectomy" and if they survive, let us know how it goes.
They're already performing do-it-yourself-lobotomies.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

webhick wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:I love it when people like Hendrickson trot out that logic. I recommend they perform a "do it yourself vasectomy" and if they survive, let us know how it goes.
They're already performing do-it-yourself-lobotomies.
Negative - you are presuming that there was something there to cut off in the first place.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Here's a video of Blowhard Hendrickson I had not seen before:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 2571120895
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet