Re: What's up at Lost Horizons?

Post by Harvester »

mmm, thanks for sharing
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Patrick Michael Mooney is back at losthorizons with this post:
The only returns not at risk, this year or any year, will be those returns that endorse an ignorqance [sic] of the law and the fallacy that all money received by an individual is income, especially money received by a worker exercising his god-given right to work for a living.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2395

Patrick, it matters not whether God gave you your right to work for a living or not. Under U.S. law, the compensation you receive (or constructively receive) for services you perform for others is includible in gross income (except to the extent otherwise excluded by law -- e.g., sections 101 through 140 of the Code). That means your compensation is taxable, even if the compensation is realized in connection with an activity unconnected to the exercise of a federal privilege. You are a dimwit, Patrick, and Peter Hendrickson is going back to prison.

And nobody claims that "all money received by an individual is income." That's not the law. For example, loan proceeds are not income. Put a cork in the phony rhetoric, Patrick.

Patrick continues:
Any return that tries to assert the correct nature of the tax, and fails to yield your property over to the BEAST, is subject to the toothless scare-tactics of the Ogden boys and the various liars scattered throughout the other branches of the IRS.
The Internal Revenue Service has the legal power to seize assets without going to court, Patrick -- as long as certain steps are followed. And the IRS does seize assets without going to court. Your characterization of the IRS "tactics" as being "toothless" is not credible.
Too many warriors fret about what forms are the proper one to file. Legally, you could file your return on a simple piece of paper, if you'd like.
Wrong again, Patrick. You are required by law to use the forms prescribed by the Secretary of the Treasury or his delegate.
Instead of being afraid of catching the IRS' attention, you should be EXCITED when it does happen. This means you are FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT, not running away from it.
[insert giggling sounds here]
:) :D :lol:
We need more people to get "caught" in this fight, so that the knowledge of the Fed's overzealous and out of jurisdiction activities gain larger awareness among our friends and neighbors.
Patrick, I believe your guru Peter E. (Blowhard) Hendrickson -- the owner of the losthorizons web site and source of the Cracking the Code tax scam -- has obliged you. His sentencing is set for April 15, 2010. Let's hear it for "awareness among your friends and neighbors", Patrick!
8)
Don't run away from the fight...CHARGE INTO THE FRAY!
Patrick, are you Blowhard Hendrickson's answer to Monty Python?
:)
I am tired of smelling the stench of fear on this site.
The stench you smell is your own fear, Patrick.
It it the government that should be growing in fear, as knowledge of the greatest crime and fraud perpertrated [sic] against its people keeps coming to light.

Press on, Warriors!
[insert more giggling noises here]
:wink:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

When Patrick talks about "warriors", I think of the cartoons I remember seeing when I was a boy, showing boys with Mom's saucepans on their heads (for helmets) and their air guns (with corks in the muzzles) playing "Army". I also think of the joke about the mouse who creeps into a bar, laps up some spilled whiskey, and then yells "bring on the #)&$#)@* cat!"
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Potentially messed-up historical reference to be corrected by someone who actually knows the facts:

The 'Spirit Warriors' of the native americans who faced the bullets of the cavalry with beaded vests.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Nikki wrote:Potentially messed-up historical reference to be corrected by someone who actually knows the facts:

The 'Spirit Warriors' of the native americans who faced the bullets of the cavalry with beaded vests.
I think that you may be thinking of the "Ghost Dancers" of the 1880s, who found out just how effective their magic shirts were at the Massacre of Wounded Knee in 1890.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Those silly Indians, they sure were dumb huh?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Actually the Ghost Dance is another example of people taking an original idea and twisting it to fit their own particular vision. The originator of the dance, Wovoka, a Paiute medicine man, named it "Dance in a Circle"; his message was that dancing this dance would end hostility in the world, especially that between the American Indians and whites. The end result would be all people living in harmony with each other and nature.

Of course, as word of this ritual became widespread, other more militant Indian leaders decided that the message made more sense if it revolved around the goal of eliminating all whites from North America. And to make it even more appealing, why not promise the amazing ability to gain immunity from the white man's bullets? So was born the Ghost Shirts philosophy.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Nikki wrote:Potentially messed-up historical reference to be corrected by someone who actually knows the facts:

I think that you may be thinking of the "Ghost Dancers" of the 1880s, who found out just how effective their magic shirts were at the Massacre of Wounded Knee in 1890.
Thank you for applying historical accuracy.

I had the sort of nearly approximately close concept, so that gets a point or two, plus extra points for humility and begging for help.

That said, the LoserHeads seem to be the 21st century reincarnation of the Ghost Dancers. Unfortunately the LH's spells, correspondence, and mumbo jumbo will be equally as powerful as the magic shirts.

Even better, the LHs are getting picked off one-by-one so they don't even have the opportunity to mount a human-wave suicide attack.
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

Famspear wrote:
Too many warriors fret about what forms are the proper one to file. Legally, you could file your return on a simple piece of paper, if you'd like.
Wrong again, Patrick. You are required by law to use the forms prescribed by the Secretary of the Treasury or his delegate.
Actually, as I recall there are some old cases that do say you don't have to use IRS forms. I think what these cases say that what you are legally required to do is provide to the IRS is ALL the information necessary to determine your correct income tax liability. Of course, there is no reason why not to use the forms and failure to do so will undoubtably cause additional large problems. But in the extremely unlikely event you provided to the IRS all of the information required by the forms in some other timely and accessible manner, I think the IRS would be hard pressed to penalize you simply because you didn't use their forms. And this is really academic because the reason why they don't want to use the forms is that they don't want to provide the necessary information. I would track this down but I am snowed in far away from research materials.
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Duke2Earl wrote:
Famspear wrote:
Actually, as I recall there are some old cases that do say you don't have to use IRS forms. I think what these cases say that what you are legally required to do is provide to the IRS is ALL the information necessary to determine your correct income tax liability. Of course, there is no reason why not to use the forms and failure to do so will undoubtably cause additional large problems. But in the extremely unlikely event you provided to the IRS all of the information required by the forms in some other timely and accessible manner, I think the IRS would be hard pressed to penalize you simply because you didn't use their forms.
I think that there are some cases that have suggested that filing a homemade return might be a defense to willful failure to file or other crimes. For example:

“The statutes themselves require the payment of the tax and the filing of a return. 26 U.S.C. § 6012. The contents of the required return are described, in a general way, right in the statute. If a taxpayer had done his best to fashion and file a homemade return for want of notice of the IRS forms, and had paid the applicable tax, then 5 U.S.C. § 552 might protect him from being ‘adversely affected’ by nonpublication of a form. However, the Bowers simply have evaded income taxes, and their duty to pay those taxes is manifest on the face of the statutes, without any resort to IRS rules, forms or regulations.”

United States v. Bowers, 920 F.2d 220, 222 (4th Cir. 1990), (footnotes omitted).

But I don't think that the IRS is required to try to process something that doesn't meet their standards, and can treat the non-conforming "return" as a non-return for purposes of civil penalties (such as the civil penalty for failure to file, or for willful failure to comply with rules and regulations).
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

At the risk of bringing a legitimate tax question to this thread, what happens if the IRS hasn't prepared forms before the statutory (or filing) deadline.

Congress has been known to do change the rules less than a month before the deadline they set for filing, and 2010 (say) short year returns may need to be filed 3-1/2 months after the end of the tax year, while 2010 tax forms are not usually available until, at the earliest, December 2010.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Arthur Rubin wrote:At the risk of bringing a legitimate tax question to this thread, what happens if the IRS hasn't prepared forms before the statutory (or filing) deadline.

Congress has been known to do change the rules less than a month before the deadline they set for filing, and 2010 (say) short year returns may need to be filed 3-1/2 months after the end of the tax year, while 2010 tax forms are not usually available until, at the earliest, December 2010.
In my memory, such late minute changes are rare.

On the separate issue about needing year 2010 forms when they're not yet available: In my practice, we routinely have to modify the prior year version of a form, changing the date on each page, in order to prepare final year short period returns. The IRS generally processes these returns all the time. In nearly 20 years of doing this, I haven't experienced much trouble with this practice.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: I think that you may be thinking of the "Ghost Dancers" of the 1880s, who found out just how effective their magic shirts were at the Massacre of Wounded Knee in 1890.
Or the Fists of Righteous Harmony of the Boxer Rebellion and their faith that through training, diet, martial arts, and prayer, perform extraordinary feats, such as flight and could become immune to swords and bullets.

Further, they popularly claimed that millions of "spirit soldiers" would descend from the heavens and assist them in purifying China from foreign influences.

That is until the Eight Nation Alliance had other ideas. Ironic that bullets and swords have no faith-based precepts, huh?
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

And LogicTax drags up the 14th amendment. Petey is going to be furious...
As history has shown, a certain group of people were not considered citizen's within the jurisdiction's of the several American States/Republics, …

and were eventually given federal or United States citizenship, and denizenship within the American States/Republics as reflected in the 14th amendment to the Constitution, all by force of arms by the federal jurisdiction under the power of the Commander in Chief. (see Reconstruction Acts):
[...]
Also, make note that these denizen's (were)have granted privileges and immunities but not unalienable rights within the several American Republics or even within the federal jurisdiction/territory, the United States.

Therefore, it is a grant of "privilege" (United States privilege), with all the responsibilities (income tax) associated with the privileges and immunities granted.

In reality, slavery never really ended for these "denizens", but a more insidious and sophisticated form took the place of the more overt form of servitude.

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2401
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Thule wrote:And LogicTax drags up the 14th amendment. Petey is going to be furious...
As history has shown, a certain group of people were not considered citizen's within the jurisdiction's of the several American States/Republics, …

and were eventually given federal or United States citizenship, and denizenship within the American States/Republics as reflected in the 14th amendment to the Constitution, all by force of arms by the federal jurisdiction under the power of the Commander in Chief. (see Reconstruction Acts):
[...]
Also, make note that these denizen's (were)have granted privileges and immunities but not unalienable rights within the several American Republics or even within the federal jurisdiction/territory, the United States.

Therefore, it is a grant of "privilege" (United States privilege), with all the responsibilities (income tax) associated with the privileges and immunities granted.

In reality, slavery never really ended for these "denizens", but a more insidious and sophisticated form took the place of the more overt form of servitude.

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2401
The racism underlying the tax denier movement never stays below the surface for long.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Well, another of my favorites crazies is back, Mountain of Fire. Judging from his newest topic, I'm betting he's either out of meds or he found a new liquor store...

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 31a7750111
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Gregg wrote:Well, another of my favorites crazies is back, Mountain of Fire. Judging from his newest topic, I'm betting he's either out of meds or he found a new liquor store...

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 31a7750111
He's on a roll today. I saw no reason to study his ramblings in details, but a couple of statements caught my eye.

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2406
Okay I have rambled, I have assumed allot, I have ranted a little,
[...]
Good news is this, although my education cost more than any law school, I now know the problem was me, still is some days. Not that I haven't studied law, but I'm not what you would call a professional licensed anything. I'm cocky, arrogant, and private. I am me, just a squirrel trying to get a nut, and keep it.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Crackhead Nationwide is apprarently off the meds again and flat out daring the IRS to come get him…
And therefore, I'm not sure we have to give up those items in order to win this in court. I'm thinking of those few people (can't remember names) who beat the IRS in court. Hmm, Brown:Family locked up for the rest of their lives?, Bannister, locked up?, Peel-Jackson? Schiff? Oh wait, Stilly, Springer? Umm, right, can’t remember names… They kept the burden of proof on the IRS, said they'd pay any tax legally owed if shown the obligation, the statute, the law. Just provide the evidence of INCOME under the revenue act. Is this your bank account? Were these deposits made, these checks cashed? Absent shenanigans in the court, the IRS/DOJ cannot produce evidence of INCOME without also revealing, IN OPEN COURT, that using one of the above items converts your activities of right into activity of privilege. That’s just bunk, they can do anytime, they do do all the time, try them. No court has ever done so (to my knowledge) so far, you’ve shown your knowledge is wanting. and will not. Then go ahead, try them Because to do so would reveal the whole scam! That we were all deceived into changing our status, into signing our rights away, into becoming slaves on the federal tax plantation. You keep on saying things like that, it makes a big hit on the crazy people websites. Ask Reno.

Now, I think there are shenanigans in the court as that recent "deathbed judge ruling" shows. And the other federal judges, especially in tax cases, "in the matter at hand I instruct you that the law means ...," are not their own men/women. They're puppets following orders. They're not judging but parroting what the DOJ gave them. They're not stand-up men. If any judge out there wants to come clean and tell your story, that'd be great, contact me. Discretion assured. I think you could get one of those “Common Law Court” judges to go along with that. Hell, you can prolly find a “Private Attorney General to go with you on that trip.

I say it's only necessary to attack the info returns. I'm anecdotal evidence of this and am in a unique position to test your theory CA. As a contract worker I've taken steps to restrict Forms 1099 issued against my SSN. That’s right good evidence of conspiracy. I make plenty of $ but have precious little income. And you’ll be paying a bit of that when they catch you, a lot to the IRS, the rest to a reall attorney if you have more sense than you’ve demonstrated. I have no IRS problems, nary a letter. Therefore the IRS has no info return presumptions of income on me. If they want to pursue me, they'll have to do it based on one of those half dozen items. You want me in court? Great! Bring it on maggots. Hmm, what did somenone say about Hubris? I'll show you who the real crooks are. Your new roomate. What's likely to happen as I make the IRS/DOJ prove their position, is this. They'll clear the courtroom & meet with me in private to cut a deal along the line of: "Mr. Nationwide we're in a position to make this all go away if . . . if you'll just agree not to tell the other slaves, that they are slaves." Not likely, but I do think if you’d shut up now, call them and start paying your taxes, you might avoid prison,,,it’s a longshot, but its your only hope beyond “slipping though the cracks” as you have been.

I'm bad I'm Nationwide
You’ll be crying like a bitch with a skinned knee when they come for you.

Respondent: Is it your contention that I received the payments in question related to "trade or business" as defined in Title 26 § xx?
Petitioner: Yes.
Respondent: based on what evidence?
Petitioner: that you supplied your SSN to your bank. You cashed your paychecks, you spent this much money blah blah blah…
Respondent: Huh? They asked & I complied. Do you contend that I entered a contract, or became engaged in a "trade or business" as defined in Title 26 § xx at the point I proffered a SSN?

If it came to court, I'd just keep questioning, hammering away at their presumptions. They're all based on govt deception. How's that gonna look to the jury? Umm, like you’re an incredibly annoying ass hat tax cheat. Ask Pete about that one…

No, never audited, but I'm hearing you and am hedging my bets. I'm trying to get out of these federal presumptions of "citizen" "resident" and "taxpayer." I've cleaned out the 401k, been non-endorsing checks pursuant to Title 12 §411 http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/12/411.html "..They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand .." and David Merrill has anecdotal evidence of the IRS backing off when targets say they have evidence of not endorsing private credit of the Fed; that monies received were redeemed in lawful money - US Notes in the form of Federal Reserve Notes (since US notes are no longer issued). Am also considering closing my bank accounts.
(emphasis added on the David Merrill Van Pelt reference

I added a little snarky commnetary there, in red. But I do, by the power vested in me by not anyone in patcular, declare a new conditon…
If you quote David Merrill Van Pelt as your legal guru without breaking out in in laughter, you are offically stupid and should, for the protection of the gene pool, be immediately taken from this place, shaved sterilized, humiliated and destroyed. Humanely, if convenient.

By the way, does it occur to anyone else that David Merill Van Pelt dropped his last name so that when the loonies and his fans google him it's not as easy to find he's a raving lunatic?
Last edited by Gregg on Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Minor oopsie. Bannister has avoided prison -- so far.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yeah, right, so far, he has been very very lucky, but his luck will run out and he will be joining his cohorts at the hotel gray bar, and I doubt but that it will not be far in the offing. Do I not remember that he is mixed up in the Stilley Springer business?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.