What's up at Lost Horizons?

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: What's up at Lost Horizons?

Post by Famspear »

Patrick Michael ("I never saw a Cracking the Code loss that I couldn't call a victory") Mooney has made this post at losthorizons, in response to a comment or comments by other Crackheads:
This doesn't really pass muster as a courage test for me. There are a lot more powerful and profound actions we can be engaging in instead of preaching to the choir.

Pete Hendrickson is facing jail time very shortly. Are we going to let that happen quietly? Are we going to let the man who illumintated [sic] the truth to us so clearly be made a spectacle of by the US government?

There's real courage in your answer to that question.

And, to not be a complete spoil-sport...I am a citizen of the Commonwaelth [sic] of Virginia, and a sovereign human being before that. I do not fit the legal classification of "U.S. Person", and have resisted such classification since 2003, when I first read the great work of our most celebrated author.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2419
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Patrick Michael Mooney wrote:
Pete Hendrickson is facing jail time very shortly. Are we going to let that happen quietly? Are we going to let the man who illumintated [sic] the truth to us so clearly be made a spectacle of by the US government?
Based on past history, I would guess that the answer is that the Crackheads will let the government make a spectacle of Pete.

Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to jail he goes!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Patrick Mooney wrote:Pete Hendrickson is facing jail time very shortly. Are we going to let that happen quietly?
Quietly or noisily, what difference does it make? Hendrickson will be in jail either way. Mooney's only choice is whether to join him there.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Famspear wrote: Based on past history, I would guess that the answer is that the Crackheads will let the government make a spectacle of Pete.

Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to jail he goes!

Actually I don't think the gov't will have to lift a finger, I am quite certain that Pete can and will manage to make a spectacle of himself without the necessity of outside help.

As to Mooney's future, I suspect it will depend on whether he is a true believer or just the windbag I have long suspected him of being. I personally think he is just a windbag and too much of a coward to actually follow his mentor or follow him to the gallows. On the other hand, if he doesn't shut up, he may find himself going to jail for incitement to illegal actions.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

In a new post, Mooney is talkin' tough, folks!

Losthorizons poster "harley" writes:
I have a friend, who filed ctc then got "you have one chance to correct this" letter. She did amend the return as they wanted. They processed it and sent her the refund. Now 3 weeks later, she gets a cp15 letter. So what should she do at this point?
Mooney responds:
If your friend retreated from her CTC filing and ACCEPTED the IRS version of things, then she must also pay the cp15 penalty that she was assessed.

You can't have it both ways. She agreed she was subject to their law and so must pay the penalties of their law.

Please don't bring silly requests like this to the forum. This website is not about any tax-evading strategies. It is about standing up for the law against the unscrupulous tactics of the Federal Government.

Their chief weapon is FEAR, which is what your "friend" succumbed to. I can only say that this is disappointing to hear. But I can offer no condoloences [sic] for the loss of her property.

The entire warrior community wishes your friend the best and hopes for the day when her COURAGE is stronger than her fear.

In the meantime, we have better things to concern ourselves with.
(bolding added).

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 84ae#23445

Wow, what a tough guy that Patrick Michael Mooney is! And he's speaking for the "entire warrior community" now!
LPC

Post by LPC »

harley wrote:I have a friend, who filed ctc then got "you have one chance to correct this" letter. She did amend the return as they wanted. They processed it and sent her the refund. Now 3 weeks later, she gets a cp15 letter. So what should she do at this point?
That makes no sense. Why would the IRS identify a return as frivolous, issue a notice asking for a correction, receive the correction, issue a refund, and then assess a frivolous return penalty? It makes no sense.
Patrick Mooney wrote:If your friend retreated from her CTC filing and ACCEPTED the IRS version of things, then she must also pay the cp15 penalty that she was assessed.

You can't have it both ways. She agreed she was subject to their law and so must pay the penalties of their law.

Please don't bring silly requests like this to the forum. This website is not about any tax-evading strategies. It is about standing up for the law against the unscrupulous tactics of the Federal Government.

Their chief weapon is FEAR, which is what your "friend" succumbed to. I can only say that this is disappointing to hear. But I can offer no condoloences [sic] for the loss of her property.

The entire warrior community wishes your friend the best and hopes for the day when her COURAGE is stronger than her fear.

In the meantime, we have better things to concern ourselves with.
(bolding added).

Of course, the whole Lost Horizons is about silly requests, so complaining about silly requests is definitely ironic.

And "harley" had an interesting retort:
harley wrote:Pm, not helpful here, and wow what a douche! My friend is foreign and does not know better. They sent back the scare letter. She amended and refiled. They sent her the refund done their way, and thats been it. She then later got the assessment letter. I am pretty sure she is not going to have to pay anything here, she complied with their wishes. Seriously dude, take your meds, no one needs to be responded to that way.
I predict a short life-span for harley on Lost Horizons.
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Hmmm, even regulars seem to tire of Mountain of Fire and his ramblings. PeacefulKancer at bat:
PK wrote:
MOF wrote:I'm cocky, arrogant, and private.
You forgot pompous.
And...
Your writings are just as constructive as the letters the IRS sends.
There, I said it...
PK wrote:If you come here and talk in circles and offer nothing concrete... then I will say it as so.

Why all the secrecy? Ever since MoF came here he has talked from behind the curtains. If you have something to say, THEN SAY IT!
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Crackheads Eating Their Own...who'd have thunk it?
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I saw a few people calling out Mountain of Fire and thought to myself, "how nut's do you have to be for the crackheads to say you're nuts"?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Gregg wrote:I saw a few people calling out Mountain of Fire and thought to myself, "how nut's do you have to be for the crackheads to say you're nuts"?
Yeah, that is pretty bad. That ranks right up there from getting fired out of Guns N' Roses for having a drug problem.

I still can't fathom how one manages that. Freebasing a kitten, perhaps?
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Other Crackheads have responded to Patrick Michael Mooney's tough guy talk. User "akseeker" writes:
No offense, PM [Patrick Michael Mooney], but that sounds rather harsh. Without knowing how she amended her return, and how much of her funds were returned, we don't know that she 'buckled'.

Without more information, we shouldn't make any judgements on her.
And "harley" writes:
Pm, not helpful here, and wow what a douche! My friend is foreign and does not know better. They sent back the scare letter. She amended and refiled. They sent her the refund done their way, and thats been it. She then later got the assessment letter. I am pretty sure she is not going to have to pay anything here, she complied with their wishes. Seriously dude, take your meds, no one needs to be responded to that way.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 3446#23446

Gosh darn it, Patrick, you don't speak for the entire CtC warrior community after all!
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

harley wrote:
I have a friend, who filed ctc then got "you have one chance to correct this" letter. She did amend the return as they wanted. They processed it and sent her the refund. Now 3 weeks later, she gets a cp15 letter. So what should she do at this point?
That makes no sense. Why would the IRS identify a return as frivolous, issue a notice asking for a correction, receive the correction, issue a refund, and then assess a frivolous return penalty? It makes no sense.
It could be a case of the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing. If her original return was never processed and if her "amended" return were not a Form 1040X, but rather a Form 1040, but with corrected information, and if she filed it in the usual fashion, rather than by mailing it to the frivolous filer unit with a copy of the letter she received, all of which are quite likely given that she was dim enough to fall for CTC in the first place, the return could have been processed and a refund issued without the frivolous filer unit being aware of it.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Famspear wrote:Gosh darn it, Patrick, you don't speak for the entire CtC warrior community after all!
Nope, and only just barely for the voices in his head, and they can't all come to a consensus.

Or Quixote, regarding the FVP, it could just be a good old fashioned error, as you say "one hand not knowing what the other hand is doing". If she hadn't filed a CTC return she wouldn't be in this position to begin with. Hopefully live and learn. Maybe putting PM on ignore will improve her chances of no further problems. Actually, I think putting PM on ignore couldn't but improve your entire quality of life.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

At lost horizons, user "PeacefulKancer" writes:
The last time I checked, our fearless leader [Peter E. Hendrickson] was being designated as a "person" liable for tax. It seemed, at least from my seat, that the court didn't really care what he did. His "activity" did not matter. His "privledge" [sic] did not matter. All that did matter to the court was that he was a "person." Period. Therefore, he was liable for a tax.

Why?

Why was he designated as a person and he couldn't refuse it? Why did the government not have to prove it?

Maybe it was tampering or bad justice.

Or, maybe we have been self-incriminating and self-sabotashing [sic] ourselves for years and decades. Maybe, just maybe the IRS is not so bad after all. Maybe they are just operating how they are supposed to. Maybe it is us [sic] who is [sic] putting ourselves into the crosshairs......
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 0f01#23498

EDIT: The guy almost sounds like he is moving away from the delusion, but the rest of his post says otherwise:
We have talked a lot about this on the board - stay out of the alligator pit. I personally believe that there is some merit to the arguement that citizenship (somewhat) and SSNs (somewhat) are part of the mess. What is the alligator pit, exactly? Until I find out or someone else does, then I am goin to continue kicking down doors myself and taking nobodys word for 100% truth. If you look at all my posts you will see that anything even remotely close to taxes I try to post in hopes that maybe something I post will spark something for someone else. This is why I've shared a lot of my own personal documents.

Sure, in a perfect world SSNs are just numbers... but it the presumptions of those numbers that get us in trouble.

So if you want to have a Federal number attached to forms that the Federal government uses, and use some of the same terminology that they use... just because someone says it is "just an ID" then so be it. I on the other hand think it is a problem and I am trying to address it.

Sorry for my original message. I am in this for the truth. I am not going to leave a rock unturned just because someone that "taught" me a lot about this scam says to look away. All due respect.
LurkerRob
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by LurkerRob »

Hendrickson's appeal brief from latest LH Newsletter

SUPPLEMENTAL BRIEF IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANT’S NOVEMBER 3, 2009 MOTION FOR JUDGMENT OF ACQUITTAL AND/OR NEW TRIAL

Introduction

On November 3, 2009, Defendant Peter Hendrickson filed a Motion for Judgment of Acquittal or New Trial under Fed.R.Crim.P. 29(c) and 33(a), on various grounds, and sought and was granted leave to supplement this Motion after review of the trial transcript. Pursuant to this Motion and Order, Mr. Hendrickson respectfully submits the following brief supplementing his previously-filed Motion and Brief. An Index of Authorities, and related exhibits, are attached.

He
Issues Addressed in this Brief

A. The Court Erred in Its Denial of Defendant’s Pre-Trial Motion to Dismiss the Indictment Due to Mr. Hendrickson Not Being a “Person” Subject to the Charges, and in any event the Government Failed to Carry Its Burden of Proof as to this Element of the Offense in Trial

B. The Prosecution Failed to Carry Its Other Burdens of Proof Throughout Trial

C. Jury Instructions Regarding the Meaning of the Criminal Statutes Mr. Hendrickson Was Charged with Violating were Inaccurate, Misleading and Prejudicial.

D. Jury Instructions Regarding How to Apply the Law to the Facts in this Case were Confusing and Prejudicial, and/or Improper Exhibits were Admitted into Evidence.

Full document here

http://www.losthorizons.com/Newsletter/ ... 9Brief.pdf
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

At losthorizons, user "kbehr" writes:
My brother filed ammended [sic] forms for 2006 and 2007 correcting the w2s. It took 7 months for them to respond and now they say that the forms were frivolous and are threatening a $5k fine if the forms are not corrected to the original amounts within 30 days. They also are advising that he get a tax attorney which I believe to be the worst thing to do. They also sent a brochure called "Why Do I Have To Pay Taxes?"
Does anybody have any ideas about what the best thing to do next is?

Thank you,
Kar
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2439

Yes, I would say: Dress up in a Superman outfit and run up and down the streets of your neighborhood at 2:30 in the morning waving your arms and screaming like a chicken. That will work just as well as Peter Hendrickson's Cracking the Code method. Oh, wait, excuse me: PeterMeister says it's not a "method".

Oh, wait, Crackhead Patrick Michael Mooney has something to say:
Welcome to the fight!

Let them fine you all they want. ......
Ah, that tops my suggestion!
:roll:

Oh, wait Patrick. There's more? Yes, Patrick writes:
......At some point, you're going to have to prepare to defend yourself legally, but that may be several years down the road.

They began fining me in 2004 and have not stopped yet. I dare them to keep piling the numbers on. The only way they can collect from me is to take me to criminal court....which I welcome with open arms when the opportunity arrives.
No Einstein, they don't have to take you to criminal court to collect from you. Sorry, but I think you may be in for a nasty surprise down the road.

Mooney continues:
You can be sure the IRS will ignore everything you send them. You may consider doing the same, sice [sic] they are acting in BAD FAITH by not providing you with the EVIDENCE as to why your return is frivolous.
Ah, yes, just ignore those IRS notices!
I can tell you this. If you filed the CTC educated way, and truthfully so, then the IRS will NEVER have the evidence to prove either your alleged liability or your alleged civil penalties.
I can tell you this: If Patrick clicks his heels together three times and repeats softly, "There's no place like Pete's bosom, there's no place like Pete's bosom, there's no place like Pete's bosom....."

Well, make up your own punch line.
Don't be fearful. Stand your ground and get others to do the same. Keep reading, so that you know completely in your heart and soul that these guys are thug criminals...nothing more.

If you decide to give in to their threats, you don't belong here. Good luck!
And thank you, Patrick, for those marvelous words of wisdom -- and encouragement!

:)
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Patrick Michael Mooney wrote:
They [the Internal Revenue Service] began fining me in 2004 and have not stopped yet. I dare them to keep piling the numbers on.
Um, Patrick, now when you say "dare," do you mean that word "dare" in the same sense that Larken Rose used the word "dare" when he "dared" the government to prosecute him for his criminal acts in connection with the "861" tax scam - before the government took his dare, got him indicted, tried, convicted, and sent to federal prison? You mean that kind of "dare"?

:)
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Famspear wrote:
Oh, wait, Crackhead Patrick Michael Mooney has something to say:
Welcome to the fight!

Let them fine you all they want. ......
Ah, that tops my suggestion!
:roll:

Oh, wait Patrick. There's more? Yes, Patrick writes:
......At some point, you're going to have to prepare to defend yourself legally, but that may be several years down the road.

They began fining me in 2004 and have not stopped yet. I dare them to keep piling the numbers on. The only way they can collect from me is to take me to criminal court....which I welcome with open arms when the opportunity arrives.
No Einstein, they don't have to take you to criminal court to collect from you. Sorry, but I think you may be in for a nasty surprise down the road.
Um, lying on the sidewalk watching your stuff get carted away while the sherriff argues with a social worker as to whether the law requires them to leave you your underwear and a blanket?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

The only question that remains to be answered is this: Is Patrick Mooney approaching the level of Master Blowhard and how will this affect Peter? As in Highlander..."There can only be one!"
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LPC

Post by LPC »

Patrick Mooney wrote:......At some point, you're going to have to prepare to defend yourself legally,
Another important difference between tax nuts and lawyers and accountants is that lawyers and accountants think that a tax position that is going to have to be defended in court is usually a BAD tax strategy.
Patrick Mooney wrote:The only way they can collect from me is to take me to criminal court....
And a tax position that is going to be defended in *criminal* court is a VERY BAD tax strategy.

But that's just the thinking of people who do this kind of thing for a living. Self-taught idiots with narcissistic personality disorders and martyrdom fantasies might reach a different conclusion.
Dan Evans