Robert Clarkson passed away

Tax Man

Re: Robert Clarkson passed away

Post by Tax Man »

webhick wrote:
Famspear wrote:EDIT: If the linked page identifies a regular on this forum, I can see a reason for a restriction (to keep someone's real name confidential). This is the first time I've ever run across the message here at Quatloos.
I removed the link. I didn't notice that the posts were in a private part of the forum. No names were revealed, but I'm sure TPTB put it there for a good reason.
ok, thanks. that's the guy.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Most forums have caves which usually wind up being venues for infighting and other massive wastes of time. I always figured there was at least one here, and this is probably the one forum where it/they serve a useful purpose considering the strange proclivities and irrational thought processes of some of the people who are exposed here, particularly considering the front-line occupations of some Q participants.

And now we know.

As for tubby, his demise may have served to save us taxpayers a boatload of incarceration costs, or at the very least significant injunction litigation costs. Not to mention his now permanent inability to inflict indirect financial and personal pain on gullible marks.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Last edited by webhick on Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed link to private part of forum.
"Link"? To a "private part"?

Must be the "S&M Scams" forum.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

wserra wrote:
There's a secret society within the secret society?

Two worries: Why didn't I know that? And: What happens now that I do?

(Not that I actually "know" anything, of course.)
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

LPC wrote:
wserra wrote:
There's a secret society within the secret society?

Two worries: Why didn't I know that? And: What happens now that I do?

(Not that I actually "know" anything, of course.)
Apparently, we're on a "need to know" basis. I think Webby might be "disappearing" soon, now that she inadvertently released a secret of the inner circle.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Tax Man

Post by Tax Man »

wserra wrote:

Must be the "S&M Scams" forum.
I saw the private part; it looked glorious.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

LPC wrote:(Not that I actually "know" anything, of course.)
Sure, now all the insiders will deny being in the know. :-)
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Nothing to see here. Move along.
Demo.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Demosthenes wrote:Nothing to see here. Move along.
A coverup! A coverup!
:twisted:

I know! The mysterious deleted link holds the secret instructions on how to find Jimmy Hoffa's body.

No, wait.... it's a description of the map leading to the Lost Ark of the Covenant. (Oh, no, wait, Steven Spielberg found that years ago...)

Could be, oh, I don't know, maybe it's a secret document that explains why the heck they ever bothered to make and actually show the 1995 TV mini-series version of Stephen King's book, The Langoliers - one of the worst adaptations of anything I've ever seen on television.

EDIT: I now have to wonder whether the conjecture over the contents of the forbidden Quatloos link will gradually become part of the folklore of mysteries - especially for tax protester-tax denier types. Will we see an entire body of work devoted to conspiracy theories regarding the contents of The Missing Quatloos Link??
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Tax Man

Post by Tax Man »

Famspear wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:Nothing to see here. Move along.
A coverup! A coverup!
:twisted:

I know! The mysterious deleted link holds the secret instructions on how to find Jimmy Hoffa's body.

No, wait.... it's a description of the map leading to the Lost Ark of the Covenant. (Oh, no, wait, Steven Spielberg found that years ago...)

Could be, oh, I don't know, maybe it's a secret document that explains why the heck they ever bothered to make and actually show the 1995 TV mini-series version of Stephen King's book, The Langoliers - one of the worst adaptations of anything I've ever seen on television.

EDIT: I now have to wonder whether the conjecture over the contents of the forbidden Quatloos link will gradually become part of the folklore of mysteries - especially for tax protester-tax denier types. Will we see an entire body of work devoted to conspiracy theories regarding the contents of The Missing Quatloos Link??
Only those who had access to the link for the approximate 10 minutes, or who recall the original thread, will ever know. And maybe one of those persons "in the know" will someday write a book about it.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

oh, is someone writing a book?
jg
Fed Chairman of the Quatloosian Reserve

Post by jg »

Someone is writing an alleged book
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Robert Clarkson passes away. In other news, shares of Homestyle Buffet increased by 30 points in late trading.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

jg wrote:Someone is allegedly writing an alleged book
Fixed it.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Imalawman wrote:An alleged someone is allegedly writing an alleged book
Fixed it for you as well
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

For some strange reason, the Patriot Network doesn't contain a single reference to The Great One passing.

In fact, it still shows seminars scheduled for him.
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

They eat their own. When Nord Davis died, there were a few die hards who acknowledged him and posted his "Pardon Me" pamphlets, but not many, his wife remarried; and Eric Rudolph, his supposed follower, branded him a con-man in his written statement.
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Nikki wrote:For some strange reason, the Patriot Network doesn't contain a single reference to The Great One passing.

In fact, it still shows seminars scheduled for him.
Strange? Seems perfectly natural to me. It's just the way he left it.

Who would update Clarkson's web site now that Clarkson is dead?
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

I'm sure that some of Clarkson's lieutenants stand to gain a fair financial advantage by perpetuating the falsehoods.

However, given the cult of personality underpinning the Patriot Network, it has probably lost all credibility now that the guru has gone to his eternal reward.

The main remaining question is: Which of the remaining vultures will swoop in to claim possession of hte carcass?
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Number Six wrote:They eat their own.
Excuse the pun in the case of The Late Great (XXXL) Robert Clarkson.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -