Outbreak of idiocy in Indiana

Farmer Giles

Re: Outbreak of idiocy in Indiana

Post by Farmer Giles »

This is second time in as many days someone has called for the shooting of people, or brought up guns. Does this website promote terrorism?
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Farmer Giles wrote:This is second time in as many days someone has called for the shooting of people, or brought up guns. Does this website promote terrorism?

Do you, perchance recall posting
just remember I have a blunderbuss...and I'm a much better shot than you.
to which I ws responding?

Is your memory failing as fast as your reasoning ability?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Obviously our Farmer has gotten his liberty tool mixed up with his blunderbuss.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Farmer Giles

Post by Farmer Giles »

You all, truly, give new meaning to the expression, "coming to a battle of the wits unarmed".

I still maintain this website promotes terrorism. You are a bloody-minded bunch of people.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Farmer Giles wrote:You all, truly, give new meaning to the expression, "coming to a battle of the wits unarmed".
No, we don't.
I still maintain this website promotes terrorism. You are a bloody-minded bunch of people.
No, but you are delusional.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Farmer Giles wrote:You all, truly, give new meaning to the expression, "coming to a battle of the wits unarmed".
Yes, we know that you are unarmed when it comes to wits.
Farmer Giles wrote:I still maintain this website promotes terrorism. You are a bloody-minded bunch of people.
Nonsense. We promote adherence to the law. Of course, every so often, someone like you stops by and instead of listening, you put your fingers in your ears and keep on blathering.

BTW, if you live within the state lines of Illinois permanently or for an extended length of time, then under the law, you are a resident of Illinois.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Farmer Giles wrote:I still maintain this website promotes terrorism.
The word "still" is short-hand for "despite all facts to the contrary."
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Nikki wrote:A non-answer.

Try again.

One of the nurses in the hospital has to pay her rent and buy food for her children.

She gets that money from the hospital.

If David didn't pay anything, where did the hospital get the money to pay her?
Well, let me jump in here. David is of course a deadbeat POS who won't even support himself whilst he brags how he has "The Man" right where he wants him, and I'm guessing our farmer friend is either too economically challenged to owe taxes or another deadbeat POS who thinks he's too good to pay taxes.

So, seeing as today I prepared and sent a check for $372,653 to the IRS, and another one going to the State of Ohio next week and yet another to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania the week after that, I think it's safe to say I'm doing more to support "the totally batshit crazy 'tard formerly and properly known as David Merrill Van Pelt" than he himself is, perhaps more than anyone except his mother who of course he beats and has a restraining order against him.

Have we had enough of this idiot to delegate his rambling idiocy to some far off forum where he, Van Pelt and the other All Star Team of Stupid members can mutually jack off to old Rambo clips and let the grownups have grown up discussion?

This is just like when our very own Emperor Stupid Liar first graced (cursed) us with his presence, he posted pages of useless shite, wasted valuable electrons and pretty much everyone's time for no good purpose.

In short, PLEASE MAKE IT STOP! I fear that every post this tard makes drains a little bit of intelligence from the rest of the world!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.