What's up at Lost Horizons?

David Merrill

Re: What's up at Lost Horizons?

Post by David Merrill »

UGA Lawdog wrote:Actually, Dr. Bermudez' evaluation is that SFB was NOT competent to stand trial.
"It is my opinion that Mr. David Merrill Van Pelt is currently suffering from a mental disease or defect which renders him incapable of understanding the nature and course of the proceedings against him, or of participating or assisting in his defense or cooperating with his defense counsel. It is therefore my opinion that Mr. Van Pelt is currently INCOMPETENT TO PROCEED."
- page 4, last paragraph (emphasis in original).

On page 3, there is a little more detail:
"In my opinion, the defendant's behavior was consistent with delusional reasoning, indicative of the likelihood of [sic] that he is subject to psychotic processes that affect his reasoning."
- paragraph labeled "ASSESSMENT".

Under "Diagnostic Impressions", Bermudez gives
"Psychotic Disorder, NOS [not otherwise specified] with delusional and paranoid features."

Exactly. But you did not watch the video or listen to the evaluation for yourself. And it took you all way too long for one of you to catch on to that too!

BERMUDEZ was challenged and the subsequent psychologist was much less of a state sock puppet. In about 40 seconds she wanted to know what I wanted her to do to help me about BERMUDEZ and his defrauding the court.

What you have to remember is that BERMUDEZ was trying to destroy my mind with psychotropic pharmaceuticals so that I would never get around to settling this $20M lien with the state.

Look at that last paragraph closer Dog.

He says that I talked about government deception and that I planned to move forward with enforcement of my $20M lien. Listen to the recording on the video though; nothing. He made that up and that indicted him pretty good for defrauding the court.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Van Pelt? Incompetent?

I'm shocked...shocked, I tell you.
What you have to remember is that BERMUDEZ was trying to destroy my mind with psychotropic pharmaceuticals so that I would never get around to settling this $20M lien with the state.
I think I just found my new quote.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:Van Pelt? Incompetent?

I'm shocked...shocked, I tell you.
I think I just found my new quote.

Absolutely brilliant!
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

The beauty of having that designation as you go through life escapes most people.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:The beauty of having that designation as you go through life escapes most people.

I have that designation with a few clowns at Quatloos. Even the intelligent of you will not look it over and get the whole picture. Exposing BERMUDEZ in such a light is brilliant, like I said.

Remember that the challenge psychologist found me here before our interview. She finds you all very distrubing. I bet her book outsells your biography hands down!

Regards,

David Merrill.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

in about two weeks, I'll be touring the East coast -- visiting several 55+ communities -- to decide where I'll be buying a new home for my retirement.

Based on their preliminary offerings, I'll be able to sell the home where I live and buy one there and still have about 1/2 million dollars left over.

David will be living under a bridge somewhere in Colorado, depending on the allowance he gets from his mother -- who still has a restraining order against him for assaulting her.

David will still be spewing his inanities on the Interner, hoping for some degree of recognition while I sit on the porch of my paid-in-full home.

Irrespective of all the blathering posts that David spews across the Internet, David has thrown away a promising career, a marriage, a relationship with his daujghter, his car, his motor scooter, and a place to live in his mother's basement.

For anyone who is reading these posts, please consider exactly how effective all of David's theories have been, how successful he has been in his life, and say a prayer for him as he proceeds towards his rest in Denver's potter;s field.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Nikki wrote:in about two weeks, I'll be touring the East coast -- visiting several 55+ communities -- to decide where I'll be buying a new home for my retirement.

Based on their preliminary offerings, I'll be able to sell the home where I live and buy one there and still have about 1/2 million dollars left over.

David will be living under a bridge somewhere in Colorado, depending on the allowance he gets from his mother -- who still has a restraining order against him for assaulting her.

David will still be spewing his inanities on the Interner, hoping for some degree of recognition while I sit on the porch of my paid-in-full home.

Irrespective of all the blathering posts that David spews across the Internet, David has thrown away a promising career, a marriage, a relationship with his daujghter, his car, his motor scooter, and a place to live in his mother's basement.

For anyone who is reading these posts, please consider exactly how effective all of David's theories have been, how successful he has been in his life, and say a prayer for him as he proceeds towards his rest in Denver's potter;s field.

There is that eloquent protectionism far more extravagent than anything Europe ever did for Hitler.

With all her wealth - so bitter! Have you figured out why? Do you understand such obsession?

The Fed is only an instrumentality of the US government by virtue that its stock certificates are designed to devalue over time. Nikki protects a world that is dying.

The Story of Money clip.

Regards,

David Merrill.
iplawyer

Post by iplawyer »

in about two weeks, I'll be touring the East coast -- visiting several 55+ communities -- to decide where I'll be buying a new home for my retirement.
So I have a few questions given that we are in a similar situation.

1.) Why the East coast?
2.) Does the state income tax influence where you end up?
3.) Can you tell us the best and worst of what you see?

And finally - Cheers to you for planning so well!
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

iplawyer wrote: 1.) Why the East coast? Mostly family, but also the concentration of cultural resources. Even in the Carolinas, we're still only a day trip from as far off as Boston.
2.) Does the state income tax influence where you end up? Not only the income tax, but real estate, personal property, etc. We won't be utilizing the public school system, so that's out of the picture.
3.) Can you tell us the best and worst of what you see? Later.

And finally - Cheers to you for planning so well!
Also, we want to get away from winter -- at least from having to regularly dig out. Other aspects of weather go into the formula, too, like hurricanes, floods, and so on.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Crackhead Tim Whitney ("databrain") is planning on attending the sentencing for Pete Hendrickson, as is Patrick Mooney.

See:

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2456
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

They seem to think that the judge will create the sentence out of thin air on that day and that the presence of hundreds of people will somehow sway him -- about as well as their hundreds of letters to the Supreme Court did.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Technically, databrain never actually said he was going to be there. He just told everyone they were on notice to "join us by [insert various transportation devices] to show support". That could mean anything in their world.

And I love Patrick's line - "I will be there unless death visits me first." So dramatic. I guess if he doesn't show up we can issue a death certificate.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

How about if we all take up a collection to buy David a bus ticket so he can go to Detroit and apply "remedy" for Pete?

Who knows --- he might be able to post his firs<<<< only veriviable success.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

CaptainKickback wrote:it'd be like kicking a broke-d*ck dog when it's down
And given what we've recently learned about your uncontrollable "perfection," I imagine that you'd be just the guy to identify that dog.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

CaptainKickback wrote:
Nikki wrote:How about if we all take up a collection to buy David a bus ticket so he can go to Detroit and apply "remedy" for Pete?

Who knows --- he might be able to post his firs<<<< only veriviable success.
I think Detroit has suffered enough. Ease on up off of the Big D, it'd be like kicking a broke-d*ck dog when it's down. Uncool.
Commerce Township is not Detroit.

And what's a broke-duck dog anyway?
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Thread's too long (and too off-topic).
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.