A "CtC hip" lawyer?

bmielke

Re: A "CtC hip" lawyer?

Post by bmielke »

Disbarred Idiot...or guy who wasted a whole bunch of money and JD but never took the bar exam wrote:We merely need to get American jurists and pro bono public interest law firms CtC-hip (and I'm in the process of workin' on it...stay tuned...)
Working for a "Pro-bono public interst law firm" I can tell you our tax people put out a brochure every year based on the "Dirty Dozen" They will laugh if someone sends them a copy of CTC. That is if they even see it. It will likely go to a Paralegal or Secretary who will either send it back or put it in the library depending on the note with it.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

https://www.ae911truth.net/profile.php?uid=996902

Name: Mark C. Phillips
Title:
Degree: J.D.
City: Fort Worth
State: TX
Category: Other Supporters and A&E Students
Discipline: Other — Law and Telecommunications
Bio: Born in Fort Worth. Classical liberal. Individualist. Constitutionalist. B.A. in philosophy & psychology (with supplemental work in economics & history); master's work in economics & political economy; J.D. *cum laude* with concentration in economic analysis of law and constitutional jurisprudence. Very concerned that the United States, and, if only by proxy, the world, is being manipulated into a fascist empire. The U.S. is, however, a "republic": Indeed, a Republic of Republics..."not" an *empire*!

Personal 9/11 Statement: There is persuasive, if not, indeed, overwhelming, evidence that the events now known as "9/11" were "black op" false flag staged events---perpetrated by elements of the U.S. federal government. See the works of Webster Tarpley, David Ray Griffin, James Fetzer, and, especially, Professor Steven Jones. Regarding the 9/11 events at both the Pentagon and the WTC, my own research persuades me that the events were staged. WTC 1 & 2 clearly were the result of demolition, "not" due to the planes (possibly drones); and WTC 7 was clearly a straightforward demolition as well. The mainstream story and the original 9/11 Commission Report are both whitewashes. It is time for a thorough and independent investigation of both 9/11 and Oklahoma.

Verification Status: Checked
Demo.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Anyone wanna bet his JD is from a school in the league of the one Orly Taitz went to? Maybe he doesn't live in California so he can't take the bar exam?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Parvati
Demigoddess of Volatile Benevolence

Post by Parvati »

Demosthenes wrote:https://www.ae911truth.net/profile.php?uid=996902

Name: Mark C. Phillips

Personal 9/11 Statement: There is persuasive, if not, indeed, overwhelming, evidence that the events now known as "9/11" were "black op" false flag staged events---perpetrated by elements of the U.S. federal government. (...)my own research persuades me that the events were staged.
Good grief.
"The risk in becoming very intimate with a moldie Parvati is that she may unexpectedly become a Kali and take your head."--Rudy Rucker, Freeware
“Most men would kill the truth if truth would kill their religion.”--Lemuel K. Washburn.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

His Youtube profile is even funnier...
MCP2012's Groups (2) Hairy Female Armpit Lovers Description:

This is a group for anyone that loves females that have hairy armpits,I know from my own experience(as many other men and women do),that women with hairy armpit This is a group for anyone that loves females that have hairy armpits,I know from my own experience(as many other men and women do),that women with hairy armpits,it gives off a strong sexual hormone smell that drives a man crazy,the smell of the hairy armpit is like an "Afrodisiac". (more) (less) Tags: hairy,armpits,girls,hirsuit,fetish
Created: February 25, 2006
Videos: 2 | Members: 557 | Topics: 4 | Notes: 7

The Revoluti­on Will Not Be Televise­d - It Will be Description:

It's no secret that corporate interests have taken over the mainstream media and now control what we see and hear. We can no longer trust the information we rec It's no secret that corporate interests have taken over the mainstream media and now control what we see and hear. We can no longer trust the information we receive from traditional television stations, radio shows and printed newspapers to be accurate, so it's up to us to use the internet as our source of news and political activism.

This group is meant to serve as a gateway for those of us who want to see the real stories in the world, who want to remove the creeping stranglehold of advertising from the telling of those stories and who want to use the internet as our main vehicle for social reform.

In order to keep this group on track, there is just one simple rule:

Only news and politics videos should be added to the "database".

Music videos, clips from movies/television shows and short films have their own place in the message board threads I created. By news and politics, I mean videos that you have made yourself or that is not mainstream. Think "citizen journalism".

Example: Don't put clips from "The Daily Show" on here. I love them as much as you do, but that's not citizen journalism. Neither is putting up clips from CNN or Sky News. Or excerpts from documentaries. Or you ranting into the camera without any evidence or references. Do a Google search for the rules of journalism if you're uncertain of why it should be this way.

If you continue to break the above rule, I will block you from the group and send you a form letter explaining why I did so. If you think that's unfair, then contact me via private message and we'll see if we can't work it out. If you think that's STILL unfair - go start your own indie media group! :)

FAIR USE NOTICE: This youtube account may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes, to advance understanding of human rights, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law. This material is distributed without profit. (more) (less) Tags: indie media alternative press blog
Created: June 29, 2006
Videos: 4893 | Members: 1799 | Topics: 25 | Notes: 5034
Demo.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Gregg wrote:Anyone wanna bet his JD is from a school in the league of the one Orly Taitz went to? Maybe he doesn't live in California so he can't take the bar exam?
Was her's from one of the correspondence courses or was that someone else I am thinking of...No wait was her's an Online degree?
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

bmielke wrote:
Gregg wrote:Anyone wanna bet his JD is from a school in the league of the one Orly Taitz went to? Maybe he doesn't live in California so he can't take the bar exam?
Was her's from one of the correspondence courses or was that someone else I am thinking of...No wait was her's an Online degree?
Online from Taft Law School.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

I got interested in Phillips a few days ago, after I notice that the regulars at LH were drooling over the turgid gibberish being posted by MCP2012.

He lives in Texas, but there's no record of his having been a member of the Texas bar, so his statement that he's not a lawyer is probably true. But I can't find any information about where he might have gone to law school (assuming he did as he claims).

I also found the truther nonsense that Demo found, that confirms his fruitcake status.

His endorsement of CtC:
"[Y]ou really need to familiarize yourself with Pete Hendrickson's absolutely magnificent work at his website and in his book(s). He has, brilliantly and lucidly, "cracked the code" regarding the federal income EXCISE tax(es)."

Mark C. Phillips, JD
He also appears to have filed something with the Supreme Court in an attempt to help Hendrickson get certiorari. It's addressed to CJ Roberts, refers to Docket No. 08-1399 (which was the appeal of the erroneous refund action), and is begins with "THIS LETTER CONSTITUTES CONSTRUCTIVE LEGAL NOTICE OF AN IMPERATIVE LEGAL (CONSTITUTIONAL) DUTY ON THE PART OF THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT QUA JUDICIAL BODY." (All emphasis is in the original.)

And he's clearly delusional because he writes to Roberts "as a fellow-jurist AND as a citizen sovereign." (Emphasis in original.)

As I said, fruitcake.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

When you look up the property records for the address on that amicus brief, you'll that the home is owned by a senior citizen / military vet with the same last name. My guess is that MCP lives with his parent(s).
Demo.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I want my 2 minutes back after reading that. But I do give honorable mention for him first describing the infamy that awaits the court if they choose to ignore the case, and then immediately list all the "good" justices who would have not ignored Pete's rights, blah blah blah, but among the listed is of course Roger Taney, who wrote the Dred Scot Decision, that "a negro has no rights that a white man is bound to respect".....
Which is my own nomination for the worst ever Supreme Court decision....

Lives in mom's basement, eh? Gee, remind me again what a slave I am?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Demosthenes wrote:When you look up the property records for the address on that amicus brief, you'll that the home is owned by a senior citizen / military vet with the same last name. My guess is that MCP lives with his parent(s).
The Tarrant County, Texas voter records show a person with that name, at that address, having a birth date in March 1958. Could be a veteran.

EDIT: Actually, my wild guess, based on the above, would be that we have a guy in his early 50s, living at home with his widowed mother, and that his late father was a disabled veteran.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

MCP2012 ...
But be assured, colleagues, that we're the vanguard of the project to reclaim and restore Amercia's [sic] federalism. ...Think that RICO can't be applied to the fed gubment? Think again!
Genius. Sheer genius. :roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

In an earlier discussion, dezcad posted the list of Hendricksons witnesses in his criminal trial.

At the #1 spot; "Mark C. Phillips Attorney Texas"

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4885&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit

There is a Mark Charles Pillips registred i CA, but doesen't look like our guy.
http://members.calbar.ca.gov/search/mem ... x?x=150749

Anyway, the good "doctor" rambles on.
What also needs to be brought about is the systematic education of such contemporary doyens of liberal jurisprudence as Randy Barnett (now of Georgetown U. Law Center) and/or Richard Epstein (of U. of Chicago Law), as well as other top jurists in the country, all of whom, once apprised of the truth, will rally to support the Rule of Law.

Because what also really needs to happen is for this to spread like wildfire through the academic jurists, then really break wide open and become a national scandal of epic proportions. Then we need to clamor for, ideally in my opinon, Randy Barnett (himself a former ace A.D.A. prosecutor) to fill the role of Special Prosecutor and to see to it that (metaphorically-speaking) heads roll at both the IRS and the DoJ. (Professors Barnett and Epstein are (along with the rest of America's jurists) still bamboozled by what I call the Myth.
I would really like to see these guys reactions if some twerp with a bogus degree drops in and tries to tell them how things *really* works.

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 94ba019732
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

LPC wrote:I got interested in Phillips a few days ago, after I notice that the regulars at LH were drooling over the turgid gibberish being posted by MCP2012.

He lives in Texas, but there's no record of his having been a member of the Texas bar, so his statement that he's not a lawyer is probably true. But I can't find any information about where he might have gone to law school (assuming he did as he claims).

I also found the truther nonsense that Demo found, that confirms his fruitcake status.

His endorsement of CtC:
"[Y]ou really need to familiarize yourself with Pete Hendrickson's absolutely magnificent work at his website and in his book(s). He has, brilliantly and lucidly, "cracked the code" regarding the federal income EXCISE tax(es)."

Mark C. Phillips, JD
He also appears to have filed something with the Supreme Court in an attempt to help Hendrickson get certiorari. It's addressed to CJ Roberts, refers to Docket No. 08-1399 (which was the appeal of the erroneous refund action), and is begins with "THIS LETTER CONSTITUTES CONSTRUCTIVE LEGAL NOTICE OF AN IMPERATIVE LEGAL (CONSTITUTIONAL) DUTY ON THE PART OF THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT QUA JUDICIAL BODY." (All emphasis is in the original.)

And he's clearly delusional because he writes to Roberts "as a fellow-jurist AND as a citizen sovereign." (Emphasis in original.)

As I said, fruitcake.
This buffoon is beyond belief. I guess that, in his (ahahahaha) "law school" studies, he seems to have overlooked the need to prepare an amicus brief, when seeking to intervene in a Supreme Court case. Perhaps his "law school" actually teaches him that sound-bite-choked letters, filled with conclusory statements, are preferable. I mean -- he actually quotes Robert Bolt's "A Man For All Seasons!!!!!!"
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Thule wrote:There is a Mark Charles Pillips registred i CA, but doesen't look like our guy.
Yeah, our guy's name appears to be "Mark Clayton Phillips", per the Tarrant County, Texas voter records.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
THIS LETTER CONSTITUTES CONSTRUCTIVE LEGAL NOTICE OF AN IMPERATIVE LEGAL (CONSTITUTIONAL) DUTY ON THE PART OF THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT QUA JUDICIAL BODY.
This buffoon is beyond belief. I guess that, in his (ahahahaha) "law school" studies, he seems to have overlooked the need to prepare an amicus brief, when seeking to intervene in a Supreme Court case. Perhaps his "law school" actually teaches him that sound-bite-choked letters, filled with conclusory statements, are preferable. I mean -- he actually quotes Robert Bolt's "A Man For All Seasons!!!!!!"
The reason I find it difficult to believe he went to law school is that I don't think that it's possible for someone to get a legal degree and not know that "constructive" is the opposite of "actual."

Seeing the phrase "constructive legal notice" in a document is a sure sign that you're reading something prepared by someone completely clueless.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

As Dan implies, it's difficult to see how the contents of a document could be constructive (as opposed to actual) notice. The document itself could be, I suppose: a wet piece of paper on an interior floor might be constructive notice of a leaky water pipe. But the wet piece of paper might as well be a Big Mac wrapper as anything else. IOW, if the contents matter, the doc is actual notice.

For example, the contents of the letter to CJ Roberts constitute actual notice that Phillips is an idiot.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

Not to mention that "imperative legal duty" is redundant.
"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

CaptainKickback wrote:Your typical CtCer reducer to one panel:

Except from what I've seen none of them Lawyer Up because Lawyers are part of the conspiracy. :roll: