Practical advice for Hendrickson's Heroes

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Practical advice for Hendrickson's Heroes

Post by The Observer »

Doreen wrote:As is so often the case, individuals blame CtC for not miraculously fixing years of screw-ups. This isn't Wonderland; typically, if you do it right the first time, there are no problems.
Is this how Doreen is explaining Hendrickson's current losing streak? Phil didn't do it right the first time? Say it ain't so, Doreen!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

The Observer wrote:
Doreen wrote:As is so often the case, individuals blame CtC for not miraculously fixing years of screw-ups. This isn't Wonderland; typically, if you do it right the first time, there are no problems.
Is this how Doreen is explaining Hendrickson's current losing streak? Phil didn't do it right the first time? Say it ain't so, Doreen!
That was my first response. No problems at all, unless you count losing in civil and criminal court as problems. Maybe she doesn't. May Pete rot in prison.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Practical advice ......

(1) pack your toothbrush
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Simple ending

1 - Motion to substitute the United States as the proper defendant -- Granted

2 - Motion to dismiss for (1) failure to state a claim (2) suit not within realm of waived sovereign immunity (3) failure to effect proper service -- Granted
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

INPUT:

No...

Don't do it...

It's a bad idea...

:popcorn: (another form I hang out at has a smiley eating popcorn for situations like this, I tried it here but it didn't work)
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Simple ending

2 - Motion to dismiss for (1) failure to state a claim (2) suit not within realm of waived sovereign immunity (3) failure to effect proper service -- Granted
Don't forget the motion to dismiss under the Anti-Injuction Act.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

oh come on, I want some kind of sanctions!

Don't ya miss the days when it was acceptable to just slap people for stupidity
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The really tragic thing here is that poor dim and deluded BobNWA almost gets it in two or three places and then veers off at the last second back into cloud cuckoo land.
BobNWA wrote:...I feel it is important for those out there reading these forums to understand that there is no silver bullet. Right on the money. No one has been right, Not right, just very very lucky at least not for very long, and ends up getting nailed because they strayed from the flock of large numbers....

After Irwin, it was another nut who claimed he had the answer to beating the IRS with a Default. Why do we NOT see a pattern here????

I didn't even listen to Larken Rose or Dr. Clarkson or even Charles Conces.... Maybe seeing the pattern, but then off we go again.

.....now just about everything we did when we did what Pete revealed doesn't seem to work anymore either. Maybe because it never worked to begin with, you just got lucky until they caught up with you.

I personally believe the root of the problem is in the information returns and getting whomever tries to file them to not file them. The light flickers on, and then is quickly extinguished. Yes, you owe taxes because you got paid “wages”, and they got reported because it is required, and despite the great windbags attempts to make up down, wages ARE taxable.

If you truly want to live tax-free and not have any dealings with IRS, then you will have to live in the underground economy and off the books. Right again, except it is more likely living under a bridge than under the economy.

For me, I don't want to lose my current job and lose my family, they are more valuable to me than anything in this world. First sensible things said so far.

I am not a coward for going back into the fold, I am simply biding my time while the rest of you get nailed....Glimmer of realization here, but we are still in deep denial
And then Doreen responds with her usual vitriol, of course considering that her mentor is about to pack himself off to a well deserved and not nearly long enough jail term, and she may yet get to join him, I suspect she has reason to not like hearing reality come calling.

And in a way quite funny, since CTC has always been about anecdotal evidence, since there isn't anything else to support it, so why she is getting upset now with anecdotal, well actually factual when it comes right down to it, evidence of its continued failure is downright amusing. As to the bit about discouraging the faithful, if they aren’t discouraged now they are dumber than they appear to be. Somehow, I just don’t see that warning someone they are about to walk straight into a bear trap as being negative. Then we are back to the “there is nothing wrong with the method, you just didn’t do the right dance before you mailed it excuse. If something works, it works, it doesn’t depend on following the exact prescribed ritual.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Woodwalker wrote:I am filing a lawsuit against the IRS, Timothy Geithner (Secretary of the Treasury) and Susan Meredith from Fresno Ca ID# 14-00DALL I need an example of some imput on the proper things to put in the complaint;
A properly pleaded cause of action would be nice.
Woodwalker wrote:1.Was this defendant (IRS) acting under color of state?
2. Jurisdiction is invoked pursuant to 28 U.S.C. §1343(3), 42U.S.C. §1983. (If you wish to assert Jurisdiction under different or additional statutes, you may list them.
Yes, a properly pleaded assertion of jurisdiction would also be nice. Even nicer would be an allegation of jurisdiction that was relevant to the cause of action.

But that's probably too much to ask. Forget about jurisdiction. Concentrate on cause of action. (I.e., try to find one.)
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

It's all about how invested they are. Once they are completely and totally emotionally invested in the scheme it is literally impossible for them to change no matter what happens. Accepting the real and actual truth would require them to admit that they have wasted their lives and hurt themselves and their families for nothing. When one of them says something actually practical comparing the risks and rewards they have to reject the idea because it would render all they have suffered for the cause meaningless... which, of course, it is.
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
Simple ending

Don't forget the motion to dismiss under the Anti-Injuction Act.
This is a pet peeve of mine, but I believe that a motion to dismiss under the AIA is a motion to dismiss for failure to state a claim.

There are lots of opinions that refer to dismissals under the AIA as a dismissal for lack of jurisdiction, but (IMHO) it's not really a dismissal for lack of jurisdiction because it's a dismissal on the merits, and has (or should have) the force of res judicata, which a dismissal for lack of jurisdiction does not have.

This actually came up in one case (for which I don't have a cite at the moment) that was filed in state court, was removed to federal district court, and was then dismissed. After the dismissal for lack of jurisdiction by the district court, the clown in question then refiled in state court on the grounds that, if the district court did not have jurisdiction, then the state court still had jurisdiction. The case had to be removed again and the second time around the district court got it right, dismissing the case (with prejudice) for lack of any cause of action.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

The current wording of section 7421 (a) is "no suit for the purpose of restraining the assessment or collection of any tax shall be maintained in any court by any person..." On the one hand, that reads like a denial of jurisdiction. On the other hand, the "in any court" clause makes it clear that the jurisdictional bar extends to state as well as federal courts.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Patrick Michael ("I just wuv the PontificatingPrisonBoundPeterMeister") Mooney weighs in:
Dear BobNWA,

Your talk is trash. It is obvious by posting such tripe that your sole intention is to discourage others from fighting for the freedom of this country.

I recommend you for banning on this forum. If you are not here to help, you should not be here.

I greive [sic] for the consequences that await your soul. It will be tortorous [sic] for you when you are one day accountable for turning your back on the truth.

May the material comforts you have purchased with your soul satisfy you to your dying days.

So mote it be!
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2458

This dimwit Mooney is turning into a caricature of himself.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

I wonder why His Royal Mooneyness hasn't bothered to report his personal major successes:
Judge Chiechi on 5/5/08 USTC 21647-06 wrote:ORDERED that respondent's oral motion to dismiss this case for failure properly to prosecute made on April 21, 2008, is granted and this case is dismissed for petitioner's failure properly to prosecute .

It is further ORDERED that respondent's oral motion to impose a penalty under section 6673(a)(1), I .R .C ., made on April 21, 2008, is granted .

It is further ORDERED and DECIDED that for the taxable year 2004 there are due from petitioner a deficiency in tax of $2,459 and an accuracy-related penalty under section 6662(a), I .R .C ., of $491 .80, and there is no addition to tax under section 6651(a)(2), I .R .C ., due from petitioner .

It is further ORDERED and DECIDED that a penalty of $1,000 is awarded to the United States and is due from petitioner pursuant to section 6673(a)(1), I .R .C .
Note: U.S.C.A. 4 Cir. Mandate 04/07/09. Decision Affirmed

See also USTC 8128-09, last docket entry dated 10/9/09 setting trial for Richmond, Virginia on 3/15/10.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

BobNWA at losthorizons tells a story:
Ibelieve there are only two places where one is truly free: asleep or dead in a coffin. Other than those, you'd have to resort to living on a desert island to get away from the Modern World.

I used to give lots of help on this forum, until Pete lost his trial and I could foresee the tidal wave that would consume us all if I didn't come to my senses and begin to build my raft and save myself.

The fact is people who filed CtC are getting hammered. They ARE getting penalty letters. THEY ARE getting NODs and THEY ARE LOSING!

The folks in Ogden already have our CtC returns sorted into a "Hendrickson" category and are acting very swiftly now against them. Congress approved funds to hire 14,000 new IRS agents last night during the Health Care Reform Bill.

There is nothing we can do to help CtC filers now. the IRS has a strategy for dealing with them. What used to work no longer works. I used to get refunds from CtC filings, now I do not. I used to be able to fight back and win, now I lose.

I knew the wave was coming and have built my raft off your island. If you are a God believing person, then you should know that God helps those that first help themselves. Like I said, you can call me a coward for leaving you, but I'm smart enough to realize what would happen to me if I stayed. Personally, I hope our country does go bankrupt and return to gold and silver for transactions. I've got pre-1965 dimes all saved up already for their silver content and gold assets to trade into other currencies. How are you prepared?

Let me put it this way as I close out this post:

There was a man who lived by a dam. The dam started to slowly break due to a strong earthquake. The man believed he had enough faith to move mountains and he prayed and believed that God would not let him be hurt.

As the water started to spill from the dam the man's neighbor, who stayed because he believed the dam wouldn’t break, drove by and told the man that he needed to jump into his car so the two of them could escape the coming flood. The man refused the ride because he said that he believed and had complete faith that God would save him and keep him safe from any danger caused by the dam breaking.

As the streets started to flood with water another neighbor, who thought he would wait it out too, came by in a boat and also told the man he needed to jump into his boat because he believed the flood would just keep getting worse, but again the man refused because he knew God would save him.

The flood poured out forcing the man on to his roof to avoid being swept away by the rising water.

An emergency rescue helicopter that was out looking for stranded people flew over and tried to rescue the man but again he refused stating that he had prayed and had all the faith in the world that God would save him and keep him safe.

The water rose and the man drowned.

After the man went through the gates of heaven he questioned God saying "God you told us to pray and have faith and that all our prayers would be answered. I prayed and had so much faith that you would keep me safe, I don't understand why you didn't save me? Then God replied "I tried, my son, I sent you a CAR, a BOAT and a HELICOPTER".
(bolding added)

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... b252#23918
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

And now Doreen Hendrickson responds, in her own charming way:
Bob - I knew you'd be incapable of keeping your mouth shut. You just seem bent on persuading people to act lawlessly as opposed to demanding that our government act lawfully. You chose your pill and you've plugged your neck back into the Matrix. Live that way if you wish. I will not. Asleep in the Matrix is not freedom (and, as for death, you can't assume something of you have no personal knowledge).

I'm truly sorry if you're encountering lawless government. It happens, but will happen less as more and more patriots demand lawful behavior from our government servants. I don't know about any previous CtC victories you may have won (what page are they posted on?), but they ought to be evidence to you that following the law is the right thing to do. An IRS goon testified at trial that the Ogden Compliance Center had processed, by her conservative estimate, at least 10,000 CtC returns (and returns only go to Ogden for scrutiny).

In any case, don't bother answering my question about your victories, if you actually have any and are not just a troll. Just stay off the forum. I'll ask Peter to remove you anyhow.
Lovely.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Famspear wrote:Patrick Michael ("I just wuv the PontificatingPrisonBoundPeterMeister") Mooney weighs in:
Dear BobNWA,

Your talk is trash. It is obvious by posting such tripe that your sole intention is to discourage others from fighting for the freedom of this country.

I recommend you for banning on this forum. If you are not here to help, you should not be here.

I greive [sic] for the consequences that await your soul. It will be tortorous [sic] for you when you are one day accountable for turning your back on the truth.

May the material comforts you have purchased with your soul satisfy you to your dying days.

So mote it be!
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2458

This dimwit Mooney is turning into a caricature of himself.
hmm, so this fruit loop says "you're going to hell for paying your taxes"???
And people wonder why I'm an athiest.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Famspear wrote:And now Doreen Hendrickson responds, in her own charming way:
I'll ask Peter to remove you anyhow.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros