Post by Demosthenes »

... and is living with his mom.

http://wronglyconvictedpatriot.blogspot.com/
Demo.
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Re: Steve Swan is out of the pokey ...

Post by Duke2Earl »

If you read his blog the most striking thing is that after all that, absolutely nothing that happened to him was his fault, he made no bad choices, it was all just bad luck and the oppression of the evil government. And, of course, the natural home for someone like that, according to him, is the Tea Party movement. If so, I feel sorry for them.
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Was he the one who unsuccessfully sued Schiff?

If so, his words ring hollow.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Nikki wrote:Was he the one who unsuccessfully sued Schiff?
Yes.

What I found to be most interesting about his blog posting was the chronology, because it was quite clear that he *first* convinced himself that the government was corrupt and fraudulent, and *THEN* discovered that he didn't actually need to file income tax returns.

If he hadn't already believed it, he never would have seen it.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Thank you.

So, somehow, he managed to forget how he sued Schiff for leading him down the garden path and has reverted to hero worship.

The only way to get the KoolAid out of his veins will be via embalming.

I hope his mother's SS payments are adequate to support the two of them.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Hmm. He's now trying to exploit the teapartier faction by claiming OG status. Now he just needs to get homemade teabag tattoos on each cheek and he can hit Clarkson's old Waffle House begging circuit.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
LOBO

Post by LOBO »

He was incarcerated, and now he's unemployed and living with his mom?

So now, he doesn't have to pay taxes.

VICTORY!
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

"In hindsight, I probably should have raised the white flag, recanted my position, and attempted to salvage the business that I had worked so hard to establish. :) However, Schiff had done an extremely good job convincing me that it was actually the Government which was violating the law by illegally imposing and collecting income taxes. So I decided to do my patriotic duty and stand up for what I believed." :twisted:

A moment of sanity followed by a long and self-destructive series of legal battles leading to conviction as an acolyte of Schiff, as a substantial promoter of tax fraud and evasion in his own right and a lengthy prison sentence.

There are other aspects of this story that are conveniently left out, such as the faxes he sent to members of the US Congress regarding the 9-11 conspiracy theories, leading to his arrest at the Auburn, NH post office and Schiff's memorable description of him as a "mooch" and a "cry baby".

The people of New Hampshire are tired of the anti-government groups, and the neo-con politicians; one reason why the most politically libertarian of northeastern states has shifted so dramatically away from such political groups. Now, if they can only replace their "live free or die" license plates with something more positive...
Last edited by Number Six on Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

such as the faxes he sent to members of the US Congress regarding the 9-11 conspiracy theories, leading to his arrest at the Auburn, NH post office
He was arrested at the Post Office based on his tax evasion charges.
Demo.
Number Six

Post by Number Six »

"Steven Swan, a writer who exposed the Israeli/9-11 connection, also states that he was railroaded into prison under selective prosecution initiated by Chertoff’s office."(From David Duke's site)

He was being criminally prosecuted on tax charges, but if you check other actions of his, you could verify the faxes to members of Congress. I suppose the congressmen and congresswomen do not take kindly to highly intimidating correspondence such as what Swan sent.
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

I was quite aware of his stupid "the jews did it" claims regarding 911. The average Congressman receives thousands of conspiracy theory faxes and emails every month. They throw them away.

Steve's claim that he'd been arrested over his 911 theory is just another example of his self-centered stupidity.
Demo.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Now, if they can only replace their "live free or die" license plates with something more positive...
How about "Unicorns and butterflys"??? :mrgreen:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gregg wrote:
Now, if they can only replace their "live free or die" license plates with something more positive...
How about "Scenic", like it used to be when I was growing up in the 50s and 60s, before Gov. Meldrim Thomson decided to get political about the license plates?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Number Six

Post by Number Six »

The White Mountains are a great feature of the state, having hiked all the 4000 plus footers, this is an outstanding feature of the state. The state is still using the "old man" profile on the plates, which unfortunately collapsed.

bmielke

Post by bmielke »

CaptainKickback wrote:
Gregg wrote:
Perhaps "Ed Brown free since 2009" ? :twisted:
Don't you mean, "Edward Lewis: Brown (C) free since 2009"? :twisted:
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Number Six wrote:The White Mountains are a great feature of the state, having hiked all the 4000 plus footers, this is an outstanding feature of the state. The state is still using the "old man" profile on the plates, which unfortunately collapsed.
I was about 50 miles away, camping, when it did. On the way home, I wanted to make a major detour and see for myself....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Number Six wrote:The state is still using the "old man" profile on the plates, which unfortunately collapsed.
Yeah, after 40-some-odd years of holding it together with wire and duct tape.

Although, I'd like to think it was my magical Illuminati powers holding it up, since it fell apart the morning after I left New England for the first time.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Number Six wrote:Now, if they can only replace their "live free or die" license plates with something more positive...
I don't know if this helps, but the Supreme Court ruled that drivers have a First Amendment right to cover up the slogan with tape. Wooley v. Maynard, 430 U.S. 705 (1977).
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.