(Guardian Elder who?)
Hallelujah! we're comin' for you.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Re: Real Men of Genius

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

the sovereigns are waking, they're onto your scam
I make this bet with any sovrun out there:

You go ahead and start your revolution, I'll be kicking back doing what it is I normally do and we'll see which one of us is still walking around outside and free in about five years time.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, Harvester, and believe you don't actually subscribe to this nonsense - because you're in for a world of hurt if you do.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Parvati
Demigoddess of Volatile Benevolence

Post by Parvati »

The web site Harvester lists in his/her profile ( http://gotfr.org/ ) smells of sovereignty. Might be there for humorous purposes, though....
"The risk in becoming very intimate with a moldie Parvati is that she may unexpectedly become a Kali and take your head."--Rudy Rucker, Freeware
“Most men would kill the truth if truth would kill their religion.”--Lemuel K. Washburn.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Definitely humorous but I think unintentionally so.

Note this is the same bushel of horse feathers being discussed on another thread: http://quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5624
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Doktor Avalanche wrote: I make this bet with any sovrun out there:
You go ahead and start your revolution, I'll be kicking back doing what it is I normally do and we'll see which one of us is still walking around outside and free in about five years time.
OK Dr. you're on. THE JIG IS UP. And what's more . . . THE CAT'S OUTTA THE BAG, peeing all over, and y'all don't even know where the smell's a comin' from.
Yes Reenie & David, they are lazy liars, sometimes pathological (and perhaps even psychopathic). But harmless.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Harvester wrote:
Doktor Avalanche wrote: I make this bet with any sovrun out there:
OK Dr. you're on. THE JIG IS UP. And what's more . . . THE CAT'S OUTTA THE BAG, peeing all over, and y'all don't even know where the smell's a comin' from.
Yes Reenie & David, they are lazy liars, sometimes pathological (and perhaps even psychopathic). But harmless.
Wha?

David harmless?

Hardly, putting aside that he allegedly abused his mother, think about all the people he has bilked out of hundreds of dollars each, claiming to have the solution to their problems. Now I will agree that many just needed someone to point them in the right direction, but there must, in all his marks be a significant number who were desperate enough to try anything, and would not have ordinarily went the way he pushed them.

I don't anything about reenie other than she is on my ignore list just like you.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

How many marks have actually paid David, Bmielke? (real ones, not DMVP imaginary friends).

There's no evidence that anyone has ever actually hired him.
Demo.
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Apparently I wasn't clear (overjoyed with the significance of the day). Permit me to withdraw and rephrase.
Yes Reenie & David you're right; they are lazy lying clowns, sometimes pathological (and perhaps even psychopathic). But harmless nonetheless.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Demosthenes wrote:How many marks have actually paid David, Bmielke? (real ones, not DMVP imaginary friends).

More entertaining yet - there was never any evidence I abused anyone, ever!
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Harvester wrote:Apparently I wasn't clear (overjoyed with the significance of the day). Permit me to withdraw and rephrase.
Yes Reenie & David you're right; they are lazy lying clowns, sometimes pathological (and perhaps even psychopathic). But harmless nonetheless.
Call us whatever you want. At least we live in the real world and not some ridiculous fantasy land.

BTW, since you obviously do not understand it, the real reason the stupid 'Restore America Plan' will not work is because 99.9999% of the population realizes our form of government is pretty good. The government and the elected officials are not perfect, but I would bet that they are a million times better than anything some sovereignoramous could think up.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

David Merrill wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:How many marks have actually paid David, Bmielke? (real ones, not DMVP imaginary friends).

Other than that his mother swore out a felony abuse compkatin against him and still has a restraining order in effect ?

She was just too nice to follow through at trial and refused to prosecute.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Nikki wrote:
David Merrill wrote:

Other than that his mother swore out a felony abuse compkatin against him and still has a restraining order in effect ?

She was just too nice to follow through at trial and refused to prosecute.
I have always enjoyed you for my amatuer biographer.

You said some day you might come out and get into the records? Then maybe you would be a little more accurate in your accounting about me.
Doktor Avalanche

Harvester wrote: OK Dr. you're on. THE JIG IS UP. And what's more . . . THE CAT'S OUTTA THE BAG, peeing all over, and y'all don't even know where the smell's a comin' from.
Keep hope alive, Sparky - there are more of us than there are of you.

Rather than waste my breath telling you what you can expect I'll make it so your third grade educational level can comprehend it:

This is where your sovrunignoramus schemes will end for you.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
Harvester wrote: OK Dr. you're on. THE JIG IS UP. And what's more . . . THE CAT'S OUTTA THE BAG, peeing all over, and y'all don't even know where the smell's a comin' from.
Keep hope alive, Sparky - there are more of us than there are of you.

Rather than waste my breath telling you what you can expect I'll make it so your third grade educational level can comprehend it:

This is where your sovrunignoramus schemes will end for you.

That's all you got?
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

You make an excellent point and if he has never been paid then he would be harmless.

ETA: Should be relatively harmless
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

I would be more concerned about whether people are encouraged to follow his lead in their interactions with the government, more than whether or not they gave him money. But again I don't have any evidence that anyone has done that. I suspect that most morons of the detax persuasion eventually perceive David as completely bonkers.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Lambkin wrote:I would be more concerned about whether people are encouraged to follow his lead in their interactions with the government, more than whether or not they gave him money. But again I don't have any evidence that anyone has done that. I suspect that most morons of the detax persuasion eventually perceive David as completely bonkers.
Not that it means much to the Nobel judges, but I have seen he is mentioned favorably over at LH every few weeks or so.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Doktor Avalanche wrote: Keep hope alive, Sparky - there are more of us than there are of you.
Thank you for your kind words. Is your large number reference a threat or does it suggest the bankruptcy of your position?

I'm so glad He let me try it again
cuz my last time on earth I lived a whole world of sin
I'm so glad I know more now than I knew then
Gonna keep on tryin'
Til I reach a higher ground
Til I reach my highest ground
No one's gonna bring me down
Til I reach my highest ground
Don't you let nobody bring you down
~Stevie Wonder
Doktor Avalanche

Harvester wrote:
Doktor Avalanche wrote: Keep hope alive, Sparky - there are more of us than there are of you.
Thank you for your kind words. Is your large number reference a threat or does it suggest the bankruptcy of your position?
It's a fact: there are more of us (law abiding taxpayers) than there are of you (sovrunignoramus idiots).

But since you like loaded questions so much, how about an answer to this one:

Yes or no - the sight of blood no longer excites you.
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

I'm a law-abiding Nontaxpayer. I know most of the population continues to pay the tax they likely don't owe. That doesn't make them right. Just ignorant, like yourself. I'm trying to show everyone the way but, ignoramus' keep blocking the view.
To your question - it never did; so neither a yes or a no.

http://taxhonestyprimer.blogspot.com

Repent, for the day of judgment is near.