letter from Sherry Jackson 3/22

Harvester

letter from Sherry Jackson 3/22

Post by Harvester »

"...
Please continue to pray for my immediate release. God will deliver me from captivity (Jeremiah 29:11-14).

My prayer for this Nation is that the people Wake up, humble themselves and pray, seek the Face of God and turn from their wicked ways. That's the only way we will survive as a Nation.

Keep up the fight for freedom, stay informed about the truth and protect yourself from the evil one.

Sherry"

THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Re: letter from Sherry Jackson 3/22

Post by Demosthenes »

I wonder if she's offering prayers of forgiveness for peddling scams and stealing from her business partner. Think of all the lives she's ruined.
Demo.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Demosthenes wrote:I wonder if she's offering prayers of forgiveness for peddling scams and stealing from her business partner.
Of course not - she's innocent. Don't you know prison if full of innocent people?
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

[quote="Harvester"]"...
Please continue to pray for my immediate release. God will deliver me from captivity (Jeremiah 29:11-14).

Gee, you'd think that if God was so interested in Sherry-dear's case, He would have intervened to stop the prosecution before the case ever went to trial.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Harvester wrote:"...

Gee, you'd think that if God was so interested in Sherry-dear's case, He would have intervened to stop the prosecution before the case ever went to trial.
I sent you a truck, I sent you a boat, and I sent you a helicopter...
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Nikki wrote:...

I sent you a truck, I sent you a boat, and I sent you a helicopter...
:lol:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I'm reminded of a joke (probably retold by Leo Rosten) which describes a man who is very pious -- he observes every possible tenet of his faith; he attends services always; and especially, he rarely lets an hour go by without praying. He has a friend that does none of these things, and in fact goes the other way more often than not. Disaster strikes, and both men are standing before the pearly gates. God reviews the life of the libertine; and after a moment's reflection he waves the man through the gates. He turns to the pious man; but after a much longer period of reflection he tells the man that he can't enter Heaven just yet. The man is shocked, and asks God why the libertine was waved through the gates while he, a pious man, was told that he could not enter.

God sighed, and said, "it's because... well -- you're such a NAG!"
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools