most downloaded IRS form this year

Harvester

most downloaded IRS form this year

Post by Harvester »

Form 4868X
Application for Extension of Time To File U.S. Income Tax Return Until IRS No Longer Exists

:mrgreen:
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Re: most downloaded IRS form this year

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Let us know how that works out for you.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Harvester wrote:Form 4868X
Application for Extension of Time To File U.S. Income Tax Return Until IRS No Longer Exists

:mrgreen:
Or, ever how long it takes for CI to issue a criminal summons investigating failure to file ...
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

I have a relative who had been assured by some nitwit friend that the IRS was going to be abolished and that filing the extension would save him the three-grand or so that he was going to have to pay. This was some years back and his wife loves to needle him about it this time of year - every year. (She is very much the "I told you so" type.)

I guess not enough TP/TD nitwits are married to the "I told you so" types.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

I decided not to report any earnings this year. Really when I looked closely at the law, I came to the conclusion that there is no law requiring me to pay income taxes.
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Insert an "April Fool's!" after the Evil Squirrel's post.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

Yeah, I already filed and got my white male credit. :P
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

... and I got my Preamble Citizen Status Restoration Credit!

I added $1.64 to it, and bought a 20 oz. Coke Zero....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

I mailed my census form yesterday. I'm expecting a large refund.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

I hear this one is popular too:

Image (guess we can't do .pdfs)
http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6958/fw2.pdf
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:I have a relative who had been assured by some nitwit friend that the IRS was going to be abolished and that filing the extension would save him the three-grand or so that he was going to have to pay. This was some years back and his wife loves to needle him about it this time of year - every year. (She is very much the "I told you so" type.)
A few years ago, a volunteer at the pantry tried to convince me that the world was going to end in six months because the bees were dying. When I finally told him what he wanted to hear, he then advised me to run up my credit cards and buy a big house because by the time the bill collectors took me to court it would be all over.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

"Nigerian scammers retribution fund". For taxpayers who have been spammed, scammed or in any way contacted by either real or faux Nigerian scammers. We are collecting funds and citizen support for a bombing campaign against these scammers. When the fund reaches $50 million and more than 10% of citizen support, military action against these scammers will be taken -- a crack team of special ops will be dispatched to their safe havens in Africa and a series of "bunker busting" bombs will be dropped on their cult compounds, where they are holed-up, based on electronic telemetry which has identified the location of these soft targets and their scamming computers. :)
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)