Practical advice for Newbies (Stowaways)

Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Re: Practical advice for Newbies (Stowaways)

Post by Duke2Earl »

Harvester wrote:Thank you all for your kind words. I've edited the perceived threat into parenthesis :mrgreen:
To the extent that Quatloos.com investigates & exposes scams I have no problem with; in fact I applaud that. But c'mon, the biggest scam in the world is run by the IRS.

'smatter Famspear? I've only provoked a double post and and those are very 'toned-down.' So unusual. Are you feeling OK? Depressed? Cheer up bunkie, there's a great day a comin!!!

For the record, I'm a law-abiding NON-TAXPAYER. Have been for years, with no legal issues.
The truth is out there. And it's comin' home to roost baby. Y'all enjoy your weekend.

http://losthorizons.com/Newsletter.htm
You know something... (obviously you don't). If you had just stayed deep in the weeds and just didn't file or pay your income taxes, you might just have escaped notice. But by posting your stupidity on at least 3 sites monitored regularly by law enforcement and freely admitting you are a criminal, you have probably brought the excrement storm down on yourself. It may take them some time to get around to you but they now know who you are and where you are.... good luck with that.
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Harvester wrote:'smatter Famspear? I've only provoked a double post and and those are very 'toned-down.' So unusual. Are you feeling OK? Depressed? Cheer up bunkie, there's a great day a comin!!!
'smatter Harvester? Depressed and disappointed that you've "only provoked a double post" from me? Upset because my posts are "very toned-down." Get a life, Einstein.

:lol:

Come on, Holy Man, tell us what's gonna happen to the PontificatingPrisonBoundPeterMeister on April 19, 2010.

8)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Harvester wrote:Thank you all for your kind words. I've edited the perceived threat into parenthesis :mrgreen:
To the extent that Quatloos.com investigates & exposes scams I have no problem with; in fact I applaud that.
Sure sparky.
Harvester wrote:But c'mon, the biggest scam in the world is run by the IRS.
You are wrong because the income tax laws are generally being enforced exactly as they were intended.
Harvester wrote:'smatter Famspear? I've only provoked a double post and and those are very 'toned-down.' So unusual. Are you feeling OK? Depressed? Cheer up bunkie, there's a great day a comin!!!
Those of us who truly follow the law are probably just fine. We know that the insane ramblings of people who think the IRS is a scam are nothing more than impotent babble.
Harvester wrote:For the record, I'm a law-abiding NON-TAXPAYER. Have been for years, with no legal issues. The truth is out there. And it's comin' home to roost baby. Y'all enjoy your weekend.
Based upon your various posts, you are probably breaking the law. That is the truth. What you have been claiming is the truth is simply conspiracy theory nonsense.
Again, following Pete Hendrickson, his book, and other stupidity at lost horizons, will only lead the follower to frivolous filing penalties since they are breaking the law.

Dirty Dozen Tax Scams
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

you have probably brought the excrement storm down on yourself.
ooooo I'm scared now! [/sarcasm] No, silly rabbit, we law-abiding folk have nothing to fear from the law.

Thanks for the compliments Famspear, but I'm no Einstein or Holy Man.
Famspear wrote: Come on, Holy Man, tell us what's gonna happen to the PontificatingPrisonBoundPeterMeister on April 19, 2010.
The silver coin in my pocket still says . . . . Pete Hendrickson WILL NOT be sentenced on April 19, 2010.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Harvester wrote:The silver coin in my pocket still says . . . . Pete Hendrickson WILL NOT be sentenced on April 19, 2010.
Soooooo, when will he be sentenced?

:roll:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Paul

Post by Paul »

No!!!! Death fast!!!!

Or has all that been done (or at least threatened) before?
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Where is Gene? Haven't heard from him in quite a while.

Did he get a life or something?
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

CaptainKickback wrote:
Famspear wrote:
Harvester wrote:The silver coin in my pocket still says . . . . Pete Hendrickson WILL NOT be sentenced on April 19, 2010.
Soooooo, when will he be sentenced?

:roll:
NO!!! You have all missed the obvious! Pete is going to kill himself before sentencing. That way hew can say he never served any time for tax evasion. Best guess is self-immolation on the steps of the court house. GO PETE GO!!
Well he would never be able to say anything again, and with luck LH will fade into the Abyss.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Harvester wrote:No, silly rabbit, we law-abiding folk have nothing to fear from the law.
You're trolling.

Everything you have posted to this forum in general, and this thread in particular, is nothing but tax denial trash-talk. You're just blustering and posturing hoping to provoke a fight, because you know that your ignorant, mindless obstinance will always prevail over mere facts and reason, and that makes you feel good.

If you have something specific you want to say about tax laws, then say it. Otherwise, go play with yourself somewhere else.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

HE BREECHES! The Great White Whale himself DANIEL B. EVANS! It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance sir. It has been my observation that you have authored & maintain a FAQ with regard to taxation in America. YET, containeth much misinformation and deception; the primary purpose of which appears intended to keep Americans in the taxpayer pen, to be sheared annually in support of a global banking cartel! As your fellow patriot and friend, sir, I say to you: the day draws nigh, your fraud is about to be exposed. I plead with you, today is not the day for frivolity or ceremony. On bended knee ask forgiveness of the Living God.
Last edited by Harvester on Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

bmielke wrote:
Brandybuck wrote:
Harvester wrote:Quatlosers would do well to bone up on 'fraud' secure in the knowledge their entire site is archived for the day of reckoning.
Is that a threat? It sounds like a threat to me!
Most pathetic threat I have ever heard, was he even trying?

"Fraud is generally defined in the law as an intentional misrepresentation of material existing fact made by one person to another with knowledge of its falsity and for the purpose of inducing the other person to act, and upon which the other person relies with resulting injury or damage. Fraud may also be made by an omission or purposeful failure to state material facts, which nondisclosure makes other statements misleading.

"To constitute fraud, a misrepresentation or omission must also relate to an 'existing fact', not a promise to do something in the future, unless the person who made the promise did so without any present intent to perform it or with a positive intent not to perform it. Promises to do something in the future or a mere expression of opinion cannot be the basis of a claim of fraud unless the person stating the opinion has exclusive or superior knowledge of existing facts which are inconsistent with such opinion. The false statement or omission must be material, meaning that it was significant to the decision to be made.

"Sometimes, it must be shown that the plaintiff's reliance was justifiable, and that upon reasonable inquiry would not have discovered the truth of the matter. For injury or damage to be the result of fraud, it must be shown that, except for the fraud, the injury or damage would not have occurred.

"To constitute fraud the misrepresentation or omission must be made knowingly and intentionally, not as a result of mistake or accident, or in negligent disregard of its truth or falsity. Also, the plaintiff must prove that the defendant intended for the plaintiff to rely upon the misrepresentation and/or omission; that the plaintiff did in fact rely upon the misrepresentation and/or omission; and that the plaintiff suffered injury or damage as a result of the fraud. Damages may include punitive damages as a punishment or public example due to the malicious nature of the fraud.

"There are many state and federal laws to regulate fraud in numerous areas. Some of the areas most heavily litigated include consumer fraud, corporate fraud, and insurance fraud."(US Legal)

It's interesting that the tps even challenge the authority of tolls. I was with a tp once who, at the toll booth asked the operator by what authority he was collecting his money. Another tp said that he generally palms off on the toll booth operator a counterfeit coin--that the worker is usually too pressed for time to examine every coin and every bill. I replied that this is "fraud". He wasn't happy.:)
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

Harvester wrote:he silver coin in my pocket still says . . . . Pete Hendrickson WILL NOT be sentenced on April 19, 2010.
And I have a gold coin in my safe saying that the IRS will still be harassing folks come April 1st 2011.
LPC

Post by LPC »

Harvester wrote:It has been my observation that you have authored & maintain a FAQ with regard to taxation in America. YET, containeth much misinformation and deception;
More trash-talk.

If you can point to anything in my FAQ that is incorrect or deceptive, then say what it is and I'll tell you why you're wrong.
Harvester wrote:the primary purpose of which appears intended to keep Americans in the taxpayer pen, to be sheared annually in support of a global banking cartel! As your fellow patriot and friend, sir, I say to you: the day draws nigh, your fraud is about to be exposed. I plead with you, today is not the day for frivolity or ceremony. On bended knee ask forgiveness of the Living God.
And still more worthless trash-talk.

Instead of waiting for day drawing nigh to expose my fraud, why not expose it now?

The answer is that you've got no evidence of any misinformation, deception, or fraud. You're just spouting crap out of your butt.
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

OK, you're on BrandyB [handshake].

And, since some want more specificity regarding the fate of Pete Hendrickson; my prediction is:

he will never be sentenced.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Harvester wrote:OK, you're on BrandyB [handshake].

And, since some want more specificity regarding the fate of Pete Hendrickson; my prediction is:

Oh? Do you have some inside information that he intends to kill himself, flee the country, or take action ala Ed family:MoronBrown prior to the scheduled sentencing date? Or do you expect the entire population of LoserHeads to rise up, storm the court in armed rebellion against the corporate government and spirit him away to an undisclosed location with a new identity? Or perhaps you'relying on the latest paytridiot paperwork to have some magical effect?

Or are you just sticking your fingers in your ears and chanting something along the lines of:

It's not a legitimate court. It's the strawman who was tried, convicted, and sentenced. He wasn't really sentenced; he's a political prisoner.

Or, as is most likely, are you just an Internet troll with no life away from your computer screen attempting to keep a thread going so you can converse with real people -- something which you are incapable of doing in real life?
Joe Dirt
Anonymous Administerial Adviser

Post by Joe Dirt »

Harv, simple question, why not?? Nikki hit the spike on the head, I'm just curious for your answer in your own words.
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably a wise investment.
LPC

Post by LPC »

Nikki wrote:
Harvester wrote:And, since some want more specificity regarding the fate of Pete Hendrickson; my prediction is:

Oh? Do you have some inside information that he intends to kill himself, flee the country, or take action ala Ed family:MoronBrown prior to the scheduled sentencing date? Or do you expect the entire population of LoserHeads to rise up, storm the court in armed rebellion against the corporate government and spirit him away to an undisclosed location with a new identity? Or perhaps you'relying on the latest paytridiot paperwork to have some magical effect?
Jumping bail and fleeing would not stop the sentencing. After all, Ed Brown was sentenced after he refused to return to court and became a fugitive.

The only event that would definitely prevent Hendrickson from ever being sentenced would be his death. But it doesn't have to be a suicide; it could be a homicide.

So what might Harvester know? Is "Harvester" another name for the "grim reaper"?
Dan Evans
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

OMG :!:

I love it :!:

News story:
BlowHardMeister mysteriously killed on the eve of his sentencing.

A sobbing Doreen H related to this reporter that she returned from non-federally-connected work and found His Royal Blowhardness slumped over his desk, apparantly drafting a pre-sentencing brief centered on personhood.

She immediately called both the police and emergency medical services. After an extended period of negotiations regarding why they should provide services to someone who had not contributed to their support, they finally agreed to accept a credit card number and respond to her home.

Upon arrival, the emergency medical services team evaluated PH and determined that he was deceased. Although their tests indicated that he had physically died within a few hours, the same tests showed that he had been clinically brain-dead for several years.

The EMT team was not willing to speculate as to the cause of death. However, they did mention that they had noticed a significant fecal impaction of a degree which they had never before witnessed. As one of them said -- completely off the record -- this jerkm was totally fill of sh*t.

While the EMTs were working on PH, the police were investigating the house and the immediate surroundings. The only thing which they found that was suspicious was a large amount of owl droppings.

Stay tuned for more coverage later.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Harvester wrote:the day draws nigh, your fraud is about to be exposed.
Do I really need to quote Daniel Shays again?

Jerkoffs like you - especially anonymous jerkoffs like you - have been predicting the fall of the "fraud" for over two centuries. Don't you have any new material?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

No! I gave you a specific date! "Never" is no specificity, not more!

Here is my formal wager, for all to witness: "I Brandybuck wager that the Internal Revenue Service will still be collecting taxes from residents in the United States on the date April 1, 2011. Amount of wager to be one ounce Gold American Eagle coin, or equivalent value." If you want to participate, you publicly acknowledge this wager within one week by posting to this forum and sending me a private message. Your acknowledgment must include acceptance of the wager.
Last edited by Brandybuck on Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.