Practical advice for Newbies (Stowaways)

Harvester

Re: Practical advice for Newbies (Stowaways)

Post by Harvester »

Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:Is INCOME different than income, or is my Illuminati code book old?
Yes, it's very different. You have much to learn yet, little squirrel.
Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:Oh by the way it has been over 3 days. No governor has resigned. Whacha gonna do to remove them? Sounds like fun...let me know what's up.
Oh, it's more than fun! :mrgreen: They had 3 days to resign without recourse, and 14 days to re-oath to their respective republics' constitutions. Patience little one. Remember, We The People have arrested /seized their bonds. Ask David if you don't realize the significance of that event.
BTW, the governors are under a gag order.
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

Harvester wrote:
Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:Is INCOME different than income, or is my Illuminati code book old?
Yes, it's very different. You have much to learn yet, little squirrel.
I think I'm full up on knowledge at the moment.
Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:Oh by the way it has been over 3 days. No governor has resigned. Whacha gonna do to remove them? Sounds like fun...let me know what's up.
Oh, it's more than fun! :mrgreen: They had 3 days to resign without recourse, and 14 days to re-oath to their respective republics' constitutions. Patience little one. Remember, We The People have arrested /seized their bonds. Ask David if you don't realize the significance of that event.
No we still have all the paperwork here and trust me, our latest string of Governors here are not ones to listen to gag orders.
Last edited by Evil Squirrel Overlord on Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit
Parvati
Demigoddess of Volatile Benevolence

Post by Parvati »

Harvester wrote:BTW, the governors are under a gag order.
Staggeringly convenient, that.
"The risk in becoming very intimate with a moldie Parvati is that she may unexpectedly become a Kali and take your head."--Rudy Rucker, Freeware
“Most men would kill the truth if truth would kill their religion.”--Lemuel K. Washburn.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Harvester wrote:You are free to live your life as a victim, in ignorance.
...and your guru, Pete Hendrickson, is free to live his life in the graybar hotel.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

I'm beginning to think he actually believes that crap.
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

Harvester wrote:They had 3 days to resign without recourse
And none of them have resigned. So now what?
14 days to re-oath to their respective republics' constitutions.
I'm not even sure what you're talking about here. But whatever event you think you're talking about, that won't happen either. You've been wrong thus far and have come up empty-handed, what makes you think you're right now?
Remember, We The People have arrested /seized their bonds. Ask David if you don't realize the significance of that event.
Oh...you're talking about playing Dungeons & Dragons: Van Pelt edition. I thought you were talking about events happening in the real world. My mistake. I tried to play that game with him before, but he kept changing the rules throughout the game. If you manage to beat him, let me know how you did it.
Way to go! Did your Hobbit Swashbuckler level up from that?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Harvester wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You've got a future in stand-up comedy, Pal. First, you want me to (ahahaha) ask David for the facts on ANYTHING, which he is incapable or unwilling to do; and you want me to believe that there is a NESARA-style gag order on all 50 Governors? C'mon, now -- which court issued it, and when?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Harvester wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You've got a future in stand-up comedy, Pal. First, you want me to (ahahaha) ask David for the facts on ANYTHING, which he is incapable or unwilling to do; and you want me to believe that there is a NESARA-style gag order on all 50 Governors? C'mon, now -- which court issued it, and when?
Wait til I get home and can access PACER. Oh wait will I need the Super Secret Illuminati Version to get that Gag Order?
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

bmielke wrote:
Wait til I get home and can access PACER. Oh wait will I need the Super Secret Illuminati Version to get that Gag Order?
If you are Worthy of the Truth, you already have that version. If you are Uninitiated and thus Unworthy, expect a black helicopter to come and take you away to the secret prison in Kyrgyzstan.

OOPS -- me and my big mouth....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

Is this a copy of the letter? IS this what is in store for us?
http://www.big3news.net/images/GovernorsLetters.pdf
We do not now, nor have we ever consented to the transfer of slaves from private to government peonage under the guise of the 14th Amendment privilege of subject-class “citizenship,” nor to the wholesale substitution of such status throughout society in place of the superior status of being a member of the sovereign People as existed under law from 1787 through 1861.
Heavy stuff.
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
bmielke wrote:
If you are Worthy of the Truth, you already have that version. If you are Uninitiated and thus Unworthy, expect a black helicopter to come and take you away to the secret prison in Kyrgyzstan.

OOPS -- me and my big mouth....
I hear Kyrgyzstan is nice this time of year, three square meals a day an a bed is a nice set up, not like I'll have any bills, and Elvis will be there to entertain.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Harvester wrote:......They had 3 days to resign without recourse, and 14 days to re-oath to their respective republics' constitutions. Patience little one. Remember, We The People have arrested /seized their bonds. Ask David if you don't realize the significance of that event.
:lol:

And The Moon is made of green cheese.

Earth calling Harvester/Nationwide/johnthetaxist........ Oh Waaaaaaaaaaaaackadoooooooooo! How does it feel to live in Wackadoo World?

Hey, Harvester mah man! Tell us: What role if any will the Fabulous Felon, His Blowhardiness, the PrisonBoundPeterMeister play in the scheme of things once all the governors resign and the income tax is gone and the Federal Reserve System is gone and you and the rest of the Wackadoos take over the country? Will we see the Big Peter on the nickel, or the dollar bill, or what?

Waaaaaaaackadoooooooo........
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Famspear wrote: you and the rest of the Wackadoos take over the country
:shock:

OH DEAR GOD,

As we sometimes (jokingly) say Praise Jesus and Pass the Ammunition. (if that happens I won't be joking) VIVA LA RESISTANCE!

:twisted:
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

[quote="Famspear"]
Hey, Harvester mah man! Tell us: What role if any will the Fabulous Felon, His Blowhardiness, the PrisonBoundPeterMeister play in the scheme of things once all the governors resign and the income tax is gone and the Federal Reserve System is gone and you and the rest of the Wackadoos take over the country? Will we see the Big Peter on the nickel, or the dollar bill, or what?

Peter will, of course, be on the gold Sovereign -- oops, "sovrun". :roll:
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

I think that when the Wackadoos take over, they should put the Big Peter on the dollar bill. Why, then, just about everyone in the country could have a Big Peter -- at least once in a while!

OK, OK, I'll go back to my room now.......
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Famspear wrote:I think that when the Wackadoos take over, they should put the Big Peter on the dollar bill. Why, then, just about everyone in the country could have a Big Peter -- at least once in a while!

I didn't get it until I was trying to figure out why you needed to go back to your room. NO LOST HORIZONS FOR YOU TONIGHT!

sorry couldn't resist
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

bmielke wrote:I didn't get it until I was trying to figure out why you needed to go back to your room. NO LOST HORIZONS FOR YOU TONIGHT!
Using my best "Elmer Fudd" impression:

"I'm a baaaaaaaaaaaad boy!"

:oops:
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Famspear wrote:I think that when the Wackadoos take over, they should put the Big Peter on the dollar bill. Why, then, just about everyone in the country could have a Big Peter -- at least once in a while!

My mind reels with potential comments about inflation and the dollar.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

That could be dnagerous. Northern climes could experience 'shrinkage'
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Harvester wrote:I can see you will not rest without an answer from me. Unfortunately, I'm headed out the door, but shall return with your answer forthwith.
Still waiting.

And I want to nip your narcissistic delusions in the bud. I'm not reminding you that you haven't yet responded because I really care about your response, but because I'm hoping to shake you from these "your fraud is about to be exposed" and "my word is my bond" delusions.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.