New Notice with New Frivolous Positions

Nikki

Re: New Notice with New Frivolous Positions

Post by Nikki »

David is a federal reserve bank because he holds FRNs which are stock certificates in the Fed.

QEDumbass
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

David's suitors would be those people so very desperate to hear what they want to hear, e.g. you can get out of paying taxes, that they rationalize what are obviously insane theories.

My personal favorites would be "I was born in ----state, but although I attended public school, drive on public roads and bridges, my kids are on public assistance because I also don't pay my child support, and when it's time to pay my taxes I'm not a US citizen." Or "There's no such thing as income--or income taxes--or money--or the IRS (!)" These are obviously contrary to common sense and history books, but these bozos desire validation for not paying their share so badly that they'll fly in the face of reason, as pointed out ably by their own posts. And they attempt to paint their cowardly cheapass selves as heroes! Utterly delusional!

I handled a bomb threat from a delusional individual at one point in my career, and some of the rhetoric is too familiar.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

2. Section 411 only allows for the redemption of FRNs at a Federal Reserve banks or the U.S. Treasury.

You need to check the definition.

Cathulhu wrote:I handled a bomb threat from a delusional individual at one point in my career, and some of the rhetoric is too familiar.
I am glad it is you who is delusional - not I.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

David Merrill wrote:
2. Section 411 only allows for the redemption of FRNs at a Federal Reserve banks or the U.S. Treasury.
You need to check the definition.
Where in the law does it say that your local bank branch is a federal reserve bank?
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

I refuse to allow a thread I started to be hijacked by David Merrill-Whatever.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.