Countdown to judgment - for Peter Hendrickson

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Countdown to judgment - for Peter Hendrickson

Post by Famspear »

Unless the sentencing date is postponed again, we have ten days until judgment for Peter Eric Hendrickson - on Monday, April 19, 2010, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan in Detroit.

Hendrickson follower Tim Whitney ("databrain" at losthorizons.com) has been trying for many days now to whip up the troops (Hendrickson's Heroes) to get them to commit to appearing at the sentencing.

Pete's wife, Doreen Hendrickson, has written:
We'd like to have all who are coming to Detroit on the 18th here for a barbecue that day. Please give me some idea of your expected arrival time. You can contact me off-line if you wish, doreen at losthorizons dot com. Thanks.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 4260#24260

Meanwhile, Tim Whitney isn't having much luck generating that kind of show of moral support for the Fabulous Felon, His Bloviating Blowhardiness, the PontificatingPrisonBoundPeterMeister. Tim Whitney writes to Pete's "CtC" Warriors:
The overwhelming response from fellow warriors is simply astonishing.

I gather from your lack of response - your [sic] to [sic] afraid to appear with Pete......
:cry:

Oh, boo-hoo!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
silversopp

Re: Countdown to judgment - for Peter Hendrickson

Post by silversopp »

Most are probably too broke to be able to afford to go to Detroit.

Anyone tempted to make about 300 gmail accounts and email Doreen that they are going to show up on the 18th? :twisted:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

silversopp wrote:Most are probably too broke to be able to afford to go to Detroit.

Anyone tempted to make about 300 gmail accounts and email Doreen that they are going to show up on the 18th? :twisted:
Never thought of that. I was guessing she'd need about a pound-pound and a half of BBQ if the weather is good.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Gregg wrote:
silversopp wrote:Most are probably too broke to be able to afford to go to Detroit.

Never thought of that. I was guessing she'd need about a pound-pound and a half of BBQ if the weather is good.
I thought it might be good to show up and get free BBQ even if I didn't stay for the hearing.

The only reason I don't suggest Quatloosers e-mail Tim and show up is that I couldn't stand an evening with Pete's Ego dominating the conversation. And, I can't stand sycophants.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Famspear wrote:Unless the sentencing date is postponed again, we have ten days until judgment for Peter Eric Hendrickson - on Monday, April 19, 2010, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan in Detroit.

He has not been convicted?
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

David Merrill wrote:
Famspear wrote:Unless the sentencing date is postponed again, we have ten days until judgment for Peter Eric Hendrickson - on Monday, April 19, 2010, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan in Detroit.

He has been found guilty. The jury rendered a verdict. Technically, he is not convicted until the judgment of conviction is rendered by the judge - on the day of sentencing. However, many legal scholars sometimes use the term "convicted" more loosely, to refer to the verdict.

Just a little hair-splitting.

EDIT: Although, I guess the hair-splitting became significant in the case of Ken Lay of Enron fame, who died after his guilty verdict but before he could be convicted.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Famspear wrote:
David Merrill wrote:

He has been found guilty. The jury rendered a verdict. Technically, he is not convicted until the judgment of conviction is rendered by the judge - on the day of sentencing. However, many legal scholars sometimes use the term "convicted" more loosely, to refer to the verdict.

Just a little hair-splitting.

Thanks. For all intents and purposes, the judgment came from the jury.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Famspear wrote:Although, I guess the hair-splitting became significant in the case of Ken Lay of Enron fame, who died after his guilty verdict but before he could be convicted.
I can understand the distinction you make, but I still doubt that the distinction mattered much to Ken Lay once he was dead.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

LPC wrote:I can understand the distinction you make, but I still doubt that the distinction mattered much to Ken Lay once he was dead.
I suspect it mattered a great deal to his family.
"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Doreen wrote:We'd like to have all who are coming to Detroit on the 18th here for a barbecue that day. Please give me some idea of your expected arrival time. You can contact me off-line if you wish, doreen at losthorizons dot com. Thanks.
Okay, but what kind of barbecue? Is it the kind with the burnt hot dogs and kids stealing sips of beer when the adults aren't looking or is it the kind where you turn over a list of attendees to the DOJ and they show up to grill everyone's ass so Petey can get a reduced sentence?

I would totally show up at the second kind, if only to take pictures of the followers' tear streaked face.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

The countdown continues, boys and girls.....

Six days until the scheduled sentencing of Peter Hendrickson on Monday, April 19, 2010.

I have a question: How is the decision made on which date Hendrickson must report to begin serving his time? Would he be carted off by the United States marshal immediately, or what? I know some people are given time after the sentencing date to report to the Bureau of Prisons. What's the rule?
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Famspear wrote:I have a question: How is the decision made on which date Hendrickson must report to begin serving his time?
Should be set by the court (I think), I think there are a lot of factors that might go into when that date is set.
Famspear wrote:Would he be carted off by the United States marshal immediately, or what?
Given his criminal history and that he continues to run his scam I hope so.
Famspear wrote:I know some people are given time after the sentencing date to report to the Bureau of Prisons. What's the rule?
Not sure.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Famspear wrote:The countdown continues, boys and girls.....

Six days until the scheduled sentencing of Peter Hendrickson on Monday, April 19, 2010.

I have a question: How is the decision made on which date Hendrickson must report to begin serving his time? Would he be carted off by the United States marshal immediately, or what? I know some people are given time after the sentencing date to report to the Bureau of Prisons. What's the rule?
It's at the judge's discretion.
Demo.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Demosthenes wrote:It's at the judge's discretion.
Wesley Snipes has been allowed to travel the world making movies, but he's not a promoter, and in the case of Mr. Hendrickson (as was said), he's already a convicted felon.

A lot depends on whether you're likely to run or deposit bombs in postal boxes.

However, there's the possibility that a Person is allowed to remain on bond pending appeal.

EDIT: One of the things the Judge is likely to do (at government request) is order the website and forum taken down, so not only is it the countdown to sentencing but the forum.

No more fun for you, 'Famspear' You'll have to get a day job.

2nd EDIT: Wonder if anyone at Lost Horizons has thought of that?
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

ASITStands wrote:One of the things the Judge is likely to do (at government request) is order the website and forum taken down, so not only is it the countdown to sentencing but the forum.

:shock:

Oh, nnnnnoooooooooooooooo.................

That would be cruuuuueeeeellllllll and unusual punishment for meeeeee!!!!

bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Famspear wrote:
ASITStands wrote:One of the things the Judge is likely to do (at government request) is order the website and forum taken down, so not only is it the countdown to sentencing but the forum.

:shock:

Oh, nnnnnoooooooooooooooo.................

That would be cruuuuueeeeellllllll and unusual punishment for meeeeee!!!!

Maybe we could start a new forum her at Quatloos for displaced crazies from LH...

On second thought nah we have enough crazies around here already, Sui Juris is always an option I suppose.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

bmielke wrote:Maybe we could start a new forum her at Quatloos for displaced crazies from LH...
Call it "Quatlost". David, Farmer Giles, and Harvester (to name but three) could be charter members.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Aw, snap. Who shall we mock if LH goes dark? Oh well, better make the most out of the next week.

Soooo, there's this guy, Tparty76. Joined LH in september 08, 113 posts. Turns out he hasn't filed CtC yet. But it looks like he has monitored the forum a bit. So after Peteys conviction, Tparty76 decides that this is a great time to file Blowhard-style...
I decided to file the proper way this year finally as I have been too chicken up til now. I'm spreading the word but not practicing what I preach. I'm ready.
Brilliant!
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Thule wrote:Aw, snap. Who shall we mock if LH goes dark? Oh well, better make the most out of the next week.

Soooo, there's this guy, Tparty76. Joined LH in september 08, 113 posts. Turns out he hasn't filed CtC yet. But it looks like he has monitored the forum a bit. So after Peteys conviction, Tparty76 decides that this is a great time to file Blowhard-style...
I decided to file the proper way this year finally as I have been too chicken up til now. I'm spreading the word but not practicing what I preach. I'm ready.
Brilliant!
As a friend in Pittsburgh says "You'll have that"

Petey just won the ultimate victory, I can not think of a better time to start filing CTC. Petey has shown the world that for the sake of the conspiracy the ebil gobermint must put him in jail. They should scribble in red crayon across their return "NOT PAYING TAXES I DON'T OWE UNTIL POLITICAL PRISONER PETER ERIC HENDRICKSON IS RELEASED. It will be great fun for us.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Thule wrote:Aw, snap. Who shall we mock if LH goes dark? Oh well, better make the most out of the next week.

Brilliant!
I suppose that, if given the chance to go back in time, he would have tried to catch a boat out to board the Titanic after it struck the iceberg....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools