new Dave Champion book

LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: new Dave Champion book

Post by LPC »

Harvester wrote:Nope, never said the The federal Income Tax did not apply to me.
Actually, now that I think about it, you've never really said much of anything about anything.

I've asked several times that you produce some evidence that anything in my Tax Protester FAQ is in any way incorrect or misleading, and you've never ever said anything about that.

Pretty much a case of conjectile dysfunction. You'd like to put up some propositions, but they're pretty soft and insubstantial.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Red Cedar PM
Burnished Vanquisher of the Kooloohs

Post by Red Cedar PM »

Hey Harvester, instead of posting more useless threads why don't you answer the challenge here (since you claim Dan's FAQ is full of lies and deception): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5694&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Or explain why you are trying to weasel out of the bet you entered into here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5676

Lots of puffery, not a lot of action. Since you have had your ass handed to you on a platter several times already isn't it about time you declared victory and parted ways, like all the CtC losers before you?
"Pride cometh before thy fall."

--Dantonio 11:03:07
Grixit wrote:Hey Diller: forget terms like "wages", "income", "derived from", "received", etc. If you did something, and got paid for it, you owe tax.
Tax Man

Post by Tax Man »

Champion is a chowderhead piece of sh*t with the most annoying voice I've ever heard.

Sorry, had to get that out.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Tax Man wrote:Champion is a chowderhead piece of sh*t with the most annoying voice I've ever heard.

Hey, hey. hey, New England Patriots fans are sometimes called chowderheads, don't disparage us because you don't like this guy, I would call the guy a douchebag. No real chance of offending anyone then.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

bmielke wrote:I would call the guy a douchebag. No real chance of offending anyone then.
Ah, but have you taken into consideration the feelings of Lord and Lady Douchebag?

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/79/79tdouchebag.phtml
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Famspear wrote:
bmielke wrote:I would call the guy a douchebag. No real chance of offending anyone then.
Ah, but have you taken into consideration the feelings of Lord and Lady Douchebag?

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/79/79tdouchebag.phtml
I am American, I don't believe in peerage if Mr. and Mrs. Douchebag want to come talk to me about it they can find out where I live, and walk by the barbed wire and three no trespassing signs like everybody else.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

bmielke wrote:
Tax Man wrote:Champion is a chowderhead piece of sh*t with the most annoying voice I've ever heard.

Hey, hey. hey, New England Patriots fans are sometimes called chowderheads, don't disparage us because you don't like this guy, I would call the guy a douchebag. No real chance of offending anyone then.
Us Pats fans would be more appropriately called "chowdaheads"........Has the south messed up your diction? :evil:
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Dezcad wrote:
bmielke wrote:

Us Pats fans would be more appropriately called "chowdaheads"........Has the south messed up your diction? :evil:
Not at all, but then I never really had much of a Boston accent.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

bmielke wrote:
Dezcad wrote:
Not at all, but then I never really had much of a Boston accent.[/quote]

Poseur...... :lol:
Tax Man

Post by Tax Man »

bmielke wrote:

Yeah, I meant his head is full of chowder in a literal sense - no offense to the Patriots fans. I could have called him a cheesehead too, with no offense to the Packers fans.

I guess I could picture his head as a giant douchebag but I don't like the visual associated with that comparison.

I'm ready for the weekend.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Dezcad...

I grew up there, but I debated in high school and they wanted us to pronounce our "r"'s so whatever small accent i had I lost. Then I went to college in Western PA and I walked hard at not picking up that accent, now I am down here.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

bmielke wrote:Dezcad...

I grew up there, but I debated in high school and they wanted us to pronounce our "r"'s so whatever small accent i had I lost. Then I went to college in Western PA and I walked hard at not picking up that accent, now I am down here.
What city did you grow up in? And what does "walking" have to do with an accent? :wink:
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Dezcad wrote:
bmielke wrote:Dezcad...

What city did you grow up in? And what does "walking" have to do with an accent? :wink:
I grew up in Pembroke, and it should be Worked
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Dezcad wrote: Not at all, but then I never really had much of a Boston accent.
I was born and raised in Newton, right on Boston's western border; but my family was from Worcester ("Wisstah"), and I sound a lot more like them. In fact, if the town of Dana hadn't been taken for the Quabbin Reservoir, I'd fit right in out there.

However, people from outside the region still think I have a Boston accent, and can't distinguish between, say, me, Teddy Kennedy, "old Jewish Roxbury" and "modern Dorchester (Dawchesta)"....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: I was born and raised in Newton, right on Boston's western border; but my family was from Worcester ("Wisstah"), and I sound a lot more like them. In fact, if the town of Dana hadn't been taken for the Quabbin Reservoir, I'd fit right in out there.

However, people from outside the region still think I have a Boston accent, and can't distinguish between, say, me, Teddy Kennedy, "old Jewish Roxbury" and "modern Dorchester (Dawchesta)"....
I actually live in Newton Upper Falls now but grew up in Marlboro. Not that anyone really cares.......
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Dezcad wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote: I was born and raised in Newton, right on Boston's western border; but my family was from Worcester ("Wisstah"), and I sound a lot more like them. In fact, if the town of Dana hadn't been taken for the Quabbin Reservoir, I'd fit right in out there.

I actually live in Newton Upper Falls now but grew up in Marlboro. Not that anyone really cares.......
I grew up in Oak Hill Park, and was NSHS '69 (only you will understand that reference).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

I am a native of Portsmouth, NH (partsmuth) myself.
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Dezcad wrote:

I grew up in Oak Hill Park, and was NSHS '69 (only you will understand that reference).
NSHS is Newton South High School, what was special about 1969?
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

bmielke wrote:
NSHS is Newton South High School, what was special about 1969?[/quote]

The year I graduated, of course. Our official class buttons bore a bold blue "69" on an orange background; and they sold like hotcakes to the other classes. I wonder why.... :twisted:
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
bmielke wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:I grew up in Oak Hill Park, and was NSHS '69 (only you will understand that reference).
NSHS is Newton South High School, what was special about 1969?
The year I graduated, of course. Our official class buttons bore a bold blue "69" on an orange background; and they sold like hotcakes to the other classes. I wonder why.... :twisted:
I thought that might be it, but I thought that people way back then were more civilized and didn't have their minds firmly in the gutter.