Pete's Sentencing Memorandum

LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: Pete's Sentencing Memorandum

Post by LPC »

. wrote:PH is a twice-convicted federal felon. He's lost every single federal court action he's ever been involved in, civil and criminal, at trial and at every appellate level.
That's not exactly true. Remember, the IRS began, and then dismissed, four actions to enforce summonses against PH. Contrary to what PH believes, those aren't wins, but they're certainly not losses either. I'd have to call them draws, or "no contests."

So PH's won-lost-tie record is 0--4.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Harvester wrote:Pete is right. You are wrong.
Pete is delusional. You're just unable to admit it.

BTW - you never answered the question about Vieira - what does he do for a living?
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
LOBO

Post by LOBO »

http://www.losthorizons.com/LastShotFor ... efiers.htm
Bwahahahahahahahahaha! Is Widdle Petey upset that he's going to the swammer?

Only thing missing in that link: "Come back here! I'll bite of your kneecaps!"
Convicted Felon wrote: P. S. If you see posts about this subject in newsgroups, forums, etc., please do me the favor of posting my comments above (with links active), or, "Pete has posted comments about this latest attack on the truth about the tax-- along with some important links-- at http://www.losthorizons.com/LastShotFor ... efiers.htm.
Sorry Harvester, the Convicted Felon didn't say "Petey Says"
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
I'm sure I'll be hearing, "you know that just because someone is convicted doesn't make them wrong. Many people have been improperly imprisoned over time - see Galileo."

When someone wants to deny reality, there is no limit to the lengths they will go through to justify the losses.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Imalawman wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:
I'm sure I'll be hearing, "you know that just because someone is convicted doesn't make them wrong. Many people have been improperly imprisoned over time - see Galileo."

Many people have been improperly prisoned over time -- just go into any prison, and you'll find thousands of them, who will be happy to tell you, in great detail, how innocent they are but got convicted because of (insert your favorite excuse here).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I'm sure I'll be hearing, "you know that just because someone is convicted doesn't make them wrong. Many people have been improperly imprisoned over time - see Galileo."

Many people have been improperly prisoned over time -- just go into any prison, and you'll find thousands of them, who will be happy to tell you, in great detail, how innocent they are but got convicted because of (insert your favorite excuse here).
In fact I have a Great Uncle who is innocent of Murder, but because the Mob did it and they bought the Judge he is in jail. He has claimed his innocence from day one, even when he made up a fake alibi and evidence proved it was fake. Even when the police found his bloody clothes and the gun, (the murder happened in RI, he lived in NH so clothes with the victims blood just showed up in his trash magically.) A convicted felon will go to any lengths to try to prove their innocence. My great Uncle has convinced two of his sisters and they spent their life savings on his appeals.
Shadowkat09

Post by Shadowkat09 »

LPC wrote:I've posted a copy of the government's memorandum here.

Some items of interest:

1. After the 1990 bombing that led to his first conviction, Hendrickson encouraged Scarborough to commit perjury in order to shield Hendrickson from prosecution. He later defended his attempts to obstruct the government's investigation and prosecution by comparing the government to Nazi Germany.

2. Hendrickson has not filed the corrected tax returns he was required to file, and there was a hearing on April 13 as to whether he should be held in contempt. He has also not paid the $4,000 in sanctions imposed by the 6th Circuit for his frivolous appeal.

3. Hendrickson continued to report additional refunds on his website even after he was convicted. See footnote 12, page 19.

1. FYI, Scarborough agreed to take the blame for the SMOKEbombing because Doreen would soon be giving birth to a little baby girl. Unfortunately, Hendrickson was betrayed by Scarborough, despite that prior agreement, and so Hendrickson missed witnessing the first year or so of his new daughter's life.

2. It is a felony to force someone to sign their name to something they don't believe, whether you're in a position of power or not.

3. That's because they were sent to him by people who have still had nothing happen to them except get their money back. Why wouldn't he?

To EVERYONE: You know, just because Peter Hendrickson and his family choose to run their lives differently than you and yours doesn't mean they're not human. No one's forcing you to do what they do, so why do you even care? Also, you say that you feel sorry for Pete's children, but then you want their father to rot in prison? That seems a little inconsistent to me. :?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Shadowkat09 wrote:
LPC wrote:2. Hendrickson has not filed the corrected tax returns he was required to file, and there was a hearing on April 13 as to whether he should be held in contempt. He has also not paid the $4,000 in sanctions imposed by the 6th Circuit for his frivolous appeal.
2. It is a felony to force someone to sign their name to something they don't believe, whether you're in a position of power or not.
No, you knucklehead. It's a felony to file tax returns which you know, or have reason to know, are not factually true. Allowing for the fact that Petey may actually believe the garbage he inflicts on the rest of us, he knows full well that the IRS and the federal government don't, and that no court has ever upheld CtC principles on any substantive point.

As for your whine about making the father of Petey's children rot in prison, I recall a chat with a local Mafia guy, back when I was still practicing law, and I knew the guy who was defending him. The guy told me, "we have a saying -- don't do the crime if you can't do the time". If Petey didn't want to do the time, he should have filed legally correct returns, and worked on a political front to get his CtC principles accepted. Petey should have thought of the impact his BS would have on his children before he began his idiotic campaign; but then, Petey is the poster child for narcissism. It's all about him and his (ahahaha) wisdom; all else is secondary.

He has only himself to blame.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

FYI, Scarborough agreed to take the blame for the SMOKEbombing because Doreen would soon be giving birth to a little baby girl.
What kind of parents risk going to prison right before the birth of their child?
Demo.
cynicalflyer
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by cynicalflyer »

Shadowkat09 wrote:
1. FYI, Scarborough agreed to take the blame for the SMOKEbombing because Doreen would soon be giving birth to a little baby girl. Unfortunately, Hendrickson was betrayed by Scarborough, despite that prior agreement, and so Hendrickson missed witnessing the first year or so of his new daughter's life.

Cite a source

Not true. Pete can believe whatever he wants. The belief, however, is trumped by the fact that under the law, he owes. You don't get to dial-up your own reality.

3. That's because they were sent to him by people who have still had nothing happen to them except get their money back. Why wouldn't he?

Because he knew, or should have known after the civil suit against him, he was dead wrong. Luring other people into his scam weighs against him.

To EVERYONE: You know, just because Peter Hendrickson and his family choose to run their lives differently than you and yours doesn't mean they're not human.

No, in this case it makes them felons. Live anyway you want, within the confines of the law.

No one's forcing you to do what they do, so why do you even care?

For me, because of his victims. The faster he is put out of business, the fewer of them there will be.

Also, you say that you feel sorry for Pete's children, but then you want their father to rot in prison? That seems a little inconsistent to me. :?

Not at all. No one (well almost no one) wants Pete to "rot in prison". We want him to stop making money off the suffering of others with him scam. If he got the message after the civil suit went against him and stopped, I don't think the government would have pushed as hard for a criminal conviction (they may have, but if he had been conciliatory and apologetic, it would have gone a long way). He didn't. He kept on with his scam, after every single court ruled against it. He ran himself into the wall, we didn't drive him.
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Shadowkat09 wrote:1. FYI, Scarborough agreed to take the blame for the SMOKEbombing because Doreen would soon be giving birth to a little baby girl. Unfortunately, Hendrickson was betrayed by Scarborough, despite that prior agreement, and so Hendrickson missed witnessing the first year or so of his new daughter's life.
Smoke Bomb? I heard Fire Bomb, I could be wrong, fact is that under federal law a bomb is a bomb, there are of course degrees, but manfuacturing fireworks without a license is still a crime just as manufacturing a pipe bomb without a license.

If you want to be a "Freedom Fighter" be prepared for everything that entails including prison and possibly death. Petey wanted to fight it out, he should be thankful it only cost him a year. If it were up to me it would have cost him at least 10.
Shadowkat09 wrote:2. It is a felony to force someone to sign their name to something they don't believe, whether you're in a position of power or not.
Yeah, no, thanks for playing, I don't believe in the metric system I still signed my name to all those lab reports in high school that had to be in metric...Until my senior year when I had a crazy physics teach whom I told I didn't believe in the metric system and he allowed me to use SAE. None of my teachers were guilty of a felony.
Shadowkat09 wrote:3. That's because they were sent to him by people who have still had nothing happen to them except get their money back. Why wouldn't he?
The illegally got there money back. If I deposit $500 in the bank, and the next day walk in and draw a firearm and rob the place I am guilty of a crime. Again thanks for playing.
Shadowkat09 wrote:To EVERYONE: You know, just because Peter Hendrickson and his family choose to run their lives differently than you and yours doesn't mean they're not human. No one's forcing you to do what they do, so why do you even care? Also, you say that you feel sorry for Pete's children, but then you want their father to rot in prison? That seems a little inconsistent to me. :?
Lets see...

I care because he is running a scam cost me tax money. I care because he is an idiot. I care because in the past he tried to avoid taaxes through terrorist actions. Sorry but I can not stand behind a terrorist, I can spit on them, I can cuss them, I can defend my self from them, but I will never stand beside them.

Do I care a Terrorist is going where he belongs for less time the he deserves? Yes he should have goten 10 years for the bomb, he should have gotten at least 6 years for this. Unfortunatly he has been shown mercy both times, I care for Petey's kids as much as he does. As he is a terrorist and scam artist I don't think he cares very much. Hopefully Doreen will be arrested and they will go to a foster home that can undo the damage done by their parents.

Thanks for playing your milage may vary.

ETA: Hows that Logic Course going Shadowkat09?
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Shadowkat09 wrote:You know, just because Peter Hendrickson and his family choose to run their lives differently than you and yours doesn't mean they're not human.
Hendrickson is the one claiming not to be a person.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

bmielke wrote: Smoke Bomb? I heard Fire Bomb, I could be wrong, fact is that under federal law a bomb is a bomb, there are of course degrees, but manfuacturing fireworks without a license is still a crime just as manufacturing a pipe bomb without a license.
Two persons got hurt. AFAIC, calling it a "smokebomb" is just more magic words from the clan. The device was dangerous and Petey placed it where it could (and did) hurt someone at random. Call it a lovebomb, a hug dispenser, a smoke bomb or a bottle of pixie-dust. Doesn't matter.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

It's been two days and nothing from our friendly neighborhood post and run TP (?) Shadowkat09 I really want to hear what he has to say about his hero Petey, you know the tax terrorist that got off lightly this week.