Hendrickson's Heroes & John Stossel TV show

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Hendrickson's Heroes & John Stossel TV show

Post by Famspear »

One of Hendrickson's Heroes, Tim Whitney ("databrain") is still pushing to have Peter Hendrickson's followers show up for taping of John Stossel's television show tomorrow, Wednesday, April 28th. There is also talk of Hendrickson himself showing up.

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 47c5#24680

If some of these clowns actually showed up (with T-shirts, etc.), and Stossel were advised in advance and prepared for it with appropriate data about the Cracking the Code tax scam, Hendrickson's impending return to the Graybar Hotel, etc., etc., this could end up very badly for Hendrickson and His Haughty Heroes.

:wink:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
bmielke

Re: Hendrickson's Heroes & John Stossel TV show

Post by bmielke »

It would bw very bad assuming they even got on the air, which I doubt. I really don't think Fox News Business (which is where Stossel's show airs) is going to let a bunch of people with an unvetted website tee-shirt on the air. If you notice the Fox News audiences, they are typically very conservativly dressed, the only T-Shirts are ones for a group that is scheduled to be on the show, like if a university has a large group of students in the audience they are specifically mentioned and the anchor will take a couple of questions from them. Or a large family if the parents are being interviewed.

On top of that your typical TP is someone who, in my mind, would come off as unstable and potentially dangerous surely they have security there to screen incoming audience members.

Not to mention that if Stossel's show is anything like any other show that tapes in New York you need to wait a while before getting tickets. Sometimes up to a year. SNL is a lottery, you put your name in and they draw a pair of tickets out for you.

ETA: Is Stossel doing a special on TP/TD types? They might have been invited if he is.
Last edited by bmielke on Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

CaptainKickback wrote:It would be more fun to see Hendrickson go on Penn & Teller's "Bullsh*t!" and watch Penn Gillette eviscerate him. :twisted:
Penn and Teller put together a tax protester episode last year but decided not to run it...
Demo.
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

Yes.... at the beginning of last season Penn & Teller advertised they were going to have a tax protester show and I kept waiting for it to be aired... still waiting.
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

It would alienate their libertarian viewers too much.
Demo.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Correction:

On the losthorizons thread, they're actually talking about POLO SHIRTS, not T-shirts.

That will make all the difference.

:)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Famspear wrote:Correction:

On the losthorizons thread, they're actually talking about POLO SHIRTS, not T-shirts.

That will make all the difference.

It might, weren't they also talking about spelling out WWWLOSTHORIZONSCOM with placards? I bet that works.
Joe Dirt
Anonymous Administerial Adviser

Post by Joe Dirt »

bmielke wrote:It would bw very bad assuming they even got on the air, which I doubt. I really don't think Fox News Business (which is where Stossel's show airs) is going to let a bunch of people with an unvetted website tee-shirt on the air. If you notice the Fox News audiences, they are typically very conservativly dressed, the only T-Shirts are ones for a group that is scheduled to be on the show, like if a university has a large group of students in the audience they are specifically mentioned and the anchor will take a couple of questions from them. Or a large family if the parents are being interviewed.

On top of that your typical TP is someone who, in my mind, would come off as unstable and potentially dangerous surely they have security there to screen incoming audience members.

Not to mention that if Stossel's show is anything like any other show that tapes in New York you need to wait a while before getting tickets. Sometimes up to a year. SNL is a lottery, you put your name in and they draw a pair of tickets out for you.

ETA: Is Stossel doing a special on TP/TD types? They might have been invited if he is.
The theme of this taping is "Big Government Bullies", not SmallPeter. My bet is that these floating turds from LH don't get near the studio.
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably a wise investment.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Tim Whitney ("databrain") has posted a comment on Stossel's Facebook page-

http://www.facebook.com/JohnStossel/pos ... 3211987472
Tim Whitney - John, I am going to be there and with a little luck so will eleven other folks for a group of 12. We hope you'll provide us with a chance to be heard. Have we got a story for you.
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

bmielke wrote:It would bw very bad assuming they even got on the air, which I doubt.
Yes bmielke, I agree it would be very bad for you & the bankers' Income Tax Scam if we got on the air. Hmm, perhaps I should go with my bright orange
I PAY NO INCOME TAX shirt?
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Harvester wrote:
bmielke wrote:It would bw very bad assuming they even got on the air, which I doubt.
Yes bmielke, I agree it would be very bad for you & the bankers' Income Tax Scam if we got on the air. Hmm, perhaps I should go with my bright orange I PAY NO INCOME TAX shirt?
Why would it be bad for me? I dislike income tax, I just like my money, and freedom more then I like prison and friv. pens. Doing the types of things your brethern at LH do leads ot friv. pens., sanctions, and possibly prison.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Harvester wrote:
Yes bmielke, I agree it would be very bad for you & the bankers' Income Tax Scam if we got on the air. Hmm, perhaps I should go with my bright orange
Please don't do that, Harvester. Or, if you do, wear a mask and don't give anyone your real name there.

8)

You don't want to end up like Irwin Schiff.

Adapted from something I wrote "in another place on the internet":
..........Schiff began conducting seminars on Federal income taxes in 1977. On April 12, 1978, Schiff appeared on the NBC television program ''The Tomorrow Show'' with host Tom Snyder, arguing his views on Federal income taxes. Six days after his appearance on ''The Tomorrow Show'', Schiff was charged with willful failure to file tax returns for the years 1974 and 1975. The modified, unsigned 1974 and 1975 forms—with no income information on them—were deemed by the Internal Revenue Service not to be valid Federal income tax returns under section 6012. During the resulting trial, a videotape of the television program was shown to the jury. Schiff was convicted on both counts, and appealed his conviction to the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit......
To make a long story short, that conviction was overturned. He was retried and convicted.

Don't make it too easy for those evil goobermint revenoors!

bmielke

Post by bmielke »

COME ON HARVESTER DO IT!

You wouldn't do it, coward, come on do it...

Prove yourself do it!

:twisted:
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

bmielke wrote:COME ON HARVESTER DO IT!

You wouldn't do it, coward, come on do it...

Prove yourself do it!

Harvester, don't listen to bmielke! You've got to save yourself!

You don't want to end up like Uncle Irwin...... Of course, the SchiffMeister probably doesn't need to file federal income tax returns any more -- since his income may finally be well below the minimum threshold amount for filing!!!

:wink:
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Uncle Irwin had a good run Harvester, you can too, you are much smarter then him. In 1975 Al Gore hadn't even invented the Internet yet...

Do it, Famspear is trying to hold you back from the greatness you could have...

He is an illuminati shill...

Do it wear your tee-shirt, make a name for yourself..

Fame and Fortune await, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, Come on Harvey, you can do it!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

bmielke wrote:Uncle Irwin had a good run Harvester, you can too, you are much smarter then him. In 1975 Al Gore hadn't even invented the Internet yet...

Do it, Famspear is trying to hold you back from the greatness you could have...

He is an illuminati shill...

Do it wear your tee-shirt, make a name for yourself..

Fame and Fortune await, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, Come on Harvey, you can do it!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Of course, Harvester, if you do decide to expose yourself to the evil goobermint revenoors, I'll hold yer beer for ya!

:shock:
Joe Dirt
Anonymous Administerial Adviser

Post by Joe Dirt »

Harvester wrote:
Harv, What does it say on the back of that bright orange t-shirt? INMATE :?:
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably a wise investment.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Joe Dirt wrote:
Harvester wrote:
Harv, What does it say on the back of that bright orange t-shirt? INMATE :?:
Good one!

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

should go well with the forehead tattoo that says Moron
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Harv, I think you should elaborate on your t-shirt. Add the rest of the story, e.g." I use public roads and don't pay to build them. I send my kids to public school--just like the education I got, and don't repay that either. I enjoy the freedom of the best place to live on this planet, but I'm a loser deadbeat with delusions of competence, soon to be inmate number whatever."
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold