Hendrickson's Heroes & John Stossel TV show

Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Re: Hendrickson's Heroes & John Stossel TV show

Post by Dezcad »

Could be interesting - look's like Pete went.

From the LH Forum:
Doreen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:59 am Post subject:
Thank you to all who helped get Peter to NYC. I hope he'll get to thank some of you in person at the taping.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gregg wrote:should go well with the forehead tattoo that says Moron
... and the backside tattoo that says KICK ME.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Dezcad wrote:Could be interesting - look's like Pete went.

From the LH Forum:
Doreen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:59 am Post subject:
Thank you to all who helped get Peter to NYC. I hope he'll get to thank some of you in person at the taping.

New entry on PACER:

Minute Entry for proceedings held before District Judge Gerald E Rosen: Telephonic Status Conference as to Peter Hendrickson held on 4/27/2010. Disposition: Conference held with attorneys regarding the terms of Supervised Release that were imposed, Defense counsel also requested until 4/30/2010 to respond to the Government's Supplemental Sentencing Memorandum. Court granted defense counsel's request, Judgment will not be entered until the amount of restitution has been determined.(Court Reporter: Carol Sapala) (Defendant Attorney: Mark E. Cedrone; Jack R. Hendrickson, Jr.) (AUSA: Mark R. Daly; Michael C. Liebson) (RGun) (Entered: 04/27/2010)
Demo.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Wait doesn't traveling outside of MI violate his restrictions?

Did wifey just give the Goobermint the evidence they need to extend Petey's stay in the greybar motel?
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

bmielke wrote:Wait doesn't traveling outside of MI violate his restrictions?

Did wifey just give the Goobermint the evidence they need to extend Petey's stay in the greybar motel?
Why does it matter? Surely, you've forgotten that Petey is as innocent as a newborn baby; and any day now the evil gummint is going to realize its mistake and not only order Petey's acquittal, but award him a (non-taxable) Congressional Gold Medal on the steps of the U.S. Capitol. If they can't hold him for the crimes for which he was charged, they can't nail him for violating those restrictions.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:

Why does it matter? Surely, you've forgotten that Petey is as innocent as a newborn baby; and any day now the evil gummint is going to realize its mistake and not only order Petey's acquittal, but award him a (non-taxable) Congressional Gold Medal on the steps of the U.S. Capitol. If they can't hold him for the crimes for which he was charged, they can't nail him for violating those restrictions.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pottapaug1938 I have this bridge, it's in Brooklyn, I can sell it to you unless Petey makes an offer first.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

I don't see any travel restrictions on his conditions of release and it appears from his docket that he may have checked with the court.
Demo.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Demosthenes wrote:I don't see any travel restrictions on his conditions of release and it appears from his docket that he may have checked with the court.
Oh man, I was hoping he was doing something that could get him more time, or atleast hauled off to jail sooner.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:

no no no, he's gonna go free cause the Govenors have all had their warrants arrested and the military is secretly taking over the government and as soon as they get all the paperwork in order they'll announce on TV the IRS has been abolished and everyone who filed an extension doesn't have to pay taxes and the Unicorns (or the spaceship Unicorn, not clear on that one yet) are gonna send...oh wait, is that NESARA? damn, these things are getting confusing, anyone got a menu?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

bmielke wrote: [Pottapaug1938 I have this bridge, it's in Brooklyn, I can sell it to you unless Petey makes an offer first.
Too late -- I own a castle in the air, and just rented it to Petey. With all of the money that he's going to get back some day (just ask him -- he'll tell you himself), he can afford the rent. :)
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

bmielke wrote:Do it, Famspear is trying to hold you back from the greatness you could have...
He is an illuminati shill...
Ha! Really I didn't expect the Quatloser infighting to begin yet. And thanks for your concern.
The taping went well. Although Pete didn't talk directly with Stossel it was overall "positive."
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Harvester wrote:
bmielke wrote:Do it, Famspear is trying to hold you back from the greatness you could have...
He is an illuminati shill...
Ha! Really I didn't expect the Quatloser infighting to begin yet. And thanks for your concern.
The taping went well. Although Pete didn't talk directly with Stossel it was overall "positive."
If that's the case did Petey even get on the air?
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

At losthorizons, Tim Whitney ("databrain") writes:
Taping Update:

Pete & three warriors attended.

We spent approx. 40 minutes with Mr. Frank Mastropolo - discussing Pete's current/latest bullying episode, Cracking The Code, and You.

After our chat with Frank, we went into the studio and we all had CTC books in our hands/laps during the show. We did get a chance to ask a few questions and/or comments - nothing elaborate.

The bottom-line is we have made progress with the gate-keepers, now we need your help. Please see the new Topic: "Fighting F.E.A.R" that I will post shortly.

Regards,

Tim

PS: We do not know when this will air as of yet and I will ask to see if we can get a video - however copyrights.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2523

Then, in a separate thread, Tim Whitney follows up:
Folks,

We have an opportunity to move the ball along with Stossel and Fox Business. To make this happen we need to focus on the FEAR factor.

Another way to look at this is F.E.A.R. or Federal Extinction of Americans' Rights. Catchy? You heard it hear 1st.

So what can we do now? Simply send an email. Yup, that's it - does not even require a stamp. Can be done from virtually anywhere. What's the catch - we would ask that you use the following format - see my next post in this topic.

After you have sent your email - please post that you have done so.

In closing, this was suggested by one of the staff @ Stossel to help them hear from ordinary CTC educated folks that have properly filed and received refunds.

Regards,

Tim
Yes, folks, Tim's answer is to send a form letter:
To: John.Stossel@foxnews.com
To: Alexandra.Martin@foxnews.com
To: Frank.mastropolo@foxnews.com

Subject: Pete Hendrickson & Cracking The Code

Tens of thousands of Americans have learned the Truth about the income tax and I am one of them.

Thanks to Pete, his books, and his website - I was able to study the income tax laws, the revenue code, and how to properly file my return to get all of my property back.

I started filing an educated return in 200x and have continued to do so, securing my rights and the proper return of my property for the years: 200x-200y.

The bottom-line, I am standing up for the long hidden Truth that not all that comes in is income -or- not all earnings are subject to the federal income/excise tax. The income tax is based on federal privilege and most Americans simply do not participate in this privileged activity.

Anyone can learn the Truth thanks to Pete's efforts and information. Once you learn of all the custom "terms" needed to make the tax laws constitutional (trade or business, employer, employee, etc.) you too will be astounded with the fact that you have voluntarily paid a lot more in taxes than you actually owed.

Please consider having Pete on your show so other ordinary folks just like me can hear the rest of the story.

Sincerely,

Your Name
City/State
Phone
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

A little editing for accuracy...

Tens of thousands of Americans have learned the Truth about the income tax and I am obviously not one of them.

Thanks to Pete, his books, and his website - I was able to study the income tax laws, the revenue code, and how to properly file my return to get all of my property back. In a contrarian kind of way, anything he wrote, assume it's wrong, and you're good

I started filing an educated return in 200x and have continued to do so, securing my rights and the proper return of my property for the years: 200x-200y. Well, I got a refund one year, amd waiting on one for five more years, they IRS is sueing me for the one I got and I have $50K in friv penalties so far

The bottom-line, I am standing up for the long hidden Truth that not all that comes in is income -or- not all earnings are subject to the federal income/excise tax. The income tax is based on federal privilege and most Americans simply do not participate in this privileged activity.remove this sentence and substitute 'Pete's theory is based upon the premise the the word ""Includes"" is defined as "excludes everything except"

Anyone can learn the Truth thanks to Pete's efforts and information. Once you learn of all the custom "terms" needed to make the tax laws constitutional (trade or business, employer, employee, etc.) you too will be astounded Pete apparently got more than a few idiots to go along with this lemming like marchof the stupids.

Please consider having Pete on your show so other ordinary folks just like me can hear the rest of the story. I'm sure arrangements can be worked out with the prison officials, since Pete obviously can't make a studio appearence for hte next 29 months

Sincerely,

Your Name
City/State
Phone
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Fixed databrain's letter.

To: John.Stossel@foxnews.com
To: Alexandra.Martin@foxnews.com
To: Frank.mastropolo@foxnews.com

Tens of thousands of Americans have learned the Truth about the income tax and I am one of them.

Thanks to Pete, his books, and his website - I was able to receive several frivpens, a number of final notices, wage garnishments, bank levies and how to find the district court for my trial.

I started filing an educated return in 200x and have stopped doing so, after I lost my property for the years: 200x-200y that the IRS determined were fraudulent returns.

The bottom-line, I am telling you that Pete's claim - that not all that comes in is income -or- not all earnings are subject to the federal income/excise tax - is basically bogus. The income tax is based on income and most Americans are simply liable under the law for the tax.

Anyone can learn the truth if they actually decide to listen someone other than Pete. Once you realize that Pete has been convicted twice for his anti-tax activities, it doesn't take a lot to realize that the tax laws are constitutional; you too will be astounded with the fact that there are idiots out there that have voluntarily went through a lot of unneccessary grief than they would have if they had just complied with the law.

Please consider having a picture of Pete behind bars on your show so other ordinary folks just like me can hear the rest of the story.

Sincerely,

Your Name
City/State
Phone
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Joe Dirt
Anonymous Administerial Adviser

Post by Joe Dirt »

Here's a losthorizoner worth preserving since he's likely to be barred soon:
smudge

Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:25 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh, DB, what about those of us who haven't got a refund and are still fighting the beast over frivolous penaltys, liens and levys?

If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably a wise investment.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

One of the Wackadoosters at Wackadoo World (losthorizons.com) wrote:
.....Uh, DB, what about those of us who haven't got a refund and are still fighting the beast over frivolous penaltys, liens and levys?
:lol:

Who says tax protesters aren't funny??!!!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Unlike the folks at LH, I don't see any point in bombarding people with emails, so I thought I should let you all know that I have sent an email to John Stossel et al., as suggested by databrain, but worded my email somewhat differently than he suggested.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Joe Dirt
Anonymous Administerial Adviser

Post by Joe Dirt »

Databrain to LH member "smudge"... sod off, you're screwed:
databrain
-

Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:47 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smudge,

I know you are frustrated and not happy with the bully sending you frivolous letters and ignoring your requests, etc. However, I've never seen anything or anyone associated with CTC or the LHF promise educated filers a rose garden. We do guarantee a poison ivy infested thorn patch.

This topic, the request, and the purpose of same seem pretty straight forward - at least to me. Pete is facing almost 3 years in jail, Patrick is on his second round with Tax Court and yet both spent money, effort, and time to make a difference by traveling to the show/taping in NYC. Pete is going to jail for almost three years and Patrick is about to be shorn, does it really make sense to continue to follow us in our stupidity?
Thus, I don't think your posting is conducive to this topic. I would encourage you to start your own topic, supply your fellow warriors with all the facts, and ask them for assistance with your frivolous issue. That is the sure, quick path to getting barred at LostHorizons... you paid for the book, you wasted your time, GET OVER IT.

We certainly can't stop you from complaining to the Stossel show about how bad your being bullied by the biggest bully of all. However, I can't see how this will help your fellow CTC warriors and/or our efforts to help educate more Americans to the Truth, so we can ultimately put a stop to all their abuses. John Stossel made his broadcasting reputation uncovering consumer frauds and scams. Keep on complaining to him about your treatment, he may discern that you are the victim of the real scam called Cracking the Code.
Regards,

Tim
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably a wise investment.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

LPC wrote:Unlike the folks at LH, I don't see any point in bombarding people with emails, so I thought I should let you all know that I have sent an email to John Stossel et al., as suggested by databrain, but worded my email somewhat differently than he suggested.
Tim Whitney ("databrain") now makes this comment:
Folks,

Let me add some weight to sending me a copy of your email to Stossel.

As we know, certain bullies do/will inject themselves into our private affairs - which could easily be sending bogus info to the Stossel Staff.

Thus, when we conclude this effort - I am planning on sending said staff our "official" list of CTC warriors that contributed to the effort. They can then easily decide what is or is not relevant, or potentially bogus.......
(emphasis added).

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... d2b4#24747

My message for Tim Whitney is:
Woe to them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness....
--Isaiah 5:20