Hendrickson's Heroes & John Stossel TV show

Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Re: Hendrickson's Heroes & John Stossel TV show

Post by Thule »

Harvester wrote: The taping went well. Although Pete didn't talk directly with Stossel it was overall "positive."
And yet; Petey is going to jail.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Perhaps Stossel will do a little checking into the CrackHead rubbish, invite these morons on for a little air-time and then ambush them. Starting with the IRS designation of CtC-like arguments as frivolous, followed by a recitation of PH's long line of civil and criminal losses, throw in a few choice quotes from court cases and ending with his conclusion that they are the scam and that they should stop acting like small children.

Being discredited in front of a national audience would probably create a record amount of sputtering and outrage the following week in the CrackDen.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

. wrote:Perhaps Stossel will do a little checking into the CrackHead rubbish, invite these morons on for a little air-time and then ambush them. Starting with the IRS designation of CtC-like arguments as frivolous, followed by a recitation of PH's long line of civil and criminal losses, throw in a few choice quotes from court cases and ending with his conclusion that they are the scam and that they should stop acting like small children.

Being discredited in front of a national audience would probably create a record amount of sputtering and outrage the following week in the CrackDen.
The dumb dumbs would just come up with a wacko theory that the IRS has a secret file on Stossel and that they control his every move. His evil plan all along has been to entrap those freedom loving patriots.
Demo.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Joe Dirt wrote:John Stossel made his broadcasting reputation uncovering consumer frauds and scams.
That's one of the reasons that I thought he might be interested in the "Cracking-the-Code" scam, as well as other tax denier scams.

I'm sure Petey doesn't understand that the release he signed allows Stossel to use the taped interview for what Stossel wants, and not what Petey wants.

It's possible that Stossel will use the interview to illustrate governmental bullying, but more likely he won't use the interview at all. If he does use it, it will be as an example of crazy people exploiting other crazy people, as well as amazingly gullible people.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Based on databrain's latest postings, there haven't been more than a few emails to Stossel, so the "slinking away" seems well underway.

DB also has his reasons for wanting to know who is sending emails to Stossel:
databrain wrote:Folks,

Let me add some weight to sending me a copy of your email to Stossel.

As we know, certain bullies do/will inject themselves into our private affairs - which could easily be sending bogus info to the Stossel Staff.

Thus, when we conclude this effort - I am planning on sending said staff our "official" list of CTC warriors that contributed to the effort. They can then easily decide what is or is not relevant, or potentially bogus.
Rats! The jig is up! Our plans have been foiled! They have anticipated the obvious!

And "private affairs"? How could a discussion in a public forum on the Internet regarding an appearance on a television program be a "private affair"?

DB is also worried about the wrong thing. Pete's biggest potential problem is not fake emails from people who haven't bought into his crap, but real emails from people who *have* bought into his crap and have the frivolous return penalties and notices of intent to levy to prove it.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Any bets on whether the melon-headed-cat has already been in touch with Stossel via his private cell phone number in her Rolodex?
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

I have not been in touch with Stossel via his private cell phone number.
Demo.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Demosthenes wrote:I have not been in touch with Stossel via his private cell phone number.
:lol:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Demosthenes wrote:I have not been in touch with Stossel via his private cell phone number.
Weasel words. I'm proud of you. The first apple martini is on me.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

She called him at home then?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Hendrickson snugglemeister Tim Whitney ("databrain") is becoming more upset about the lack of response to his plea for emails from other crackheads:

Fellow CTC Warriors,

I'm confused. I have one simple question - "Where's Your Email - WYE?"

The following 50+ people have all posted on LHF at least 100 times, yet WYE?

SkankBeat - WYE?
RogerV - WYE?
Submarine Veteran - WYE?
Oldhawaiiscot - WYE?
MCP2012 - WYE?
Hang'Em High - WYE?
Macwildstar - WYE?
Thorn - WYE?
Justinprime - WYE?
Woodone - WYE?
Grinner2 - WYE?
D_barnette - WYE?
Kensei - WYE?
Richarddf614 - WYE?
Weston White - WYE?
PeacefulKancer - WYE?
Gdude - WYE?
MN Stix - WYE?
Continentalarmy - WYE?
JHV - WYE?
Akseeker - WYE?
Janiece - WYE?
Mnryan - WYE?
Victoria - WYE?
Kibey - WYE?
Hughg - WYE?
NOF - WYE?
TruthBearer - WYE?
LogicTax - WYE?
Chex - WYE?
Deslocc - WYE?
Freeme - WYE?
Pdy - WYE?
CloberroTestii - WYE?
Nationwide - WYE?
JL - WYE?
Dmiladin - WYE?
Kae - WYE?
Mountain Of Fire - WYE?
Harley - WYE?
Calyxion - WYE?
Badger - WYE?
Ericcalderon - WYE?
Smudge - WYE?
Diller72 - WYE?
Tparty76 - WYE?
Demolane - WYE?
John J. Bulten - WYE?
Morgan_Edwards - WYE?
Jbeck57143 - WYE?
RLM - WYE?
Rcs36 - WYE?

Tis very troubling, that each of you come to LHF and actively partake in the fellowship of CTC --- and appear not interested in sending an email in an attempt to promote the Truth.

WHY or WYE? Take your pick.

Regards,

Tim
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 4766#24766

His post includes monikers of users who have been banned by the PeterMeister, including Weston White, PeacefulKancer (Kyle Huwer), and Continentalarmy.

User John J. Bulten appears to be long gone.

Nationwide (Harvester/johnthetaxist) is on the list.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

More than a few of them, our own 'harvester" among them, don't have the wits to write a whole letter, so unless he has a copy and paste template up, well, WYE?
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

User "Hang'EmHigh" responds to Tim ("databrain") Whitney's persistent exhortation that CtC Warriors send emails (bolding added):
I thought the idea was to share success stories with the producers to help persuade them that what Pete teaches is correct. As grinner2 points out, many of the participants here at the forum are here primarily because of the problems we have had getting the IRS to act lawfully. We simply don't have many success stories to share (here at the forum anyway). The people whom the producers need to hear from probably don't visit the forum, and probably haven't even registered for that matter. They may not even read the newsletters. Maybe a special e-mail to everyone who purchased CtC --or at least to the people who have sent scans of their refunds for posting at the victory pages-- could generate a lot of success story e-mails for the show's producers.

I dunno, maybe telling the producers about the $100,000 in frivolous penalties I have racked up and the Notices of Deficiency I have received for every year for which one had not already been issued (pre-CtC) will help to convince them Pete is right, but I doubt it. It is more likely to increase their skepticism, no? You are not suggesting we lie to the producers and report successes we have not had? What will we do when they ask for proof?

Once they have heard the success stories and looked into it further, and become satisfied there is something to it, then maybe we could share our stories of abuse?

Perhaps the rest of us could send e-mails simply urging the producers to look into CtC and do a show on it, which I can get on board with if this is deemed desirable, but they might think we are just spamming them and become turned off?
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 0e0fed64f7

EDIT: Translation: Tim, is this really a good idea? I mean, the producers of the TV show are not as stupid as the average "CtC Warrior", are they?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Okay, I'm starting a poll on how many days until Hang Em High is banned, the over under is 4...
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I dunno, maybe telling the producers about the $100,000 in frivolous penalties I have racked up and the Notices of Deficiency I have received for every year for which one had not already been issued (pre-CtC) will help to convince them Pete is right, but I doubt it.
Wait a minute, HTH. You forgot that every CtC setback is actually a win. So you should really be hoping to get on TV with Stossel and be abe to tell the American public how being a CtC follower got you $100k in frivpens and struck a blow against the evil IRS.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Now databrain responds:
My perceptions of folks visiting, posting, etc. on LHF was more optimistic in nature than reality.
Not sure what he's saying here. It almost sounds like he's admitting his perceptions were not based in reality.
Your perception that most folks here are in fact having issues with the bully is far more on target. Tis only with this latest effort have I become more attuned to who is and who is not involved on the LHF.

Your posting is correct - we are hoping to get the success side of CTC to the Stossel Staff - in overwhelming numbers. This would be such a positive story that they would simply have no choice but to take it to the next level.
Yeah, right.
In closing, Submarine Veteran had an excellent suggestion - getting the word out via each state CTC group. I am taking this up with Pete - however I know how limited his time is with all the trial BS going on.
Yeah, well, the trial ended last year, Einstein. And Pete has been sentenced. He's waiting on orders from the Bureau of Prisons to report to begin his service in prison. Finding an error in the trial proceeding that would warrant a reversal on appeal is going to be very difficult.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Semi-sane CrackHead wrote:the $100,000 in frivolous penalties I have racked up
Hmm. Not likely he's making it up. Such being the case, he has become the new frivpen leader. Makes the couple of guys who have admitted to $30K look like pikers.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

. wrote:
Semi-sane CrackHead wrote:the $100,000 in frivolous penalties I have racked up
Hmm. Not likely he's making it up. Such being the case, he has become the new frivpen leader. Makes the couple of guys who have admitted to $30K look like pikers.
And the good news is, this isn't the kind of thing "Tax Masters" can go an fix for you. It's going to come to the point that the forum will be full of people asking how they can get their house back instead of ow to respond to certain letters, and there's nothing that is going to help them. These people are in a world of screwed and don't yet realize it.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

You nailed that one, Gregg. Frivpens aren't eligible for offer-in-compromise, which is all the "taxmasters" type places are. I think the ignorant idiots--pardon me, Hendrickson's Heroes, see ads of that kind on their daily perusal of Jerry Springer, think, "hey, that's always a last resort instead of jail like Pete" and remain ignorant.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Tim Whitney ("databrain") at losthorizons has posted this:
Folks,

Big Government Bullies will air this Thursday night.

See the following link for details.

Regards,

Tim

http://www.foxbusiness.com/on-air/stossel/
According to the information at the linked page, the show is set to air Thursday, May 6th on Fox at 8:00 pm eastern time (7:00 pm central time), and then at midnight eastern time (11:00 pm central time). Apparently it will be re-run on the weekend.

Oh, I just hope I get to see that Big Peter!