Post by RaymondKarczewski »

Million Dollar Bounty: Free Ed and Elaine Brown

Edward - Lewis: Brown
[03923-049] USP. T.D.C.
P.O. Box 2000
Marion Illinois, 62959

5-11-10

Dear Ray,

Would you please send this out far and wide , and if you could, let them know how many of our rights were violated starting from the beginning. "The Saga of Ed and Eleaine" sent to them would be great.

As a United States Constitution Ranger this might get some interest.

As well, if anybody moves fast enough, We have a Million dollar + property up as collateral to whoever gets us on the street with prejudice. The property is totally free and clear.

We must also remember that Elaine and I offered anyone the office building and someone else offered $1/2 million more if anyone could prove that we were obligated to pay those income taxes.

At any rate Ray, it appears that as the economy is flailing, the seed of unrest is growing. I have concluded that at the moment the C.E.G. 9 Criminal Element in Government) have created a new form of government called an "Administrative Democracy." Administrative law for the bankruptcy and the government is the majority vote.of the Democracy i.e., "Administrative Democracy."

The US ATTORNEY GENERAL -- the courts -- and the Executive all work together to form their new government, but it merges the three bramcjes of government into a fourth branch called the "Administrative Democracy." You will har much more on this as time unfolds.

These CMu's are the next thing to A.D.X. and supermax.

See: http://www.arkenterprises.com/ebcmu3.jpg
http://www.arkenterprises.com/ebcmu1.jpg
http://www.arkenterprises.com/ebcmu2.jpg

For Background on Ed and Elaine Brown's ordeal please read "The Saga of Ed and Elaine." read:
Saga of Edward and Elaine Addressing the Court of Public Opinion
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch263.html#Opinion
Saga of Ed & Elaine Brown Chapter #2.
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch262.html#Saga.
Saga of Ed & Elaine Brown Chapter #3
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch262.html#Chapter
Saga of Ed & Elaine Brown Chapter #4
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch262.html#Brown
Your Friend

Ed,

PS. Could you please send me a copy of the Saga of Ed and Elaine?

rk: To Internet Readers, May I suggest each of you who consider yourselves supportive of the Ed and Elaine Brown, and the U.S. Constitution, also spread this information FAR A WIDE.
the POWER IS THE PEOPLE!

Ed:

It looks like things are looking up. It wouldn't surprise me to see your case make History. The Sovereign People are so fed up at so many different levels, I perceive we can change our present momentum without these criminal elements goading us into a shooting Revolution. Hang in there Ed. I'm looking forward to meeting you and Elaine in
person when you get out.

By the way, I've distributed your letter and attachments via links. The below hardcopy of "The Saga of Ed and Elaine" is being sent to you.

Ray:
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Re: Reno's Appeal

Post by . »

Aw, isn't that sweet?

Prison love. It makes you think that there are still sane people (which would definitely not include clowns like Kazoo) on the outside who give a sh!t.

Ed: family of morons imprisoned to approximately age 100 thinks that he has some sort of interest in a building that was fully encumbered a long, long time ago. There's probably some sort of argument still going on between the county, state and feds over who gets the proceeds.

I'd check, but no one gives a damn.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"United States Constitution Ranger"? Sounds like the name of a bad cartoon series on the Cartoon Network....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Reno's Appeal

Post by Imalawman »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:"United States Constitution Ranger"? Sounds like the name of a bad cartoon series on the Cartoon Network....
sounds like a bad educational cartoon on PBS...Good to know some things don't ever change - Ed Brown is still a moron.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Imalawman wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:"United States Constitution Ranger"? Sounds like the name of a bad cartoon series on the Cartoon Network....
sounds like a bad educational cartoon on PBS...
Either that, or some right-wing or left-wing cable channel, depending on the spin.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Or perhaps a new laxative.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Let me get this straight...

Ed: Family Moron is offering $1,000,000 he doesn't have to get out of prison, not only to get out but to have someone break him out. Is that right?

If I got that right shouldn't that be against the law? Not so much offering the money that he doesn't have, but the trying to pay to get broken out of jail.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

bmielke wrote:Let me get this straight...

Ed: Family Moron is offering $1,000,000 he doesn't have to get out of prison, not only to get out but to have someone break him out. Is that right?

If I got that right shouldn't that be against the law? Not so much offering the money that he doesn't have, but the trying to pay to get broken out of jail.
The way I see it, almost everything that Ed: Family Moron says is refreshingly devoid of truth or reality contacts, so why should anything he says now be any different?
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

Wait. Are you saying the bet I made with Ed: Patriot Hero for a zillion dollars is no good?

I knew I should have let Bernie Madoff hold the money.
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:Wait. Are you saying the bet I made with Ed: Patriot Hero for a zillion dollars is no good?
Only because I made an earlier bet, with him, for 40 megaquadragadjillion dollars, and that's all the money he has left. :roll:
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Ohhh, he has the moneys, all right.
Edward-Moron:Brown wrote:$$ will not be an issue for us as we have already ordered our Federal Reserve account held in escrow (Not to be accessed by anyone but us) until we give further instructions.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5606&p=90079&hilit= ... row#p90079
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Just as soon as some Constipation Ranger busts him out, Ed will rush over to the nearest Kinkos and print off a $1,000,000 Bill of Exchange to pay his saviour in full!
Demo.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:Wait. Are you saying the bet I made with Ed: Patriot Hero for a zillion dollars is no good?

I knew I should have let Bernie Madoff hold the money.
Well if you won, then sorry it's not going to be collectable, but if it's still on going then you might be able to collect when the constitution rangers get him out and he moves to his new secret fortress deep in the secret mountains, with all the gold in Fort Knox that the ebil gobermint owes him.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Million Dollar Bounty: Free Ed and Elaine Brown

Post by notorial dissent »

So it would appear that Ed:Family Moron is going to pay for his breakout with the property he and Elaine no longer own. Sounds about par for the course, and just a part of the deeper delusion he has slipped in to. All this of course coming from that font of sanity and veracity otherwise known as Crazy Ray. Yeah sure!!!!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LOBO

Post by LOBO »

RaymondKarczewski wrote:=

We must also remember that Elaine and I offered anyone the office building and someone else offered $1/2 million more if anyone could prove that we were obligated to pay those income taxes.

So I guess the DOJ won the bet. :twisted:
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

It would seem to be criminal solicitation, and would fall under 18 USC 373:
(a) Whoever, with intent that another person engage in conduct constituting a felony that has as an element the use, attempted use, or threatened use of physical force against property or against the person of another in violation of the laws of the United States, and under circumstances strongly corroborative of that intent, solicits, commands, induces, or otherwise endeavors to persuade such other person to engage in such conduct, shall be imprisoned not more than one-half the maximum term of imprisonment or (notwithstanding section 3571) fined not more than one-half of the maximum fine prescribed for the punishment of the crime solicited, or both; or if the crime solicited is punishable by life imprisonment or death, shall be imprisoned for not more than twenty years.
But who cares? What can they do to Ed at this point? Put him in jail?

This is the sort of thing that BoP should handle at the administrative level, such as taking away whatever privileges he might still have, and restricting his ability to communicate with the outside world.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

In case anyone is wondering, I split off this topic from "Reno's Appeal."
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I assume from the "gets us on the street", that the Million dollars requires springing both Ed & Elaine from their respective prisons. So that's a Million for two prison breaks, considerably more daunting and a lot less attractive. I would suppose that if the two break outs are not timed to be simultaneous, the authorities would immediately put whichever of the two was still locked up on Guantanimo or the far side of the moon or something.

I assume that someone on this list with law enforcement connections will see to it that Marion prison authorities are notified of this letter and encouraged to take a closer interest in Ed's accommodations and communications.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Prisoner Ed wrote: As well, if anybody moves fast enough, We have a Million dollar + property up as collateral to whoever gets us on the street with prejudice. The property is totally free and clear.
The property is free and clear - free and clear of any interest of Ed & Elaine.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

The day will come that Ed family:Sovereignoramus, for whatever reason, will deed over both his homestead and office building to one of his deranged followers.

After registering the documents with either a peoples' common law grand jury or one of the on-line document repositories, said follower will take possession of his property.

So, one morning, this planet will wake up and find a heavily-armed squatter in one of the properties attempting to ... ???