Million Dollar Bounty: Free Ed and Elaine Brown

Nikki

Re: Million Dollar Bounty: Free Ed and Elaine Brown

Post by Nikki »

You have merely posted an alternative scenario.

There are several other possible outcomes to Ed family:Lifer deeding "his" properties to another nut case.

Consider a new 'owner' taking possession of the family:fortress mansion and -- literally -- tripping over one of Ed's devices which the nice guys from ATF didn't find.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Reno's Appeal

Post by notorial dissent »

LPC wrote:This is the sort of thing that BoP should handle at the administrative level, such as taking away whatever privileges he might still have, and restricting his ability to communicate with the outside world.

Very good point, and I quite agree. What I want to know, is how is he getting this nonsense out in the first place. My understanding is that inmates don't get internet privileges, and I was always under the impression that all mail was screened, except to counsel, and if he has a lawyer passing this stuff on then that is serious. I would say this is definitely criminal solicitation, and even funnier, it makes Kookzinski a co-conspirator since he is passing it along, two idiots for the price of one, such a deal. I think at this point Ed is going to get his wish and find himself permanently confined to a dark little box with no contact to the outside world at all.

I would also assume that the speculative payoff on this would be like the rest of Ed's payoffs, subject to his interpretation of reality and of it having been completed, rather like proving he had to pay taxes, except that DOJ managed that and took the prize without his approval.

Nikki, I suspect you are right about the eventual deed action, in fact, I am surprised it hasn't happened before now, except I think they took Ed's crayons away from him and it has deprived him of his most valuable weapons in his fight against de ebil gubmint.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Re: Reno's Appeal

Post by Demosthenes »

notorial dissent wrote:My understanding is that inmates don't get internet privileges
Federal inmates in many prisons now have email privileges.
Demo.
notorial dissent

And it isn't being reviewed before it goes out, not a good idea, as witness the above.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Nikki wrote:You have merely posted an alternative scenario.

There are several other possible outcomes to Ed family:Lifer deeding "his" properties to another nut case.

Consider a new 'owner' taking possession of the family:fortress mansion and -- literally -- tripping over one of Ed's devices which the nice guys from ATF didn't find.
I'm sure the ATF got all of the devices.

Have the buildings been sold yet? Do they have to wait for appeals to be exhausted?
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Where is Ed gonna get the One Million Dollars he's promising?

My expectation is that (and this is a wild fantasy since it posits someone actually breaking him out) this will turn out to be worthless funny money (like the bounties that the Montana Freemen were offering for whoever captured the local police chief and mayor for them).

Maybe someone here ought to contact him and discuss in some detail issues of pre-payment for unavoidable expenses in preparation for a breakout, like buying getaway vehicles, one or more safe houses, etc.
Last edited by fortinbras on Mon May 24, 2010 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

fortinbras wrote:Where is Ed gonna get the One Million Dollars he's promising?

My expectation is that (and this is a wild fantasy since it posits someone actually breaking him out) this will turn out to be worthless funny money (like the bounties that the Montana Freemen were offering for whoever captured the local police chief and mayor for them).

Maybe someone here ought to contact him and discuss in some detail issued of pre-payment for unavoidable expenses in preparation for a breakout, like buying getaway vehicles, one or more safe houses, etc.
Didn't you see?

Ed and Elaine ORDERED their strawman accounts held in escrow. They'll have the money.
notorial dissent

Well, or course, "ORDERED their strawman accounts held in escrow", they'll just whip out their magic BOE printer and de ebil gubmint will shell out a million buck for someone having busted them out.
RaymondKarczewski

A Letter from Elaine Brown: An Imprisoned Spectator Witness

Post by RaymondKarczewski »

A Letter from Elaine Brown: An Imprisoned Spectator Witnessing the Crushing Defeat of a Satanic Government.

Elaine-Alice: Brown
Reg. No, 03924-049
Federal Medical Center, Carswell
PO Box 27137
Ft. Worth Tx 76127
May 14, 2010
Dear Ray,

I recently heard that Pete Henrickson is in prison for saying that the income tax is for government employees. Pete wrote the wonderful book "Cracking the Code." all about the income tax. It is a wonderful book, well done. I feel there must be more to the story
as people have been saying that for years. Its not a crime--yet. If you learn anything about this, please let me know.

Don't get too upset about the dead website. Human nature dictates that with time, interest will fall off. I continue to get mail from people who learn about us on Wikipedia, Mail-to-Jail, and others. There is still a group of dedicated supporters who continue to work on our behalf. All it takes is God's Will Ray, and our release will come to pass.

Last week, -- May 5 - was oral arguments for the appeal of Danny, Jason and Reno. Also, I knew of lawsuits being filed and new cases that can help. Faith and patience my friend.

The tide is turning. I read of righteous men running for office more and more talk of doing away with the income tax and Federal Reserve.

It will be so wonderful to spend some time with you in the Great Northwest. How About a photo?

The minority grows geometrically, so things will accelerate. If I recall correctly, only 5% of the population were willing to stand against King George. Look at what they accomplished. 'The International Banksters will go away. They are on a self-defeating
path.

Faith and patience is what I say to all freedom lovers. God will not abandon His children.
Love & Blessings to you Ray,

Elaine

May 25, 2010

Dear Elaine,

Got a letter from Ed. He asked me to distribute the following on the Internet: which I did. I sent him a hard copy of "the Saga of Ed and Elaine."

For Background on Ed and Elaine Brown's ordeal please read "The Saga of Ed and Elaine." read:Saga of Edward and Elaine Addressing the Court of Public Opinion
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch263.html#Opinion
Saga of Ed & Elaine Brown Chapter #2.
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch262.html#Saga.
Saga of Ed & Elaine Brown Chapter #3
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch262.html#Chapter
Saga of Ed & Elaine Brown Chapter #4
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch262.html#Brown

Elaine, I agree with you. There is a shifting momentum underway in our country. This past election shows that every incumbent was defeated at the polls. That is a sign of things to come in the upcoming November election.

The people have awakened and I don't think the Satanic government that UNLAWFULLY put you and Ed in prison can now put the Genie back in the Bottle. You and Ed have been instrumental in focusing the public's attention upon a crooked government who OVERPLAYED their hand and their bluff is now being called. In my opinions they have lost their satanic hold over a heretofore a slumbering public.

Government has to come up with a war to distract public attention away from their crimes and treasonous ways. I perceive nothing short of that is going to protect them, come November Elections.

Elaine, know that you are being watched over by God, you are protected. You are safe, being where you are. Yours, and Eds spirit shine forth as an innocent man and woman railroaded into prison by a Pharisitcal Justice System. My perception is that all is unfolding as it should at the present time.

Relax, know that you and Ed have done God's work.

Love,

Ray
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: A Letter from Elaine Brown: An Imprisoned Spectator Witness

Post by LPC »

RaymondKarczewski wrote:A Letter from Elaine Brown
Sad.

And pathetic, in the literal meaning of the word.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LOBO

Re: A Letter from Elaine Brown: An Imprisoned Spectator Witness

Post by LOBO »

RaymondKarczewski wrote: Elaine-Alice: Brown
Reg. No, 03924-049
Federal Medical Center, Carswell
PO Box 27137
Ft. Worth Tx 7612

I recently heard that Pete Henrickson is in prison for saying that the income tax is for government employees. Pete wrote the wonderful book "Cracking the Code." all about the income tax. It is a wonderful book, well done.
Be sure she sends in her ctc return so Pete can post her victory!
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

I still have a problem with allowing someone as sick and disturbed as Ray to post on this forum. If it were up to me, he wouldn't be allowed to post here at all. He is a vile and despicable man. I continue to ignore his posts.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

UGA Lawdog wrote:
Imalawman wrote:I still have a problem with allowing someone as sick and disturbed as Ray to post on this forum. If it were up to me, he wouldn't be allowed to post here at all. He is a vile and despicable man. I continue to ignore his posts.
That's true, but we're lacking a village idiot these days. SFB and SteveSy have not posted here lately, and even Harvester has been quiet.
That's also true; but the first two got very tiresome, very quickly; and Harvester is well on his way to joining them in that dubious classification. Then, too, these three all have an element of comicalness about them, and give the impression that they are all certifiably insane; but I can't say that about Ray. I agree with Imalawman on this one....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

UGA Lawdog wrote:
Imalawman wrote:I still have a problem with allowing someone as sick and disturbed as Ray to post on this forum. If it were up to me, he wouldn't be allowed to post here at all. He is a vile and despicable man. I continue to ignore his posts.
That's true, but we're lacking a village idiot these days. SFB and SteveSy have not posted here lately, and even Harvester has been quiet.
I don't know the history of Ray.

The common thread with the other three are they are harmless, I have never seen them threaten anyone, (If I'm wrong so be it) and Ray may be the same way. I don't think anyone should be banned until they start breaking the law or threatening people.

That's my two cents.
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

UGA Lawdog wrote:
With the arrival of Spring the panhandling receipts are probably up so SFB and Harvester are kinda busy. (Stevesy does have a real job.)
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:
UGA Lawdog wrote:
With the arrival of Spring the panhandling receipts are probably up so SFB and Harvester are kinda busy. (Stevesy does have a real job.)
That and the librarians were looking at them strange, they need to let the Librarys have a break for a few weeks. They'll be back in October.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:
UGA Lawdog wrote:
I also heard if you say SFB's real name three times, he comes around and bores you to death. :wink:
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

bmielke wrote:That and the librarians were looking at them strange, they need to let the Librarys have a break for a few weeks. They'll be back in October.
You make it sound like they are on recess from the Supreme Court...
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Observer wrote:
bmielke wrote:That and the librarians were looking at them strange, they need to let the Librarys have a break for a few weeks. They'll be back in October.
You make it sound like they are on recess from the Supreme Court...
Well, in their fevered minds, their genius in the world of legal scholarship outshines that of the entire Supreme Court put together; so I'm sure that they need to rest their... um, "brilliant" minds for a few months.... :roll:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LDE

Post by LDE »

Wait—there's a bounty on the mutiny?