Laugh of the day - courtesy of LostHorizons

bmielke

Re: Laugh of the day - courtesy of LostHorizons

Post by bmielke »

CaptainKickback wrote:The mind boggles.....
basso1

Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:07 pm Post subject: CTC lawyers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone have info regarding CTC educated lawyers in San Francisco area. I have a petition before the Tax Court and need someone with trial experience.
Thanks
There you go captk an easy client for you to pick up.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

CaptainKickback wrote:Then there is this idiot, who said the magic words and filed the magic papers and wonders why the IRS is after him (or not following the law as he puts it)
chronologie4

Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:29 pm Post subject: OK, I need help...I have followed closely and now...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the IRS has produced a Form 668 (Y)(c)...Notice of federal tax Lien.

I filed my 2007 1040 correctly...I didn't hear from them for four month, then they responded with a CP22E. I then responded, doing as others have legally done. They responded with a CP-15, a CP-504 and then a 668 (Y) all within this past week, all after the 30 days of my request.

I need to respond to each other these.

I could use help here...I know the rule of law and have followed it. they are not doing so and are ignoring the rule of law, as well as my requests for proof of assessment. They are illegally causing duress to me.

Please help. Thank you.
This is in my neck of the woods, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't want my advice, which at this point might consist of looking for a new place to live.

I also noticed that the crackheads have just recently discovered the Oregon movement, where the "Liberators 11" went to Douglas County and tried to get them to quit recording tax liens etc... which was in late 2007 early 2008, and had to wonder if they had followed up enough to know that the heros of that movement, Loma Wharton ("that's not my name, it's who I am) and Rae Kopitka (sic?) have both lost their homes since then, as I suspect severl of the others of that clown posse have or shortly will.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

[quote="CaptainKickback"]

"CTC educated lawyers".

Now, THERE'S an oxymoron....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I've noticed that there does not seem to be a contingency list of tps who've volunteered to house any of their displaced fellow warriors while waiting for the Restoration of the Real America.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

The fact he got a CP-15 and then a CP 504 (final notice) without the usual 501 and 503 in between means he's been identified as a frivolous filer and processing of the final notice was accelerated by IRS. The infinite ability to rationalize and hear what you want to hear...
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Trippy

Post by Trippy »

grixit wrote:I've noticed that there does not seem to be a contingency list of tps who've volunteered to house any of their displaced fellow warriors while waiting for the Restoration of the Real America.
Very simple reason, grixit:

There wouldn't be enough room in the singlewide for the guest -- not with the TP, case of beer, ancient computer, bed, mad-money coffee can, AND old lady/girlfriend/cat/two German Shepherds/whatever else.