LostHorizons Heading (Further) into Cuckoo-Land

Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

LostHorizons Heading (Further) into Cuckoo-Land

Post by Dr. Caligari »

As many here predicted, Pete's sentencing has led many of the resident geniuses at LostHopes to go even further into Cuckoo-land, embracing every sort of legal nuttiness. Here's the latest:
Skankbeat wrote:I am still researching this. If the IRS has "withholding agent" delegates (aka payers) operating in my state, and since the IRS is acting as delegate for the US Treasury Secretary, this establishes that the US Treasury Secretary is operating in my state via delegation. This means that anyone can sue the US Treasury Secretary and the Commissioner of Internal Revenue from any of the 50 states using long-arm statute. You do not have to go to the District of Columbia.

I am also looking into maritime law dealing with hypothecation, operation of law, liens, fraud, and more. As i mentioned, there is more at play here behind the scenes. Technically, Federal Reserve notes are property of the Federal Reserve corporation, which is foreign to the 50 states. This means that our use of its property constitutes international commerce. This invokes international law. I know this goes beyond CTC so i will stop here. You folks are encouraged to research the freeman-on-the-land and sovereignty movements for more information.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: LostHorizons Heading (Further) into Cuckoo-Land

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Dr. Caligari wrote:As many here predicted, Pete's sentencing has led many of the resident geniuses at LostHopes to go even further into Cuckoo-land, embracing every sort of legal nuttiness. Here's the latest:
Skankbeat wrote:I am still researching this. If the IRS has "withholding agent" delegates (aka payers) operating in my state, and since the IRS is acting as delegate for the US Treasury Secretary, this establishes that the US Treasury Secretary is operating in my state via delegation. This means that anyone can sue the US Treasury Secretary and the Commissioner of Internal Revenue from any of the 50 states using long-arm statute. You do not have to go to the District of Columbia.

I am also looking into maritime law dealing with hypothecation, operation of law, liens, fraud, and more. As i mentioned, there is more at play here behind the scenes. Technically, Federal Reserve notes are property of the Federal Reserve corporation, which is foreign to the 50 states. This means that our use of its property constitutes international commerce. This invokes international law. I know this goes beyond CTC so i will stop here. You folks are encouraged to research the freeman-on-the-land and sovereignty movements for more information.
“A little learning is a dangerous thing;
drink deep, or taste not the Pierian Spring:
there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain,
and drinking largely sobers us again

First used by Alexander Pope (1688 – 1744) in An Essay on Criticism, 1709
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

CaptainKickback wrote:Maybe it's me, but the quote from Skankbeat (I assume that's his hobby - beating skanks) makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. :shock:
None whatsoever. But the point is that, while Pete always insisted that CTC held all the answers and that therefore only CTC was relevant in the forum, his followers are now going downing every other flavor of Kool-Aid, including sovereign citizen and redemption nuttiness.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Skankbeat has been off the reservation for quite a while, he's the one telling people to go into a federal courtroom and citizen's arrest federal judges. (Funny, he's not willing to be the one to test that theory himself)
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gregg wrote:Skankbeat has been off the reservation for quite a while, he's the one telling people to go into a federal courtroom and citizen's arrest federal judges. (Funny, he's not willing to be the one to test that theory himself)
Of course not. Just like Van Pelt, Harvester and their ilk, Skankbeat is, when you get right down to it, a coward.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Skankbeat wrote:I am also looking into maritime law dealing with hypothecation, operation of law, liens, fraud, and more. As i mentioned, there is more at play here behind the scenes.
Actually, "there is less to this than meets the eye." (Tallulah Bankhead)
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

LPC wrote: Actually, "there is less to this than meets the eye." (Tallulah Bankhead)

A very apt statement. Skanky, like his cohorts, is an ill informed windbag with delusions of adequacy.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.