What is the IRS?

Nikki

Re: What is the IRS?

Post by Nikki »

Famspear wrote:
Harvester wrote:Whatever the IRS is we can sure of this . . it don't smell right.
Why do you mean? What is it that doesn't "smell right" to you?
He's having trouble distinguishing the real world from his upper lip.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Nikki wrote:
Famspear wrote:
Harvester wrote:Whatever the IRS is we can sure of this . . it don't smell right.
Why do you mean? What is it that doesn't "smell right" to you?
He's having trouble distinguishing the real world from his upper lip.
Or, perhaps, he doesn't know sh*t from Shinola, and wonders why his shoes smell so funny.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Harvester wrote:
Famspire wrote: Prove it.
Ha! Did you forget what happened last time I got a little too close to the truth?
Deleted post & moderation status.

Besides, I rather enjoy the thought of Quatlosers paying taxes they don't owe.
No, you've never been anywhere near the truth in your posts.

And no, you don't "enjoy the thought of Quatlosers paying taxes they don't owe". That's just the usual rhetoric from you -- in a flaccid attempt to disguise the fact that you realize that you don't know what you're talking about.

Harvester, you're all opinion and emotion. Grow up.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

The Observer wrote: Liar. You know perfectly well your post was not deleted.
Well, let's see what wserra says:
wserra wrote:Harvey posted this once on this thread. A mod (not me) saw it, and found it not only repetitive and mind-numbingly stupid, but off topic as well; the mod gave it its own thread in Flames. Harvey then reposted it verbatim here. I would delete it, but two respected posters have already answered it. In addition, Harvey reposted verbatim his rant against Quatloos he calls "Warning to Newbies" in the "New Items" forum; I just deleted it.
Famspire, do you mean to help the elites destroy our great nation and usher in global domination via a misapplied tax? Wake up.

http://losthorizons.com/MidEditionUpdate.htm
Tax Man

Post by Tax Man »

Always, a researcher, someone asked me this question; so, I decided to see if I could find out more about this government agency; or, is it? Now, I know that someone(s) will be flipping out over this but read it through before the knives come out.
http://www.constitution.org/uslaw/uncerlt2.htm

Why are you copying and pasting Bill Benson's crapolla?
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Harvester wrote:
The Observer wrote: Liar. You know perfectly well your post was not deleted.
Well, let's see what wserra says:
wserra wrote:Harvey posted this once on this thread. A mod (not me) saw it, and found it not only repetitive and mind-numbingly stupid, but off topic as well; the mod gave it its own thread in Flames. Harvey then reposted it verbatim here. I would delete it, but two respected posters have already answered it. In addition, Harvey reposted verbatim his rant against Quatloos he calls "Warning to Newbies" in the "New Items" forum; I just deleted it.
Right. It all started when another mod moved a post you made to Flames. You then reposted the identical thing to the original thread. You then titled the new thread "Practical Advice to Newbies - V". It was identical to I-IV, a rant against Quatloos. For that reason, I deleted it. Since you make a public issue of it, I also sent you the following private warning:
If you keep reposting posts which have been deleted, or if you keep reposting to the original thread posts which a moderator has moved, you will find yourself on moderated status - a moderator must approve anything you post before it appears on the board.

Is that what you want?
When you did again exactly what you were warned against doing - dumbass behavior which should not have required a warning in the first place - your posting was restricted, exactly as warned.

Now you whine about it, and attempt to mischaracterize what happened. Grow up.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Getting back to the alleged subject of this thread:

Asking a question like "what is the IRS?" is simply another example of the desire of tax deniers to ignore and deflect reality through irrelevant questions. There is no denying that:

1. The people who assess taxes, initiate levies and notices of liens, and otherwise administer the tax laws are employees of the federal government working under the direction of the Secretary of the Treasury and the Commissioner of the Internal Revenue.

2. The Secretary of the Treasury and Commissioner of Internal Revenue are specifically authorized by the Internal Revenue Code to enforce the tax laws and to delegate that authority to their employees.

3. The Secretary and Commissioner have in fact delegated power to their employees to enforce the tax laws.

Even though nothing called the "Internal Revenue Service" has ever tried to sue anyone in court, and no court has ever allowed anyone to sue anything called the "Internal Revenue Service," which is simply the name given to the employees of the Commissioner, tax deniers want to argue about the name given to the employees rather than face the reality of the laws that those employees are enforcing.

It's like suing a department store for a refund on the grounds that the by-laws of the corporation that owns the department store never specifically authorized a "customer service department."

Or trying to challenge the actions of the federal government because Congress never specifically authorized the name of the building in which the government employees work.

Like most tax denial arguments, it's silly.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Tax Man wrote:Why are you copying and pasting Bill Benson's crapolla?
Actually, I think he's copying Devvy Kidd's regurgitation of Larry Becraft's commentary on something Bill Benson spewed out.

Compare http://www.constitution.org/uslaw/uncerlt2.htm with http://www.usa-the-republic.com/revenue ... 20irs.html with http://hiwaay.net/~becraft/CREATEirs.html.

I'm actually glad to know that tax deniers aren't wasting their time doing the same mindless "research" over and over again, but are only wasting their time mindlessly cutting-and-pasting the same crap over and over again.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

I'm actually glad to see that you're compelled to waste your time responding to freedom fighters. The fervency and frequency of your replies helps us know where we're 'hot on the trail' so to speak. Appreciate it. We're bringing your ship of deceit down - with or without you.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/28060106/Erra ... n-Handbook

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Oh get off yourself you loser. Freedom Fighters? I live a few blocks from a cemetery filled with real freedom fighters, come on over and look at this battlefield and then compare what they did for freedom to your pathetic and self serving dreck.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Harvester wrote: Ha! Did you forget what happened last time I got a little too close to the truth?
Deleted post & moderation status.
Your Golden Idol bans anyone who asks inconvenient questions and hurt sales. While you are still around after months of "truths". Your whining falls on deaf ears.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

I thought you were done posting here Harvester?

Whatever happened to that nonsense you were spewing about the governors being forced to resign? I thought you said you had found a magic document that would compel them to leave office to be replaced with folks in the patriot movement? Never happened, huh?

Now, you believed in something so incredibly stupid that you should probably take a moment to reflect on your reasoning and judgement abilities. If you're going to fall for the old "magic document forces governors to resign" junk, what else could you fall for? And more importantly, what else have you already fallen for?

I noticed that the patriot movement is full of failure. Everything they try fails miserably. They've been claiming victory for decades, but nothing has changed. You have no victories. The world ignores you and continues on its merry way.

You claim that we are wrong about the law, and yet we are not the ones who end up in prison. The people you claim are correct about the law end up in prison.

Our heroes include great businessmen and investors like Warren Buffet. Your heroes include a mentally ill homeless guy that beats up his elderly mother and a convicted mailbomber felon who was so honorable that he turned in his friends for a lighter sentence. You and your patriot movement are the scum of society. You have little to no marketable skills, your personal relationships are in the dumps, and your future is so incredibly bleak.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Harvester wrote:I'm actually glad to see that you're compelled to waste your time responding to freedom fighters. The fervency and frequency of your replies helps us know where we're 'hot on the trail' so to speak. Appreciate it. We're bringing your ship of deceit down - with or without you.
Sure you are, delusional wormy hamster. Please, keep saying these things. I can use the comedy relief. Squirm tall, wormier!
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Harvester wrote:I'm actually glad to see that you're compelled to waste your time responding to freedom fighters. The fervency and frequency of your replies helps us know where we're 'hot on the trail' so to speak. Appreciate it. We're bringing your ship of deceit down - with or without you.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/28060106/Erra ... n-Handbook
So...you like that linked material? If so, you're a racist on top of everything else? Wow, you're a real winner.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Harvester wrote:I'm actually glad to see that you're compelled to waste your time responding to freedom fighters.
No, actually; we've yet to respond to any.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Harvester wrote:I'm actually glad to see that you're compelled to waste your time responding to freedom fighters.

No, actually; we've yet to respond to any.
Well, that's not true, we have addressed some military members who post on here. But you're right, not as he uses the term.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Imalawman wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:
No, actually; we've yet to respond to any (freedom fighters).
Well, that's not true, we have addressed some military members who post on here. But you're right, not as he uses the term.
I'm not sure, but I don't think that those who have actually fought for our freedom, or who have served to support those who have, would ever call themselves "freedom fighters". Too often, as in Harvey's case, the term is misused to describe a bunch of p*ssants who try to pump themselves up to make themselves look, or at least feel, much more fearsome than they actually are.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

It's my observation that genuine warriors don't have to advertise. They tend to be secure enough in knowing they can kick butt that they don't feel a need to constantly prove it. It's extremely obvious that Harvey is a warrior wannabe, with as much a punch as a mosquito. Make that a dishonest mosquito.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold