Hendrickson Contempt Motion, thread #2

Harvester

Re: Hendrickson Contempt Motion, thread #2

Post by Harvester »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I disagree with you about the Lincoln dollar.
Ah but have you ever held one? Oh yes, the Mint has put out plenty of ugly coins but, there's just something about this one..

They go for about $70 on eBay, twice what I paid, so nice little ROI for :mrgeen:.

Lincoln was the real deal; held up under pressure during a difficult time for America. He stood up against the international bankers, unlike recent presidents who couldn't stand a stiff breeze. And that may have cost him his life.

".. THAT THIS NATION, UNDER GOD, SHALL HAVE A NEW BIRTH OF FREEDOM -- AND THAT GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE, SHALL NOT PERISH FROM THE EARTH."

STAND TALL WARRIORS! We're almost there.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

I'm a whole lot pickier about who I call friends. Lying scumbags need not apply.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Cathulhu wrote:I'm a whole lot pickier about who I call friends. Lying scumbags need not apply.
True; but like Van Pelt and a few others, Harvey isn't bright enough to be a lying scumbag. He's a snarky loser who considers himself to be quite the expert on income taxation and on politics in general.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Harvester wrote:STAND TALL WARRIORS! We're almost there.
Actually, Pete Hendrickson is the only one who is currently "almost there". The problem for Pontificating Pete and His Preposterous Prevaricating Apostles is that "there" is a real place called "federal prison", not the imaginary place -- or state of being -- envisioned by Harvester.

:cry:
8)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Famspear wrote:
The problem for Pontificating Pete and His Preposterous Prevaricating Apostles....

I would call them "Pontificating Pete and His Preposterous Prevaricating Pupils (gotta keep the alliteration).... :roll:

:cry:
8)
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I would call them "Pontificating Pete and His Preposterous Prevaricating Pupils...
It is possible to promulgate a pre-meditated production of prominently provocative points to describe the postiche, purulent poppycock promoted by Pete.

Perhaps the previously prescribed (and pending) partaking of prison-time by Pete will purge Pete of his pitiful pretensions. (Probably not.)

:)

EDIT: Did I mention that the poltroonery of Pete's platyhelminthic participants is pathetic?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Harvester wrote:
Ah but have you ever held one? Oh yes, the Mint has put out plenty of ugly coins but, there's just something about this one..

Yes, I've held several, and I stand by my opinion. Try looking at the earlier commemoratives, especially those before 1954, and you'll see what I mean; and try also looking at what the Royal Canadian Mint puts out.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Harvester wrote:

Yes, I've held several, and I stand by my opinion. Try looking at the earlier commemoratives, especially those before 1954, and you'll see what I mean; and try also looking at what the Royal Canadian Mint puts out.
I'm holding out for a 1907 High Relief St Gaudens m'self, the best coin the US Mint ever made.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

Famspear wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:I would call them "Pontificating Pete and His Preposterous Prevaricating Pupils...
It is possible to promulgate a pre-meditated production of prominently provocative points to describe the postiche, purulent poppycock promoted by Pete.

Perhaps the previously prescribed (and pending) partaking of prison-time by Pete will purge Pete of his pitiful pretensions. (Probably not.)

EDIT: Did I mention that the poltroonery of Pete's platyhelminthic participants is pathetic?

Phew! :mrgreen:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Harvy is like the plethora of prostelytes who perennialy produce ponderous pastiches of petrine propaganda and purported panaceas. Pity their paltry perception can't produce an epiphany.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Please . . . :roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

Plus, his posts are puerile.
"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

Famspear wrote:

Ten Quatloos to anyone who can define platyhelminthic without looking it up. 8)
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

It probably has something to do with an Austrailian mammal and the don't-ask-don't-tell law

Then again it might be something really boring
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

In truth, Harvester is a sad and pathetic little loser so desperate for any attention that his major satisfaction in life comes from posting nonsense he doesn't even believe himself on a website where he is ridiculed for his obtuseness. What a legacy.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

Ten Quatloos to anyone who can define platyhelminthic without looking it up.

Flatheaded???
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

Cathulhu wrote:Ten Quatloos to anyone who can define platyhelminthic without looking it up.

Flatheaded???
"Platy" does indicate flat, but "flatheaded" is platycephalic. Don't worry, you can play more than once. :wink:
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Gregg wrote: I'm holding out for a 1907 High Relief St Gaudens m'self, the best coin the US Mint ever made.
Ahh, the coveted High Relief; excellent choice Gregg. Pricey though, because of it's rarity. Considering the technological advances in the intervening years, this 2009 High Relief Saint Gaudens may surpass it ...
right-click, then View Image to see full picture.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Cathulhu wrote:Ten Quatloos to anyone who can define platyhelminthic without looking it up.

Flatheaded???

The problem is that if you cut him in two then there would be two identical ones, and one is three too many in my book. Although I don't think it actually splits the intelligence, lord know has little enough to spare as it is.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:Ten Quatloos to anyone who can define platyhelminthic without looking it up. 8)
My guess would be a kind of Greek flat-worm.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.