Hendrickson Contempt Motion, thread #2

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Hendrickson Contempt Motion, thread #2

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Harvester wrote:
Gregg wrote: I'm holding out for a 1907 High Relief St Gaudens m'self, the best coin the US Mint ever made.
"Ahh, the coveted High Relief; excellent choice Gregg. Pricey though, because of its rarity. Considering the technological advances in the intervening years, this 2009 High Relief Saint Gaudens may surpass it ...."

If I weren't saving my money for other coins at the ANA Convention, this summer, I might be going after the '09 Ultra High relief $20....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Harvester wrote:
Gregg wrote: I'm holding out for a 1907 High Relief St Gaudens m'self, the best coin the US Mint ever made.
"Ahh, the coveted High Relief; excellent choice Gregg. Pricey though, because of its rarity. Considering the technological advances in the intervening years, this 2009 High Relief Saint Gaudens may surpass it ...."

If I weren't saving my money for other coins at the ANA Convention, this summer, I might be going after the '09 Ultra High relief $20....
I've been offered 3 over the years but never pulled the trigger....but next time I'll have it.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Famspear wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:I would call them "Pontificating Pete and His Preposterous Prevaricating Pupils...
It is possible to promulgate a pre-meditated production of prominently provocative points to describe the postiche, purulent poppycock promoted by Pete.

Perhaps the previously prescribed (and pending) partaking of prison-time by Pete will purge Pete of his pitiful pretensions. (Probably not.)

:)

EDIT: Did I mention that the poltroonery of Pete's platyhelminthic participants is pathetic?
I had to look that one up. Thanks! I can't help but think the word "porcine" should be have be used somewhere in the above....
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Porcine was retired on the occasion of the passing of The Great One
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Nikki wrote:Porcine was retired on the occasion of the passing of The Great One
Good point.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Yes, I've held several, and I stand by my opinion. Try looking at the earlier commemoratives, especially those before 1954, and you'll see what I mean; and try also looking at what the Royal Canadian Mint puts out.
OK, here are two pre-1954 commemorative half dollars, 2 more recent commemorative dollars, along with two from the RCM. Admittedly the 1952 & 1947 are circulated (worn) and perhaps shouldn't be compared to an uncirculated. That 2006 timber wolf is nothing special to my eye. The 2010 Vancouver is nice with its contrasting mirror-like/satin finish (altho mine arrived with white spotting). The US mints alot of coins and they're not all bad but, beauty's in the eye of the beholder.
right-click, View Image to see it all.

Nikki

Post by Nikki »

All of which has exactly what to do with Pete facing incarceration for contempt AND a significant prison sentence?

Someone seems to be whistling in the dark.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Nikki wrote:All of which has exactly what to do with Pete facing incarceration for contempt AND a significant prison sentence?
The post he was replying to doesn't seem to have much to do with Pete, either.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

EDIT: the Booker T. coin is a 1946.

I'm curious about something. I gather that most visitors to Quatloos with a contrary opinion are dispatched rather quickly. True?
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Harvester wrote:EDIT: the Booker T. coin is a 1946.

I'm curious about something. I gather that most visitors to Quatloos with a contrary opinion are dispatched rather quickly. True?
False. Very few people are ever banned at this site. You have been blathering nonsense for almost six months now. The illuminati and the shape-shifting lizards haven't dispatched you yet.

However, if the meaning behind your statement is that contrary 'opinions' are DEBUNKED rather quickly, that is true.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

And really silly opinions are just ignored.
"My Health is Better in November."
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

People with idiotic and incorrect ideas about the law often show up here, emboldened by their ability to convince other idiots that they clever, and they get their asses handed to them. Most quickly slink away after a few sharp blows to the ego, but a few are dim enough to stick around for daily beatings, or they have some pathology which leads them to enjoy it (or both).
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Well then, it'll be interesting to watch your response when Hendrickson is proved correct. No, I don't feel bruised and neither does my ego, I just asked him :mrgreen:. I'm guessing that David Merrill holds the record for longest contrarian poster here.
Lorax

Post by Lorax »

The fact that you haven't been banned yet makes it pretty obvious that people are free to disagree on this site without being banned. On the other hand I would have to prove to Peter Hendrickson that I had bought his book and had been "educated" by it before I could post anything to his forum, and he wouldn't even be able to approve me until he gets out of prison. Even after he serves a few years he'll still be incarcerated unless he finally decides to file his IRS educated amended tax returns.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

You are an idiot, chronically deluded, with an added extra of delusions of adequacy. You are of course, as usual, wrong, as you have been at every other point, but an overwhelming state of ignorance doesn't seem to slow you down.

As I've said, you are an idiot, and insist on opening your mouth without engaging your brain, therefore, you are also fair game, so get used to it.

Since it obviously doesn't concern you that your village is looking for you, or maybe not, you are welcome to stick around to either be disabused of your ignorance, or ignored depending upon what you are blathering about at any given moment. If you choose to continue posting nonsense, you will be moderated to the point that nothing will pass unless it is on point with the discussion, and since you are so very fond of your own voice I would expect that to be very frustrating if not downright painful to you.

At this point you are rapidly reaching the red zone on everyone's boring/idiot meter and you will be put on ignore by more and more people until no one is paying you any attention.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Harvester wrote:Well then, it'll be interesting to watch your response when Hendrickson is proved correct.
That's not happening, but even if he proved his point in court the law would simply be changed to make him wrong.
No, I don't feel bruised and neither does my ego, I just asked him :mrgreen:.
That's your pathology.
I'm guessing that David Merrill holds the record for longest contrarian poster here.
That's his pathology, and your role model.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Harvester wrote:Well then, it'll be interesting to watch your response when Hendrickson is proved correct. No, I don't feel bruised and neither does my ego, I just asked him :mrgreen:. I'm guessing that David Merrill holds the record for longest contrarian poster here.
Well, since you believe Hendrickson is right, you should join him over in the Rightness Club. Of course, the rest of us call it prison, but we're sane. You aren't even entertaining, with your puerile inability to admit another side to an argument, and put me way too much in mind of a two-year old stomping the floor and screaming, "Me, me, me!"

Boring, unoriginal, and rehashing arguments that the law has nuked. Boy, ain't you a winner.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

In truth, Harvester is a sad and pathetic little loser so desperate for any attention that his major satisfaction in life comes from posting nonsense he doesn't even believe himself on a website where he is ridiculed for his obtuseness. What a legacy.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

I think perhaps rather y'all can't stand that I lawfully pay no 'income' tax and have no legal problems. You're obviously compelled to respond to whatever I post.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Harvester wrote:I think perhaps rather y'all can't stand that I lawfully pay no 'income' tax and have no legal problems. You're obviously compelled to respond to whatever I post.
No, our role here is to expose scams. You are a scammer. Your job is to come here and look like an idiot by writing stupid things such as the quote above. Our job is to have fun humiliating you and exposing your dishonesty.

You do your job well; you routinely look like an idiot and a crook.

And we do our jobs well; we expose you as an idiot and a crook --annnnnd we have fun in the process!

And we're not "compelled." Look it up in a dictionary. To "compel" means "to drive or urge forcefully or irresistibly.....to cause to do or occur by overwhelming pressure". How could anyone here be "driven" or "urged forcefully or irresistibly" by "overwhelming pressure?" We can respond or not respond to any give post at our discretion.

Oh, I know: Harvester, are you one of the dingbats who thinks that people like us who expose you are secretly "government shills"? Is that it? You think that the evil IRS/DOJ/Federal Reserve System/international banker government "master" is paying us to do this, and we are somehow "compelled" to respond to you?

:)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet