Pete's going to the pokey

LurkerRob
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: Pete's going to the pokey

Post by LurkerRob »

In the latest Lost Horizons Newsletter dated 18th June Pete admits the end is nigh.

"This week, as I battle for my freedom against a government machine that badly wants me silenced, and means to see this accomplished in a mere eleven days, I can't take the time to write my own editorial for this newsletter."
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

PeterEricBlowhardHendrickson wrote:This week, as I battle for my freedom against a government machine that badly wants me silenced, and means to see this accomplished in a mere eleven days, I can't take the time to write my own editorial for this newsletter.
What??!!!?? The Big Blower can't take the time to blow as hard this week??? What is happening? He can't even write his own bloviating, cliché-ridden editorial any more? This is awful!

:Axe:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Famspear wrote:
PeterEricBlowhardHendrickson wrote:This week, as I battle for my freedom against a government machine that badly wants me silenced, and means to see this accomplished in a mere eleven days, I can't take the time to write my own editorial for this newsletter.
What??!!!?? The Big Blower can't take the time to blow as hard this week??? What is happening? He can't even write his own bloviating, cliché-ridden editorial any more? This is awful!

:Axe:
Hell, I could write his editorial for him, if I wanted to waste my time. A few paragraphs regurgitating basic CtC delusions, followed by the proclaimed, "SAND CRAWL, WORRIERS!" (oops -- I meant, "STAND TALL, WARRIORS!"). My guess that Petey is off somewhere, sucking his thumb and clutching his teddy bear, as the reality of what he has done sinks in.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

LurkerRob wrote:In the latest Lost Horizons Newsletter dated 18th June Pete admits the end is nigh.

"This week, as I battle for my freedom against a government machine that badly wants me silenced, and means to see this accomplished in a mere eleven days, I can't take the time to write my own editorial for this newsletter."
I'm curious what he's actually doing. What part of 'as I battle for my freedom' is he engaged in?

I don't believe his ego will permit him to comply with the contempt orders and the appeal process won't keep him from incarceration so other than drafting more and more redundantly redundant legal nonsense, what else could he be doing?

(Hint: IMHO he's getting ready to go on the run. CRAWL LOW, WARRIORS!)
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Should Pete decide to bolt, he's going to have to leave his family behind.

People who have an interest in providing Pete with free room and board for the next few years (1) regularly read LoserHeads, (2) regularly read (and sometimes participate) here, and (3) are maintaining close tabs on the whereabouts of Doreen and the children.

Should there be even the slightest indication that the family intends to leave the immediate environs, they will be strongly dissuaded from doing so.

If Pete, however, decides that his family has become too much baggage and takes an extended road trip, probably all that will happen will be the issuance of a fugitive warrant.

In time, he will serve his sentence and he and Doreen will file legitimate tax returns and will pay what is owed.
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

I seem to be experiencing problems posting. Maybe a mod can answer, perhaps only responses with "STAND TALL WARRIORS!" are approved?
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

I just checked the logs. Only one of your last fifteen posts has not been approved, for whatever that says about us.

If you are "experiencing problems posting" - well, the fault, dear Harvey, is not in your stars.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Thank you, wserra. Am I allowed to ask what was problematic with that one deleted post?
Nikki wrote:In time, he will serve his sentence and he and Doreen will file legitimate tax returns and will pay what is owed.
Ha, dream on oh Mistress of the Mystical Moolah.
(oh Mistress of the mystical money)
Does anyone delight more in the suffering of others?

The real battle soon begins. STAND TALL WARRIORS! And consider well which side you'll choose.
Jeremiah 5
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Unless Pete’s prattling has changed dramatically, I don’t actually think he wrote that, for one thing it is too short, and for another it is far too coherent and honest, not his hallmarks at all.

As to the “battling for his freedom” bit, he already done lost that one, his freedom comes to an end by the 29th, unless he further annoys the judge and he gets put in for contempt sooner, which I’m betting on.

As someone earlier pointed out, I rather suspect that by now reality has set in and ole Petey is curled up in a little ball quivering and incoherent.

Let’s face reality, Petey is at heart and fact a coward, he never faces anything head on, preferring to hide behind and use his acolytes and minions as cannon fodder, and his big mouth to shout down any contrary views they might have. He has already proven before that he would readily toss his followers under the bus to save himself, the problem is that this time there wasn’t anyone left to toss, and no one cared really about the small fry as they have already signed their own confessions to their crimes. I’m actually very surprised that he used his own methods to file, but then I’ve also said that he has too much ego and self importance to not believe his own PR, or that anyone would dare challenge him, and he was so very very wrong.

Note to Harvey the hair brained hamster, I warned you once before that if you didn’t quit posting nonsense and off topic material, that aside from being roundly ignored for pointlessness, the moderators wouldn’t approve it. So it follows that you didn’t get the hint, no surprise there.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Harvester wrote:The real battle soon begins. STAND TALL WARRIORS! And consider well which side you'll choose.
Baloney. More empty rhetoric.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Stand Tall Warriors!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Harvester wrote: The real battle soon begins. STAND TALL WARRIORS! And consider well which side you'll choose.
We'll stand on the outside, thank you. Unlike Petey.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Actually, that's excellent advice for Pete over the next few years. The last thing he wants to do will be to bend down.

BTW: Anything in his history as to how well he'll fit in with people who are (to be somewhat PC) unlike him?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Nikki wrote:Actually, that's excellent advice for Pete over the next few years. The last thing he wants to do will be to bend down.

BTW: Anything in his history as to how well he'll fit in with people who are (to be somewhat PC) unlike him?
My guess is that Pete is not going to work or play well with others in prison. He's just not the type to accept the fact that he's at or near the bottom of the food chain in that special society.

Speaking of which, anyone have any updates on how some followers of the Brown: family stupid are doing? I know Ed and Elaine are all packed up waiting to be released any day as soon as the warrants they issued are paid off from their Treasury Account... :mrgreen:

But I always thought Danny the Dogwalker would get the bejesus beat out of him especially, any updates there?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm betting Pete will have a really bad stay this time around unless he very quickly learns to keep quiet. Indications are, as has been pointed out, that he does not play well with others and that won't go over well at all there, and as far as the food chain is concerned, he is pretty well under it as far as they will be concerned.

I have to admit to being interested in how the Brown acolytes are faring, since I'm sure Donny would not fit in well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

The lack of any mention at Lost Horizons of Pete's impending imprisonment is starting to creep me out.

Among the Navaho, the name of a dead person is not spoken for fear that their spirit will hear you and visit you, which is bad. I get the sense that something similar is happening here. It's like Pete's become an "unperson" in his own forum.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.