Hendrickson Contempt Motion, thread #3

Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Hendrickson Contempt Motion, thread #3

Post by Dezcad »

It appears that Pete and Doreen do not intend to comply and have filed a MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION OF THE COURT'S DENIAL OF DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO VACATE AND ITS CONTEMPT RULINGS AND, SHOULD THESE NOT BE GRANTED, MOTION FOR STAY OF EXECUTION OF THE COURT'S CONTEMPT RULINGS PENDING THE OUTCOME OF OUR APPEAL OF THESE ISSUES TO THE CIRCUIT COURT.

Highlights:
On June 10, 2010, more than four years after commencement of the instant action, we
had actuaJeyecontact with the judge in the case for the very first time. During that brief 15 minutes of contact, it was revealed that the judgment in this case was predicated on at least two fundamental misunderstandings of fact and law - each of which appear to have led the judge to imagine her Court to have jurisdiction in this case, when in fact, it never has. Because the final judgment issued in this case on May 2,2007 was actually written by the Plaintiff word-for-word and merely signed by the judge, with no judicial reasoning or explanation of any kind, it was impossible for us to be aware of these errors, or to respond to them directly until now. However, in the hearing conducted Thursday, June 10, Judge Edmunds finally revealed at
least two fundamental errors on which her judgment in this action was based. On page 6 of the
excerpt of the proceedings transcript we ordered (Exhibit 1), we see the following exchange:

Peter Hendrickson: ''I'm being told to say over my own signature that I do believe my
earnings qualify as "wages"[as that term is defined in the law], and I don't believe that,
Your Honor. "

Judge Edmunds: "Simply by filing the tax return, you admit that, you acknowledge that. "

On page 7 ofthat transcript (Exhibit 2), Judge Edmunds makes the statement:
"[E]very American citizen is required to accurately report their wages and their
earnings to the United States government because they owe federal taxes on it.. .. "

Judge Edmunds' statements reveal that she has been harboring errant notions that our completion of 1040s saying we DIDN'T receive taxable "wages" and/or "non-employee compensation" somehow constitutes evidence that we DID (and in particular amounts, as well),
or constitutes validation of the very "information returns" we used the forms to rebut; and that
the mere earning of money by any American automatically and invariably causes a tax debt to
arise. Since the Plaintiff itself failed to produce any evidence in the case in support of its naked
allegations, these frivolous notions must be the sole basis for the judgment rendered. Because
these notions ARE frivolous (that is, not supported by law), and, now that they are known, are
easily and directly contradicted by incontrovertible authority, the judgment rendered in this case, and all subsequent and related orders, judgments and rulings by Judge Edmunds and others are revealed as invalid and a manifest injustice, and should be ordered vacated and void, and Plaintiff s suit should be dismissed with prejudice.
Footnote 9 of the Memo:
This Court may take judicial notice of the fact that it is not information returns that give rise to tax liability, but privileged activity. "The income tax ...... is an excise tax with respect to certain activities and privileges which is measured by reference to the income which they produce." F. Morse Hubbard, legislative draftsman for the U.S. Treasury Department, in testimony before Congress, House Congressional Record, March 27, 1943, page 2580. Judicial notice may also be taken of the fact that companies reporting payments as ''wages,'' for example, are not infallible and can make mistakes both in amounts paid and also in the character of the payments themselves.
And the following further exemplifies how ignorant he is of the law:
Further, since the issue is a fact-issue, not an issue of law, and thus is the province of a jury, the Court would be unable to make such a determination in any event, absent our agreement to waive our right to a jury trial.
Check out the Certificate of Service list:
Copies are also being served on:
Paul Egan
c/o The Detroit News
615 W. Lafayette
Detroit, MI 48226
Nolan Finley
c/o The Detroit News
615 W. Lafayette
Detroit, MI 48226
Carol Hopkins
c/o The Oakland Press
48W. Huron
Pontiac, MI 48343
Julie Jacobson-Hines, Local News Editor
c/o The Oakland Press
48W. Huron
Pontiac, MI 48343
Glenn Gilbert, Executive Editor
c/o The Oakland Press
48 W. Huron
Pontiac, MI 48343
Case 2:06-cv-11753-NGE-RSW Document 69 Filed 06/21/10 Page 21 of 25
Lew Rockwell
518 W. Magnolia Ave.
Auburn, AL 36832
Paul Craig Roberts
11475 Big Canoe
Jasper, GA 30143
Jacob Hornberger
The Future of Freedom Foundation
11350 Random Hills Road, Suite 800
Fairfax, VA 22030
Thaddeus McCotter
17197 N. Laurel Park Dr., Suite 216
Livonia, MI 48152
Debbie Stabenow
243 W. Congress, Suite 550
Detroit, MI 48226
Carl Levin
269 Russell Office Building, US Senate
Washington, DC 20510-2202
Lisa Brown
S 0888 House Office Bldg.
P.G. Box 30036
Lansing, MI 48909
Nancy Cassis
905 Farnum
P.O. Box 30036
Lansing, MI 48909-2536
John Stossel
1211 Ave. ofthe Americas, Fl. 17
New York, NY 10036
... and to millions of other Americans via the internet.
and from the partial transcript attached to the Motion:
THE COURT: Well, you have lost on that argument at every possible stage, and by continuing to refuse to file your amended return, you are in fact in contempt of court. You leave
me no choice, Mr. Hendrickson. If you do not file your amended returns for those two taxable years and acknowledge your income, acknowledge that you owe taxes on it, then, I mean, you can affix something to it that says, you know, filed under protest, or anything you want that says that, you know, I disagree with the statement that this is taxable income. I don't care what
you affix to it, but you've got to file your amended returns, and if you don't file your amended returns, I'm going to fine each of you $100 a day until those returns are filed, and if they are not filed within two weeks of this date, then I am going to incarcerate you. If you want to file something along with your return that states that you disagree with having to file it and that you disagree that they're wages and you disagree that there are taxes owed on it, append whatever you want to your return, but it must be filed. They must be filed.
Red Cedar PM
Burnished Vanquisher of the Kooloohs

Re: Hendrickson Contempt Motion, thread #3

Post by Red Cedar PM »

"Pride cometh before thy fall."

--Dantonio 11:03:07
Grixit wrote:Hey Diller: forget terms like "wages", "income", "derived from", "received", etc. If you did something, and got paid for it, you owe tax.
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

Has Pete discovered perpetual motion? I don't think so. Bring your toothbrush, Pete.
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

If he wanted to make certain that he was incarcerated right on schedule and prevent any possible means of avoiding prison, then this motion is a success. If his goal was anything else, he failed miserably. Enjoy prison, you arrogant bastard.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

The knowledge that you have a sentence yet to serve, and all the time you are currently serving won't count towards one minute of it, has gotta get old fast. Even for someone as thick as Hendrickson.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Dezcad wrote:
Copies are also being served on:
Paul Egan
c/o The Detroit News
615 W. Lafayette
Detroit, MI 48226
Nolan Finley
c/o The Detroit News
615 W. Lafayette
Detroit, MI 48226
Carol Hopkins
c/o The Oakland Press
48W. Huron
Pontiac, MI 48343
Julie Jacobson-Hines, Local News Editor
c/o The Oakland Press
48W. Huron
Pontiac, MI 48343
Glenn Gilbert, Executive Editor
c/o The Oakland Press
48 W. Huron
Pontiac, MI 48343
Case 2:06-cv-11753-NGE-RSW Document 69 Filed 06/21/10 Page 21 of 25
Lew Rockwell
518 W. Magnolia Ave.
Auburn, AL 36832
Paul Craig Roberts
11475 Big Canoe
Jasper, GA 30143
Jacob Hornberger
The Future of Freedom Foundation
11350 Random Hills Road, Suite 800
Fairfax, VA 22030
Thaddeus McCotter
17197 N. Laurel Park Dr., Suite 216
Livonia, MI 48152
Debbie Stabenow
243 W. Congress, Suite 550
Detroit, MI 48226
Carl Levin
269 Russell Office Building, US Senate
Washington, DC 20510-2202
Lisa Brown
S 0888 House Office Bldg.
P.G. Box 30036
Lansing, MI 48909
Nancy Cassis
905 Farnum
P.O. Box 30036
Lansing, MI 48909-2536
John Stossel
1211 Ave. ofthe Americas, Fl. 17
New York, NY 10036
... and to millions of other Americans via the internet.
He would have better luck with Glenn Beck.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

He gets more pathetic with each successive filing.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

wserra wrote:The knowledge that you have a sentence yet to serve, and all the time you are currently serving won't count towards one minute of it, has gotta get old fast. Even for someone as thick as Hendrickson.
What makes you think he knows it? He might think it would be time when he was in jail for the other thing anyhow....he's not exactly smart you know.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gregg wrote:
wserra wrote:The knowledge that you have a sentence yet to serve, and all the time you are currently serving won't count towards one minute of it, has gotta get old fast. Even for someone as thick as Hendrickson.
What makes you think he knows it? He might think it would be time when he was in jail for the other thing anyhow....he's not exactly smart you know.
Ah, but you forget: any day now, We The People will rise up in Righteous Wrath and demand that Our Petey and Our Doreen be returned to our loving arms, free as birds....

At least, that's what I hear from Sovrunland.

:roll:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Dezcad wrote:It appears that Pete and Doreen do not intend to comply and have filed a MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION OF THE COURT'S DENIAL OF DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO VACATE AND ITS CONTEMPT RULINGS AND, SHOULD THESE NOT BE GRANTED, MOTION FOR STAY OF EXECUTION OF THE COURT'S CONTEMPT RULINGS PENDING THE OUTCOME OF OUR APPEAL OF THESE ISSUES TO THE CIRCUIT COURT.
He really filed a motion for reconsideration of the denial of the motion to vacate the grant of summary judgment?

And he really doesn't understand that he has already filed an appeal and has already lost?

He's really asking the judge to reconsider (for the second, third, or possibly fourth time) an order that has already been affirmed on appeal?

I really didn't think that anyone could be that obdurately stupid.

The key seems to be here:
in the hearing conducted Thursday, June 10, Judge Edmunds finally revealed at
least two fundamental errors on which her judgment in this action was based.
Hendrickson obviously still hasn't been able to grasp the fact that he lost. He still can't accept the fact that the result was not the result of the judge making a mistake, or not understanding his argument, or not paying attention. Hendrickson still thinks that if he can just shout louder and more clearly, maybe the judge will finally understand. He simply can't understand that the judge heard what he said, understood what he said, and ruled against him because he is wrong.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Makes me think of Hitler at the end, planning operations that required the presence of army units that no longer existed.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

grixit wrote:Makes me think of Hitler at the end, planning operations that required the presence of army units that no longer existed.
And, like the sycophants in the Fuehrerbunker in April 1945 who were too afraid to remind Hitler of the truth regarding his crumbling armies or who were delusional themselves, the "Cracking the Code" Warriors at losthorizons appear to be too afraid -- or too delusional themselves -- to point out the Unmentionable Truth.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

LPC wrote: Hendrickson obviously still hasn't been able to grasp the fact that he lost. He still can't accept the fact that the result was not the result of the judge making a mistake, or not understanding his argument, or not paying attention. Hendrickson still thinks that if he can just shout louder and more clearly, maybe the judge will finally understand. He simply can't understand that the judge heard what he said, understood what he said, and ruled against him because he is wrong.
Isn't he also ranting about how the courts would rule in his favor, if they followed the law, but are not doing so because they are corrupt, because they are afraid of the IRS, or because the French team got booted out of the World Cup? Maybe he thinks that, if he shouts more terrifyingly than "the enemy", the judge will be more afraid of him and his (ahahaha) Warriors than they are of the IRS and the Federal government.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
LPC wrote: Hendrickson obviously still hasn't been able to grasp the fact that he lost. He still can't accept the fact that the result was not the result of the judge making a mistake, or not understanding his argument, or not paying attention. Hendrickson still thinks that if he can just shout louder and more clearly, maybe the judge will finally understand. He simply can't understand that the judge heard what he said, understood what he said, and ruled against him because he is wrong.
Isn't he also ranting about how the courts would rule in his favor, if they followed the law, but are not doing so because they are corrupt, because they are afraid of the IRS, or because the French team got booted out of the World Cup? Maybe he thinks that, if he shouts more terrifyingly than "the enemy", the judge will be more afraid of him and his (ahahaha) Warriors than they are of the IRS and the Federal government.
or maybe he's just a dumbass not coping well with the consequences of his own stupidity???
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

I often think that this kind of delusional "I'm not wrong, even if the courts say I am" behavior goes back to age two, and I can see Pete stomping his little feet and screaming louder than all the other toddlers. Pity no one spanked him then, because he's really having a problem with the spanking the court gave him.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Judge Edmunds has quickly disposed of the latest nonsense from PH:
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
EASTERN DISTRICT OF MICHIGAN
SOUTHERN DIVISION
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
Plaintiff(s),
v.
PETER ERIC HENDRICKSON and
DOREEN M. HENDRICKSON,
Defendant(s).
/
Case No. 06-11753
Honorable Nancy G. Edmunds

ORDER DENYING DEFENDANTS' MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION AND MOTION FOR STAY [69]

This matter comes before the Court on Defendants’ motion seeking the Court’s reconsideration of its Orders: (1) denying Defendants’ motion to vacate this Court’s February 26, 2007 and May 2, 2007 judgments [Docket Text # 67]; and (2) granting Plaintiff’s motion to hold Defendants in contempt for failing to comply with an order to file amended tax returns for 2002 and 2003 and granting Plaintiff’s motion to hold Defendants in contempt for failing to comply with an order to compel responses to post-judgment discovery requests [Docket Text # 68]; or, in the alternative, to stay execution of its Order granting Plaintiff’s motions to hold Defendants in contempt [Docket Text # 68]. For the reasons set forth below, Defendants’ motion is DENIED.

Pursuant to Rule 7.1(g)(3) of the Local Rules for the Eastern District of Michigan, the Court will not grant motions for reconsideration “that merely present the same issues ruled upon by the court, either expressly or by reasonable implication. The movant must not only demonstrate a palpable defect by which the court and the parties have been misled but also show that correcting the defect will result in a different disposition of the case.” Defendants’ arguments are without merit and their motion fails to satisfy the applicable requirements. Accordingly, Defendants’ motion is DENIED.

SO ORDERED.
s/Nancy G. Edmunds
Nancy G. Edmunds
United States District Judge
Dated: June 22, 2010
I hereby certify that a copy of the foregoing document was served upon counsel of record
on June 22, 2010, by electronic and/or ordinary mail.
s/Carol A. Hemeyer
Case Manager
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

I am now waiting for the Blowhard to file a MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION OF MY PRIOR EXCELLENT MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION OF THE COURT'S CLEARLY VOID DENIAL OF MY CLEARLY MERITORIOUS MOTION TO VACATE AND MY RE-INSTITUTED EVEN MORE FIRMLY MOTION FOR STAY OF EXECUTION OF THE COURT'S ERRONEOUS AND CLEARLY VOID CONTEMPT RULINGS PENDING THE OUTCOME OF MY CLEARLY MERITORIOUS APPEAL OF THESE ISSUES TO THE CIRCUIT COURT AND GOSH DARN IT THIS TIME I REALLY MEAN IT YOU BETTER GIVE ME WHAT I WANT BECAUSE I'M THE SMARTEST, BRIGHTEST, HANDSOMEST OH IT'S NOT FAIR BWAAHHHHHHHHHHH ME me me me me me .......

:brickwall:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Gregg wrote:or maybe he's just a dumbass not coping well with the consequences of his own stupidity???
That's what I was trying to say.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Dezcad wrote:Judge Edmunds has quickly disposed of the latest nonsense from PH:
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
EASTERN DISTRICT OF MICHIGAN
SOUTHERN DIVISION
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
Plaintiff(s),
v.
PETER ERIC HENDRICKSON and
DOREEN M. HENDRICKSON,
Defendant(s).
/
Case No. 06-11753
Honorable Nancy G. Edmunds

ORDER DENYING DEFENDANTS' MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION AND MOTION FOR STAY [69]

This matter comes before the Court on Defendants’ motion seeking the Court’s reconsideration of its Orders: (1) denying Defendants’ motion to vacate this Court’s February 26, 2007 and May 2, 2007 judgments [Docket Text # 67]; and (2) granting Plaintiff’s motion to hold Defendants in contempt for failing to comply with an order to file amended tax returns for 2002 and 2003 and granting Plaintiff’s motion to hold Defendants in contempt for failing to comply with an order to compel responses to post-judgment discovery requests [Docket Text # 68]; or, in the alternative, to stay execution of its Order granting Plaintiff’s motions to hold Defendants in contempt [Docket Text # 68]. For the reasons set forth below, Defendants’ motion is DENIED.

Pursuant to Rule 7.1(g)(3) of the Local Rules for the Eastern District of Michigan, the Court will not grant motions for reconsideration “that merely present the same issues ruled upon by the court, either expressly or by reasonable implication. The movant must not only demonstrate a palpable defect by which the court and the parties have been misled but also show that correcting the defect will result in a different disposition of the case.” Defendants’ arguments are without merit and their motion fails to satisfy the applicable requirements. Accordingly, Defendants’ motion is DENIED.

SO ORDERED.
s/Nancy G. Edmunds
Nancy G. Edmunds
United States District Judge
Dated: June 22, 2010
I hereby certify that a copy of the foregoing document was served upon counsel of record
on June 22, 2010, by electronic and/or ordinary mail.
s/Carol A. Hemeyer
Case Manager
That was even faster than I thought. Though, insulting a judge in a motion is bound to move your motion up to the top of the stack. Because of the usually negative consequences, this strategy of getting a quick response to your motion is usually avoided by the mentally competent.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Ah yes, but there you have it, "mentally competent" or at least reality aware, and I think that pretty well sums it up.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.