Happy father's day

LOBO

Happy father's day

Post by LOBO »

First, Happy Father's Day to all the dads and dads-to-be out there. I remember well my times fishing or golfing with my dad when he was still of this earth, and hope everyone here spent quality time with their dads/children, in general, because you never know when that time can end.

That said, there is one person out there who is abandoning his children for a few years because he willfully took actions that will send him to prison, one Peter Hendrickson.

From a dumbass on another thread...
And Famspire, don't feel bad for the kids; they'll be fine. They are to be proud of their brilliant and courageous father. He not only deciphered and explained the tax code, but bravely stood up against the criminal element within our government. A good parent teaches his kids the truth, he doesn't run from it. Or worse yet, deceive his fellow countrymen into enslavement.
There are children who have parents who have gone to prison who still see their parents as innocent no matter that evidence there is to the contrary. This goes for not only tax evasion, but murder, theft, etc, etc.

But in Pete's case, he is handing down that which is putting him away to his children. Seeing how his daughter appears on his "victory" pages, she is currently drinking the kool-aid her father if giving her, and that's a horrible thing for her.

Filing a CTC return for summer work is one thing, but eventually she will make enough to that it will catch up to her. Unless, hopefully, she realizes that her father is wrong, her adult life will start with financial problems because her credit will be shot, she won't be able to get financial aid or buy a home with a CTC-filed return, and she'll be fighting liens, levies, and all the other problems the Lostheads are dealing with. And then there would be the legal problems. And that is truely sad, because it will be because a trusted figure has been betraying her.

Pete and Doreen Hendrickson are horrible, horrible parents, and the sooner they are taken away from ther children, the better for their children. Pete and Doreen are no better than parents that teach their kids to shoplift, no better than parents who deal and use drugs right in front of their children, and no better than those parents that prostitute their own children.

Those kids will be in for a world of hurt once their parents are in prison, and it will be nobody's fault but Pete's and Doreen's. Hopefully, for both their sakes, they drop their parents' teachings and have better lives for themselves than they would otherwise.
Harvester

Re: Happy father's day

Post by Harvester »

Why thank you. But you're entirely wrong on Hendrickson. His kids have a great American Hero for a father. Who among us has uncovered deception and fraud within government and stood against it? "Horrible, horrible parents"? I'm ashamed of you LOBOhead, what do you know of parenting? As if a high credit rating means anything; who among us has fought for truth or liberty? You have no clue what's coming do you? But wisdom is justified by all her children.

http://www.parenting-healthy-children.com/Parenting.xml

And to answer your questions from the other thread:
My victory refund is here: http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/5615/refund.jpg

I now non-file as I have no 'info returns' to rebut; many Cracking the Code readers are now non-filers. As for the 1099R, you're not paying attention. Yes I received one, but the amount of income(special legal term) reported was less than the statutory exemption amount and thus, no need to file. It's not rocket science. Yes, I'm well aware the IRS can cook up 'something special' but I'm onto their game. They use fear, intimidation & shenanigans, not facts. Just call their bluff & they fold like a tent.

In a recent conversation with an official of the IRS, I was amazed when he told me: If the taxpayers of this country ever discover that the IRS operates on 90 percent bluff, the entire system will collapse.~ Senator Henry Bellmon (1969)

Post by Nikki »

TaleSpinningWarrior wrote:Yes I received one, but the amount of income(special legal term) reported was less than the statutory exemption amount and thus, no need to file.
Again demonstrating his total lack of comprehension of the tax laws on this planet.

The requirement to file a return is not related to the exemption amount. Instead it is based on specific threshholds of gross income.

However, if Harvester's merely misstating what actually happened, then his income puts him well below the poverty level -- $9,350 for an individual or $18,700 for a married couple.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I had never heard of "Madashell, Illinois"; so after Harvey posted what purports to be his refund check, I went to several online resources to see where it was. Imagine my surprise to find that no such place exists, although it appears as the city and state on the check.

Gee -- do you suppose that this check just might not be genuine, and that it might just be a photoshopped fantasy? As my mother would have said, "who'd a-thunk it?"
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Nikki wrote:
TaleSpinningWarrior wrote:Yes I received one, but the amount of income(special legal term) reported was less than the statutory exemption amount and thus, no need to file.
Again demonstrating his total lack of comprehension of the tax laws on this planet.

The requirement to file a return is not related to the exemption amount. Instead it is based on specific threshholds of gross income.

However, if Harvester's merely misstating what actually happened, then his income puts him well below the poverty level -- $9,350 for an individual or $18,700 for a married couple.
Harvey is lying, as the 1099s of which he speaks are for early distribution of IRA funds, and unless he's over retirement age the first dollar was at the very least subject to an early withdrawal penalty.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I had never heard of "Madashell, Illinois"; so after Harvey posted what purports to be his refund check, I went to several online resources to see where it was. Imagine my surprise to find that no such place exists, although it appears as the city and state on the check.

Gee -- do you suppose that this check just might not be genuine, and that it might just be a photoshopped fantasy? As my mother would have said, "who'd a-thunk it?"
A while ago Harvey used the name John Travis Harvester, a Zaba Search (which I have found to be fairly accurate in the past) has two John Harvesters in the state of Illinois, John R. in Salem, and John (no middle) in Marion. so either he's in Marion or he is totally lying. also Madashell IL = Mad as hell IL
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Yeah I moved from MadAsHell last year - and now live in Jubilee :mrgreen:
Yes, it was an IRA distribution but my understanding was that no early withdrawal penalty was applicable. But thanks, I will look into that; the brokerage did not withhold anything. Irregardless, a 1099 on its own is merely presumptive evidence, not proof of 'income' under the Revenue Acts. Form 1099 info can be challenged and the burden of proof then rests on the Secretary of the Treasury.

No, not poverty level thank Heavens, I make plenty of income(common term) but precious little income(special legal term).

http://www.whale.to/b/svali.html
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Punching bag wrote:Irregardless
Demonstrating a grasp of English on a par with his comprehension of tax law.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Randall
Warden of the Quatloosian Sane Asylum
Location: The Deep South, so deep I'm almost in Rhode Island.

Post by Randall »

The zip code belongs to McHenry, IL.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Randall wrote:The zip code belongs to McHenry, IL.
Perhaps; but I can't imagine a genuine IRS check omitting the correct town in favor of a taxpayer-supplied construction -- otherwise, you'd have people living in places like "Kissmy*ss, ME".
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Form 1099 info can be challenged and the burden of proof then rests on the Secretary of the Treasury.
Yes, you can challenge it, and they will get the documents that show a check was issued, to you, deposited in a bank account in your name or cashed with your signature, and that's all the proof they need. The payment being income is not in debate and you cannot challenge that, you can only say "but I never got that money" which is the facts in the case y'all are so fond of quoting which says something to the effect that a 1099 is not infallible.

But you're too stupid to get that.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LOBO

Post by LOBO »

Harvester wrote:Why thank you. But you're entirely wrong on Hendrickson. His kids have a great American Hero for a father.
They have a clutz in a red alien suit for a father?
"Horrible, horrible parents"? I'm ashamed of you LOBOhead, what do you know of parenting?
More than Pete and Doreen.
As if a high credit rating means anything;
Spoken as someone with a low credit rating.
You have no clue what's coming do you?

Is it a new boat? Please let it be a new boat. {crosses fingers}

But wisdom is justified by all her children.

Why thank you.
Where the part about separating yourself from your kids becuase your getting your butt thrown in prison? I can't find that part.
And to answer your questions from the other thread:
My victory refund is here: http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/5615/refund.jpg
Wow, my in-laws are from Madashell also.
I now non-file as I have no 'info returns' to rebut;
Amusingly followed by...
As for the 1099R, you're not paying attention. Yes I received one, but the amount of income(special legal term) reported was less than the statutory exemption amount and thus, no need to file. It's not rocket science.
I'd repeat what I said before about early distribution requirements, but you didn't pay attention last time either.
Yes, I'm well aware the IRS can cook up 'something special' but I'm onto their game. They use fear, intimidation & shenanigans,
...and the law, which lets them use liens, levies, penalties, interest....
Just call their bluff & they fold like a tent.

In a recent conversation with an official of the IRS, I was amazed when he told me: If the taxpayers of this country ever discover that the IRS operates on 90 percent bluff, the entire system will collapse.~ Senator Henry Bellmon (1969)
I'm sure it was harder to catch non-filers and people hiding income in 1969 when tax returns and information returns had to be matched manually. Of course, back then a lot of people claimed their pets as dependents and didn't get caught either.

Post by Harvester »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Perhaps; but I can't imagine a genuine IRS check omitting the correct town in favor of a taxpayer-supplied construction -- otherwise, you'd have people living in places like "Kissmyblack*ss, ME". [Note by moderator: Harvester edited the quote. The original did not contain a racial reference.]
HA, stop. I'm gonna pee.
Gregg wrote:Yes, you can challenge it, and they will get the documents that show a check was issued, to you, deposited in a bank account in your name or cashed with your signature, and that's all the proof they need.
Ahh, but if the check was redeemed in "lawful money" pursuant to Title 12 § 411 then it was public money, not private credit of the Federal Reserve. I am not in contract with the Feds; there is no equity relationship, no income(special legal term).
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/12/411.html

LOBO, if your boys are so much better at catching 'non-filers' then WHERE ARE THEY? C'mon revenue scammers, am I to wait a lifetime? LOBO, you'd best start preparing yourself - not everything is what you've been led to believe.
http://www.whale.to/b/svali.html
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Harvester wrote:Ahh, but if the check was redeemed in "lawful money" pursuant to Title 12 § 411 then it was public money, not private credit of the Federal Reserve.
Yes, I'm the idiot who approved this post, but it was in error: I meant to hit "Disapproved", but was laughing so hard my aim was off.

Q: Why is one "Dumb" and the other "Dumber"?
A: "Dumber" listens to "Dumb".

DMVP, Jr.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Wes wrote:DMVP, Jr.
This.

While he can never hold a candle to the real Van Pelt and it might be a general good to let him leave yet more trails leading to the doorstep of his double-wide, I think he's exhausted his BS after a mere 250-odd useless posts.

Although it's to his credit that he voluntarily subjects himself to unending abuse and ridicule, he is getting to be a bit boring.

Step it up, warrior!
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Harvester wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Perhaps; but I can't imagine a genuine IRS check omitting the correct town in favor of a taxpayer-supplied construction -- otherwise, you'd have people living in places like "Kissmyblack*ss, ME".
"HA, stop. I'm gonna pee."

Harvester, you have crossed the line from just being obnoxious into being completely disgusting. You owe me, and the other Quatloosers, an apology for altering my quote, above, to make it racist; but of course you're too much of a coward to do so.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

While he can never hold a candle to the real Van Pelt and it might be a general good to let him leave yet more trails leading to the doorstep of his double-wide, I think he's exhausted his BS after a mere 250-odd useless posts.

Although it's to his credit that he voluntarily subjects himself to unending abuse and ridicule, he is getting to be a bit boring.
At least in DMVP's case there is a definite mental health issue involved, Harvester is just such a pathetic POS that the unending abuse and ridicule is all he has to look forward to for self affirmation. Sad.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Harvester wrote:... Just call their bluff & they fold like a tent.
Sure they do. :roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Harvester wrote:... Just call their bluff & they fold like a tent.
On the other hand, the Loserheads are like the child's inflatable toy, usually portraying a clown, which has a sand-filled compartment in the bottom so that, no matter how hard you hit the toy, it keeps on bouncing back up straight, with the same silly grin for all to see. Of course, these toys have no brain; but then, neither do the Loserheads. They have no spine; but then, neither does Harvester.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Harvester wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Perhaps; but I can't imagine a genuine IRS check omitting the correct town in favor of a taxpayer-supplied construction -- otherwise, you'd have people living in places like "Kissmyblack*ss, ME".
HA, stop. I'm gonna pee.
Once again Madashell = Mad as Hell.

What Pottapaug said was entirely approiate, what you did was pathetic. But then you have nothing better to do then post to someplace that has made it clear we would rather you didn't.