Judge Rosen's analysis of Hendrickson

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Judge Rosen's analysis of Hendrickson

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

PERSONALITIES

Demosthenes (melonhead)- Purportedly responsible for turning over IP addresses to the IRS (I believe the word is 'snitch'). Owns the website cheatingfrenzy.com (?)

Doktor Avalanche - fights for freedom in Afghanistan with one hand and defends tax slavery with the other. Needs prayer.

Famspear (Famspire, Lord Farquhar)- As the site owner, Jay Adkisson, hardly posts under his 'sooltauq' handle, Famspear is most likely Jay. Why create a playground and not play there? He's not afraid to quote a lower court that just plain "got it wrong." The master of deception.

fortinbras (bernie the useful)- Bernard Sussman. Legal librarian? Very knowledgeable.

Gregg - poor little rich guy's been totally taken in.

Judge Roy Bean - governments are immune to scams, right?

LOBO (LoBOhead, lobotomy)- typical robotic tax defender

LPC (Large Psychopathic Cat)- This is the notorious Daniel B. Evans, author of the Tax Protestor FAQ, so relied upon by proponents of tax slavery.

Nikki (the warden)- Never seen anyone delight more in the suffering of others.

notorial dissent (national descent)- I forget..

Pottapaug1938 - native American victim of the scam.

webhick - geek that helps the webmaster.

wserra - Wes
This reminds me of Nixon's "Enemies List". Many people were extremely proud of having made the list, and many that didn't demanded that they be included. It's like winning the Order of Quatloos, First Class.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:I got a shout-out and came in #2 on Harvey's list?
Change your screen name to Aardvark and you'd come in at #1.

A few comments on the comments:
LPC (Large Psychopathic Cat)- This is the notorious Daniel B. Evans, author of the Tax Protestor FAQ, so relied upon by proponents of tax slavery.
I wonder how they figured out who I was?

Incidentally, someone cut-and-pasted a second of the FAQ to a thread at lost horizons, but so far no one seems to have seen fit to respond to any part of it.
How did they overlook CKB?
wserra - Wes
How very insightful and informative.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LOBO

Post by LOBO »

Famspear wrote:
LOBO wrote:I just want to know where the heck my CIA funding is.
You didn't get the memo? Your share of the money was deposited in your super-secret double-naught spy bank account -- you know, the account maintained for you by the evil international banking conspirators who control the Federal Reserve System, the conspirators who have controlled all the federal judges (going back to the 1860's) who have ruled on federal income tax issues.

Ooops!

:mouthshut:
Thanks! I'm preparing my 1099-OID's as I type this. Early retirement here I come! :mrgreen:
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

LOBO wrote:
Famspear wrote:
LOBO wrote:I just want to know where the heck my CIA funding is.
You didn't get the memo? Your share of the money was deposited in your super-secret double-naught spy bank account -- you know, the account maintained for you by the evil international banking conspirators who control the Federal Reserve System, the conspirators who have controlled all the federal judges (going back to the 1860's) who have ruled on federal income tax issues.

Ooops!

:mouthshut:
Thanks! I'm preparing my 1099-OID's as I type this. Early retirement here I come! :mrgreen:
I took early retirement. But I'm crushed by not making the list. Crushed. I mean, Wes got three whole letters! How venomously must I hamster-stomp to get a little recognition? All I get is prayed on.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Cathulhu wrote:I took early retirement. But I'm crushed by not making the list. Crushed. I mean, Wes got three whole letters! How venomously must I hamster-stomp to get a little recognition? All I get is prayed on.
Ah, but you see Harvester knows that you don't have enough experience yet. You're relatively NEW to the fine art of "hamster-stomping on delusional tax protesters." I mean, you can't just jump in and start stomping, no matter how venomously and vigorously you stomp.

:snooty:

You have to work your way into it slowly. To paraphrase Arlo Guthrie, it takes an atmosphere, where your natural proclivity for tax protester stomping can grow -- and develop -- and take a meaningful shape in today's complex society.

Now I, ON THE OTHER HAND, have had years of experience stomping tax protesters. Harvey recognizes that.

:whistle:

It's so nice to be appreciated.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Famspear wrote: Yeah, Harvester, but I thought that your "dawn" came back around March 31, 2010, remember? When you were so happy about the "Guardians of the Free Republics"? Remember the letters to all the governors of the states?
Yeah. And I'm still happy! But you seem to be clueless about what they're all about. Perhaps this can help: Facts About the Guardians of the Free Republics

webhick, I didn't say you or Quatloos installed the malware but I apologize if I implied it.

You're welcome Ashlynne, but not "only Pete" is correct. I've found several others who know our "income" tax is limited and have applied that knowledge personally. Others that come immediately to mind are David Zuniga, Ron Weston, David Merrill, and Dave Champion (wow, lots of Daves), although they may differ in their response to that knowledge. And here's 63 websites that acknowledge the income tax scam:
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2421

Who's CKB?
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

CaptainKickback wrote:
LPC wrote:
How did they overlook CKB?
Because I have had Harvester on Ignore for several weeks because all he does is recycle the same old tired non-sequitors and inane screechings. I ignore him for the same reason I ignore and avoid the primate exhibits at zoos.
But the primate's noise is fleeting and whatever excrement they fling can be easily washed off.

Harvester's noise is unending and his excrement leaves a long-lasting stain on conscious thought. It's like a musical ear worm.
Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

Famspear wrote:
Cathulhu wrote:I took early retirement. But I'm crushed by not making the list. Crushed. I mean, Wes got three whole letters! How venomously must I hamster-stomp to get a little recognition? All I get is prayed on.
Ah, but you see Harvester knows that you don't have enough experience yet. You're relatively NEW to the fine art of "hamster-stomping on delusional tax protesters." I mean, you can't just jump in and start stomping, no matter how venomously and vigorously you stomp.

:snooty:

You have to work your way into it slowly. To paraphrase Arlo Guthrie, it takes an atmosphere, where your natural proclivity for tax protester stomping can grow -- and develop -- and take a meaningful shape in today's complex society.

Now I, ON THE OTHER HAND, have had years of experience stomping tax protesters. Harvey recognizes that.

:whistle:

It's so nice to be appreciated.
I'll sign up for flamenco classes as soon as the doc clears me, which should be around end of July I hope. Viva physical therapy! I broke my damn spine in January, but not badly. Yes, it's true and I am facing it; friends, your pal Cathulhu is the kind of little old lady who trips on the sidewalk and breaks her spine (and hip, kinda) and then tells the nice FedEx man who stopped the truck to pick her up that she's just fine, and walks around that way for two weeks before seeing the doc. There, I said it. Consider me 'fessed up.

It's really slowing me down, and I'm blaming it for my lack of hamster recognition. Still crushed. Utterly crushed.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Harvester wrote:
Famspear wrote: Yeah, Harvester, but I thought that your "dawn" came back around March 31, 2010, remember? When you were so happy about the "Guardians of the Free Republics"? Remember the letters to all the governors of the states?
Yeah. And I'm still happy! But you seem to be clueless about what they're all about. Perhaps this can help: Facts About the Guardians of the Free Republics
You say you are still happy, yet none of your "predictions" have come true. No one here is clueless about the morons who call themselves "Guardians of the Free Republics". BTW, your "guardians" do not understand the Constitution.
Harvester wrote:webhick, I didn't say you or Quatloos installed the malware but I apologize if I implied it.

You're welcome Ashlynne, but not "only Pete" is correct. I've found several others who know our "income" tax is limited and have applied that knowledge personally. Others that come immediately to mind are David Zuniga, Ron Weston, David Merrill, and Dave Champion (wow, lots of Daves), although they may differ in their response to that knowledge. And here's 63 websites that acknowledge the income tax scam:
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2421
You list another four people who don't have a clue. Harvester, if you develop appendicitis, who are you going to call? A doctor or someone you only know over the Internet that says appendicitis is a fraud? My guess is that you would contact the Internet person and then probably die a painful death when you appendix bursts.

If you want to learn about income taxes, ask a CPA or a tax attorney. You don't ask a narcissistic moron from Michigan with no tax education. If you want to learn about the Federal Reserve, ask an economist. You don't ask a mentally disturbed individual with no education and who has trouble with the English language.
Harvester wrote:Who's CKB?
Captain Kickback.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Nikki wrote:As requested, but WARNING: Beverages down and barf bags nearby.

You asked for it -- warts and all, verbatim
Many Monikered Maroon wrote:I was asked to share this:

Pete Hendrickson is (sensless rambling snipped)

Send insights, updates (or disinfo) to: imsuchaloser at yahoo dot com
wow, a post so stupid you were afraid to use your known alias even at Lost horizons...you really gotta be out in left field when you're worried that the All Star Team of Stupid might think you're nuts...
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

There are times when I find it hard to believe that they all keep yelling "Pete is right!" when Pete is going to jail, and having to file correct returns. It's the total denial of reality. As noted when I fell on the sidewalk (tree root-based crack got me), I'm really, really good at denial--I denied I was injured for two freakin' weeks! But reality has a way of making itself known, like when a whole muscle group suddenly stopped working, and I couldn't walk. What muscle group will wake these guys up? Liens? Or only jail time? The psychosis and inability to admit error (which is a major indicator of the psychosis) still amazes me, and I've worked with reality-challenged people most of my life in one way or another.

I'm not sure who gave me the brevet promotion, but I feel much better. Thank you!
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

Cathulhu wrote:There are times when I find it hard to believe that they all keep yelling "Pete is right!" when Pete is going to jail, and having to file correct returns. It's the total denial of reality. As noted when I fell on the sidewalk (tree root-based crack got me), I'm really, really good at denial--I denied I was injured for two freakin' weeks! But reality has a way of making itself known, like when a whole muscle group suddenly stopped working, and I couldn't walk. What muscle group will wake these guys up? Liens? Or only jail time? The psychosis and inability to admit error (which is a major indicator of the psychosis) still amazes me, and I've worked with reality-challenged people most of my life in one way or another.

I'm not sure who gave me the brevet promotion, but I feel much better. Thank you!
As I am sure you already know, some people will never wake up. And in many cases they can't... their entire life is built around their delusions.
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
PERSONALITIES

Demosthenes (melonhead)- Purportedly responsible for turning over IP addresses to the IRS (I believe the word is 'snitch'). Owns the website cheatingfrenzy.com (?)
I don't remember ever turning over IP addresses to the IRS. The stuff I do to ensure that promoters go to prison for a long time is far more ... effective ... than that. :twisted:

Besides, these days, I work directly with DOJ prosecutors. The IRS and I parted ways several years ago when I found out that many of the cases that had been packaged for prosecution by the IRS got dropped by the DOJ. So I focused my efforts a bit higher up the food chain.

Cheatingfrenzy is indeed mine, and I don't even bother to look at, let alone record IP addresses. Why bother? I have no way of knowing who is a promoter, who is an idiot follower, and who got there from a google search. I'm only interested in painting big red targets on promoters.
Demo.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

I especially love this one:
Doktor Avalanche - fights for freedom in Afghanistan with one hand and defends tax slavery with the other. Needs prayer.
He ascribes a level of multi-tasking I wish I had.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Ragnar

Post by Ragnar »

Harvester wrote:I will pray for you and Judge Rosen.
Lord knows you're gonna need it!
Shouldn't you be praying for Petey? He's the one in jail. The rest of us can go out anytime we like. Out. In. Out. In.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

From his mail-bombing time, Pete is already familiar with eating with a spork and brewing hooch in the shitter.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Dezcad wrote:
Nikki wrote:Because Harvester (this time as "Libre" -- which is probably short for Liberace) has returned to his mother ship and is working hard to warn all the LoserHeads about us. But he didn't even get that right.

Strangely, though, he neglected to mention anything about Fearless Leader's impending incarceration. Perhaps it just slipped through the mega-pores in what passes for his mind.
Is it good or bad that I am not mentioned?
I'm f-ing pissed that I didn't make the list. What am I doing wrong?!
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Imalawman wrote: I'm f-ing pissed that I didn't make the list. What am I doing wrong?!
you took my red tapler. And shouldn't it be "formerlawman" ?
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Demosthenes wrote:.........I have no way of knowing who is a promoter, who is an idiot follower, and who got there from a google search. I'm only interested in painting big red targets on promoters.
Yeah, but a medium- or even a small-sized red target painted on a small-fry idiot follower probably looks kinda cute, too!

:shock:

I have never personally tried to get one of these crooks prosecuted, but I can imagine the entertainment value of eventually seeing an arrogant, falsely self-righteous crook like Harvester (who is presumably a small fry in the grand scheme of things) squirming with the full weight of the prosecutors in the Tax Division of the Department of Justice down on him like a ton of bricks. It may beneficial just to pray for the small fries and their families (as I have done on occasion).
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Unfortunately, DoJ has limited resources and can't go after every pissant tax defier.

They are working on shutting down promoters (mostly via injunctions) and prosecuting high-visibility targets.

The majority of Pete's sycophants will only face DoJ when they appeal Tax Court decisions or have to defend their homes against seizure and sale in District Court.

Even if the IRS were to recommend criminal prosecutions, DoJ would turn down most of them, unless a US Attorney's office was having a slow month and needed to get their statistics up.

Worms such as Harvester are statistically safe -- except from the financial consequences -- and there's a really long statute of limitations on fraudulent returns such as "CtC educated" paperwork.