Pete's in PRISON

iplawyer

Pete's in PRISON

Post by iplawyer »

From his wife:

Dear Friends-

I had to deliver Peter at noon today to Milan FCI. I'll post more later (this is not over), but I promised him a lot of things and this is the easiest to fulfill. He would be delighted to get mail throughout his hopefully brief time enjoying the hospitality of our government. Please address correspondence as follows:

Peter Hendrickson #15406-039
FCI Milan
P.O. Box 1000
E. Arkona Rd.
Milan, MI 48160

I'll start another thread reporting on current events later. Btw, one of the best ways to win this is to keep spreading the word.
Last edited by iplawyer on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Re: Pete's in jail

Post by Cathulhu »

So where's our resident moron, who I believe predicted Pete would never go to jail?

crickets chirping...
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

I think he was predicting divine judgment before Pete would be taken. Come to think of it isn't that what Simkanen thought before he was put behind bars? An over-active demonology and theonomy rules in their thinking. Only if their hopes for anarchy and the inmates taking over the asylum ever happened, they themselves would later be targets of invaders with even bigger guns and other weapons. But presumably God would prevent that from happening with a "wall of fire" protection....They wouldn't even be content if Ron Paul were president, if Bo Gritz were secretary of state and if Roy Moore was the attorney general.
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

iplawyer

Please correct the title

not jail, PRISON
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

His location is in the greater Detroit area, so that helps as far as visits from the kids. Hopefully he'll stay in proximity to his family. I guess with a 33 month sentence, he's looking a minimum of about two years and four months in prison (85% of the sentence). Plus serving on the civil contempt, if he didn't purge himself of the contempt.

I have no idea why some prisoners get moved around so much in the federal system. For his family's sake, I do hope he's kept close by them.

One unanswered question is Doreen. Is she going to go to jail for civil contempt? Stay tuned.....
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Famspear wrote:His location is in the greater Detroit area, so that helps as far as visits from the kids. Hopefully he'll stay in proximity to his family. I guess with a 33 month sentence, he's looking a minimum of about two years and four months in prison (85% of the sentence). Plus serving on the civil contempt, if he didn't purge himself of the contempt.

I have no idea why some prisoners get moved around so much in the federal system . For his family's sake, I do hope he's kept close by them.

One unanswered question is Doreen. Is she going to go to jail for civil contempt? Stay tuned.....
they piss of the authorities

they have pissed off enough other inmates that they need to be moved for their own safety

their behavior warrants an increase / decrease in their prison security level

they need medical attention only available at certain locations

it became necessary to break up certain relationships among the inmates

<edited to remove aftereffects of beverages on keyboard>
Last edited by Nikki on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: Pete's in PRISON

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Nikki wrote: they piss of the authorities

they have pissed off enough other inmates that they need to be moved for their own safety

their behavior warrants an increase / decrease in their prison security level

they need mesical attention only availabe at certain locations

it became necessary to break up certain relationships among the inmates
Message to all the crawling warriors - the decisions don't involve the convenience or proximity to family.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Doreen wrote:his hopefully brief time enjoying the hospitality of our government.
The LH thread refers to Pete's "temporary address."

Brief? Temporary? Are we all talking about the same 33 months in prison?

It sounds as if she is still so deluded, and so divorced from reality, that she still thinks that the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals (or the US Supreme Court) will soon slap themselves on the forehead and suddenly realize that Pete was right all along about everything.

It's creepy.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

In some ways I feel that a long journey for me is at an end. I really got into the TP movement because of Pete. Although I had been surrounded by TPs growing up, I never really got into it until seeing the nonsense of Pete. Justice has been served and Pete will serve a good stint in the slammer for what he's done to people. Hopefully this will deter a majority of would-be followers.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

I doubt this will deter the folks that are already stuck in the TP delusion. Schiff going to prison multiple times didn't deter his followers, they just moved on to the next guy to claim he knew magic words. Same thing with Pete's followers. They'll move on to the next scammer.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

LPC wrote:
Doreen wrote:his hopefully brief time enjoying the hospitality of our government.

I figure she's right, he's likely to be moved at some point, and then he will have a new address.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

bmielke wrote:
LPC wrote:

I figure she's right, he's likely to be moved at some point, and then he will have a new address.
I was thinking that Doreen thinks that the address is "temporary" because she thinks Pete will be released from prison soon. Seriously, I suspect some of these people cling to the delusion that the very next motion filed will be The One that finally causes the legal system to collapse, resulting in a court ruling that Pete was right all along.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Famspear wrote:
I was thinking that Doreen thinks that the address is "temporary" because she thinks Pete will be released from prison soon. Seriously, I suspect some of these people cling to the delusion that the very next motion filed will be The One that finally causes the legal system to collapse, resulting in a court ruling that Pete was right all along.
And if not that motion, then the one after that, and then the one after that, ad infinitum.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Famspear wrote:
Without a doubt, I'm just pointing out that in all likelyhood what she said will prove to be true, just for a different reason then she thinks.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

Even with Pete gone, the discussion continues:
free2live

Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:09 am Post subject: Form 433-A

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have a telephone CDPH coming up this month and we were sent Form 433-A to fill out and return. Has anyone had any experience with this form.
Looks to me like if this form was filled out in it's current state you would be admitting to everything the I. R. S. is saying.
Wages this, wages that, employer this, and Wage earners that. I do not agree to the descriptions contained in this form and am tempted to either not fill it out or change it and send it to them.
Anyone with any suggestions? I can send a PDF of form if needed.
Thanks

ottoparts

Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:20 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is a collection form where they trap you into lying to them. Avoid it at all costs.

smudge

Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:54 am Post subject:

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:05 pm Post subject:

Regarding the disclosure of personal financial information, the Form 433A does not display a valid control number. Refer to 44 USC 3501, et seq
Note the red highlighted response.
"My Health is Better in November."
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Well, it took BoP about a day and a half to get the paperwork processed into their database, but there's no doubt he's in custody. Close enough for government work:

Name: PETER HENDRICKSON
Register #: 15406-039
Age-Race-Sex: 54-White-M
Release Date: 11-18-2012

As for the remaining dullards left at LH, perhaps they think it's a good idea to spend a couple of years wondering which one of your fellow inmates might be planning to do you harm because you're an obnoxious blowhard who doesn't know when to shut up.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

. wrote:Well, it took BoP about a day and a half to get the paperwork processed into their database, but there's no doubt he's in custody. Close enough for government work:
Actually, I checked yesterday morning and it was there. I'm thinking the DB gets synchronized at night.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

In point of fact, I do not recall Harvey the idiot posting here since Petey was incarcerated. Obviously a conspiracy.
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Duke2Earl wrote:In point of fact, I do not recall Harvey the idiot posting here since Petey was incarcerated. Obviously a conspiracy.
Or Harvester is Petey............... :wink:
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Duke2Earl wrote:In point of fact, I do not recall Harvey the idiot posting here since Petey was incarcerated. Obviously a conspiracy.
He's been on moderated status, so maybe he hasn't typed anything that contributes to the conversation.