Pete's in PRISON

Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Re: Pete's in PRISON

Post by Imalawman »

bmielke wrote:
Duke2Earl wrote:In point of fact, I do not recall Harvey the idiot posting here since Petey was incarcerated. Obviously a conspiracy.
He's been on moderated status, so maybe he hasn't typed anything that contributes to the conversation.
I have not seen any pending posts from harvey since Petey was booked.

As to whether harvey was petey... :thinking: Nah, Petey was too busy writing bullshit arguments to the Court.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

CaptainKickback wrote:Harvester/Nationwide, or whatever else he called himself was either a troll, or Kool-Aid guzzler and when none of his completely inane statements about Pete came to pass, he slunk quielty into the dark, under some clammy, fungal rock - like the lower life form he is.
I predict he will be back, he's done this before some prediction he made didn't come to pass so he goes silent, then comes back with some other outlandish theory. That's he he got started on "Redeemed for Lawful Money" BS.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

bmielke wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote:Harvester/Nationwide, or whatever else he called himself was either a troll, or Kool-Aid guzzler and when none of his completely inane statements about Pete came to pass, he slunk quielty into the dark, under some clammy, fungal rock - like the lower life form he is.
I predict he will be back, he's done this before some prediction he made didn't come to pass so he goes silent, then comes back with some other outlandish theory. That's he he got started on "Redeemed for Lawful Money" BS.
Unfortunately, he crawled out of his hole again, earlier today. His latest statement is no more worth reading than are any of his others.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Anyone want to see if he has the guts to ask on LH if Pete complied with the order in the civil case to avoid the contempt? Doreen surely knows one way or the other. (I agree with Dan, he did, because if not she'd be locked up too, the government would have a docket enry showing the failure to comply etc...)
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gregg wrote:Anyone want to see if he has the guts to ask on LH if Pete complied with the order in the civil case to avoid the contempt? Doreen surely knows one way or the other. (I agree with Dan, he did, because if not she'd be locked up too, the government would have a docket enry showing the failure to comply etc...)
SAND CRAWLED, WORRIERS!
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

From "RogerV" at losthorizons:
Regular CTC Paltalk calls are being suspended until further notice. This is due to Pete being incarcerate [sic] pending appeals and hopefully a timely release. I will announce when the calls will resume, which hopefully will be soon.

RogerV
(emphasis added).

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2606

Yeah, and a timely release will be November of 2012.....

Sniff...sniff.....

:cry:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Is Petey going to write CTC II: I was wrong, but I had a lot of time to think about it so now I'm right while in the greybar hotel?
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Over at losthorizons, Doreen Hendrickson writes:
......I had a crash course Monday afternoon/evening in managing the business, merchandise production, website, forum, etc. .....
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 2e0c#25344

So, Monday, June 28th, Pete and Doreen got around to the task of training Doreen to take over the responsibility for the Cracking the Code website, etc. And Pete went to prison on Tuesday, June 29th.

Pete was convicted back in October of 2009 and was sentenced in April of 2010. And yet these two apparently waited until the very afternoon/evening prior to his scheduled incarceration to give Doreen her "crash course." You would think that a normal person would have seen this coming. You'd almost be tempted to conclude that Pete and Doreen, right up to nearly the very last minute, somehow believed that Pete would not be going to prison.

You'd almost be tempted to conclude that these two people actually thought, almost all the way up to the end, that somehow that very next motion in a seemingly endless series of bombastic, nonsensical filings would somehow do the trick and release Peter Eric Hendrickson -- and his loved ones -- from the clutches of the consequences of his own misguided actions.

You'd almost be tempted to conclude that Pete and Doreen are delusional.

:|
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Famspear wrote:So, Monday, June 28th, Pete and Doreen got around to the task of training Doreen to take over the responsibility for the Cracking the Code website, etc. And Pete went to prison on Tuesday, June 29th.

Pete was convicted back in October of 2009 and was sentenced in April of 2010. And yet these two apparently waited until the very afternoon/evening prior to his scheduled incarceration to give Doreen her "crash course." You would think that a normal person would have seen this coming. You'd almost be tempted to conclude that Pete and Doreen, right up to nearly the very last minute, somehow believed that Pete would not be going to prison.
I had the same thought.

Meanwhile, the most interesting question of the day at LH:
earthshake wrote:Hi Doreen,

Is Pete only allowed cards and letters, or can we send anything else?
You mean, like a cake with a file in it?
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Doreen wrote:I had a trash course Monday afternoon/evening in managing the business, merchandise production, website, forum, etc. .....
Fixed it
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

You mean, like a cake with a file in it?
I was thinking more of a case of K-Y jelly.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

A logbook where he can record all of the visits by loyal warriors.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

grixit wrote:A logbook where he can record all of the visits by loyal warriors.
... and an old-fashioned phone booth so that all of his truly loyal worriers -- er, warriors, can have a convention.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

grixit wrote:A logbook where he can record all of the visits by loyal warriors.
And, when he folds it back the other way, can use the matches to light his daddy's cigarettes.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

I've got a quarter I'll contribute for Harvey to go visit
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

In the same thread Doreen announces that Pete's gone to the pokey:
redman wrote:Just tried the links in Pete's note and they did not work; specifically the links to the brief, IRS response and then Pete's rebuttal. Best wishes to you and the entire Hendrickson family during this travesty.
Thank you, Redman. Monday night, Peter made sure all the links were operational after he posted the article. It appears some computer hack in the DoJ removed the pages from the internet or disabled the links to only the briefs, since all the other links work. Exposing their corruption and bad behavior is like sunshine to a vampire. I'll try to fix it today. If not, I think I can just paste them into the newsletter itself or onto the forum.
Or maybe, just maybe Doreen, that you removed the documents so it looks like you're BEING SILENCED! Fact is, with Pete living off our tax-money you know that his followers are going to move on, and with that whatever money you were getting from CtC related merchandise. If I was dishonest, maybe I'd consider using any tactic - like removing documents from the server and blaming the government - to keep the suckers hooked.

It'll be interesting to see if she posts them to the forum or manages to get them uploaded. As of right now, they're still broken. I suspect that she won't bother and will just blame the government again.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

You'd almost be tempted to conclude that Pete and Doreen are delusional.
That goes without saying. When Lynne Meredith was being prosecuted, she had the same story, i.e., this is a big fraud that is about to be discovered, the Court of Appeals will validate my tax position, the government is about to collapse, so many people are becoming awake, etc., etc., etc.

That was about 7 years ago. Then a couple of years ago, Schiff said all the same things, yada, yada, yada.

Both are still in prison.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Doreen wrote:Monday night, Peter made sure all the links were operational after he posted the article. It appears some computer hack in the DoJ removed the pages from the internet or disabled the links to only the briefs, since all the other links work. Exposing their corruption and bad behavior is like sunshine to a vampire.
This gets my vote for most narcissistic/paranoid posting of the week.

Also impressive is the arrogance. On Monday she got a crash course in maintaining the web site, and on Friday she knows enough to know that the site has been hacked, and by whom?

Unbelievable.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

LPC wrote:Also impressive is the arrogance. On Monday she got a crash course in maintaining the web site, and on Friday she knows enough to know that the site has been hacked, and by whom?
Hey - her husband is a twice-convicted federal felon whose only work experience is as a glorified super, but he knows more about tax law than lawyers and judges who have devoted their lives to it.

When you're a polymath, you're a polymath.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

wserra wrote:
LPC wrote:Also impressive is the arrogance. On Monday she got a crash course in maintaining the web site, and on Friday she knows enough to know that the site has been hacked, and by whom?
Hey - her husband is a twice-convicted federal felon whose only work experience is as a glorified super, but he knows more about tax law than lawyers and judges who have devoted their lives to it.
Well, yes, but he's a glorified super with video arcade management experience as well.

:whistle: