The Moneychanger

Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

The Moneychanger

Post by Number Six »

http://the-moneychanger.com/dangerous.phtml

There are usually at least two sides to a story. I did a quick search, did not turn up much on this fellow. I'm offering the link for the record, and if anyone here wants to comment on the prosecution or Mr. Sanders' position.
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: The Moneychanger

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Number Six wrote:http://the-moneychanger.com/dangerous.phtml

There are usually at least two sides to a story. I did a quick search, did not turn up much on this fellow. I'm offering the link for the record, and if anyone here wants to comment on the prosecution or Mr. Sanders' position.
It's fascinating to see how many people get so hung up on Article I, Section 10 that they forget to read Article I, Section 8, and see how Congress has power to "coin money, and regulate the value thereof". I suspect, also, that this guy reads "includes" and sees "is limited to".
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case? ... 0000000004 His case with the city of Bartlett, TN over his "business". They wanted him to pay for a business license. He appealed Pro Se.

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case? ... 0000000004 His TN Supreme Court Appeal for the criminal thing.
LDE

Post by LDE »

On the one hand, the guy is an idiot. He didn't get an answer on his revenue question from the state tax office so he just proceeded not to charge sales tax on the sale of gold and silver coins. (This is taxable in Texas, too, unless the purchase exceeds $1,000.) A reasonable businessman would have called a lawyer rather than trying to self-decide the law.

On the other hand, there is no excuse for the common practice of sending SWAT teams to arrest non-violent offenders, and I believe him when he says his wife is innocent but they charged her to get him to plead guilty. Typical out-of-control behavior by cops and prosecutors, especially here in Dixie. Bottom line: the government is pitiless, liberty is a memory, law enforcement is brutal, and that's exactly how your fellow Southerners want it to be.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

LDE wrote:On the other hand, there is no excuse for the common practice of sending SWAT teams to arrest non-violent offenders
I actually don't buy this part of the story. He lives in Barlett, and by his own admission on other websites he says he lives on a farm in Middle Tennessee. I don't believe a SWAT team would be used. We just don't have that many of them. I think it likely long guns were in hand, I think bullet proof vests were in evidence, but I don't believe it was a SWAT operation.

Remember in Middle Tennessee everyone has a gun in their house, some of us have several, some of us more then several. Most everyone keeps at least one loaded gun around unless they have small children.

It is not unreasonable to assume that a tax cheat would fight it out. He was also probably doing business with lots of sovrun types, maybe a few survialist and milita types. The latter would probably fight it out. He said the feds questioned his church about "Militia Training" they wouldn't ask that out of the blue.
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Hmm, fascinating insight to the Quatloos mindset. I wonder, if one were to study those who Quatlosers consider "idiots" . . .

http://the-moneychanger.com/daily/DailyFile5.htm
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Harvester wrote:Hmm, fascinating insight to the Quatloos mindset. I wonder, if one were to study those who Quatlosers consider "idiots" . . .
There isn't really a "Quatloos mindset" -- unless you consider psychologically normal thinking to be a "mindset" -- so, I can see how Harvester would consider psychologically normal thinking to be a "mindset."

:)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Famspire, you're such an accomplished liar I'm concerned for your well-being. This is a program of forgiveness after all, and I'm quite willing to forgive, but you've gotta show a little remorse. There's still time for you to repent, but when all is revealed . . . well, all bets are off. And as I understand, for certain crimes (crimes against humanity) there will be no forgiveness.

Sanders hails from TN so here is: The Battle of Athens, Tennessee
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Harvester wrote:Hmm, fascinating insight to the Quatloos mindset. I wonder, if one were to study those who Quatlosers consider "idiots" . . .
Not a whole lotta argument about you anyhow
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Harvester:

What ever happened to your predictions about Pete?

At last report, despite the words from your crystal ball, he is in prison, serving an approximately three year term.

Also, since Doreen isn't in jail on contempt charges. the two of them must have filed a non-CtC return.

Who will your next guru be?

Harvester: do you totally lack the balls to answer a few simple questions?
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Harvester wrote:Famspire, you're such an accomplished liar I'm concerned for your well-being. This is a program of forgiveness after all, and I'm quite willing to forgive, but you've gotta show a little remorse. There's still time for you to repent, but when all is revealed . . . well, all bets are off. And as I understand, for certain crimes (crimes against humanity) there will be no forgiveness.
No, you are a liar. In the year that you and I have been interacting, you have yet to identify even one falsehood you believe I have stated. You haven't even tried.

No, you are not concerned for my well-being. You are lying again. (see edit below)

No, this is not a program of forgiveness. This is a forum for exposing scams, such as tax scams.

Can the crap about "crimes against humanity," son. Nobody buys your crap. You're a phony.

EDIT: Actually, here you're probably just being sardonic or sarcastic; it's just that you're so insincere that making these kinds of distinctions doesn't much matter.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Famspear, a liar is a liar is a liar, and eventually they get to the point where they can't even tell they are lying themselves, and Harvey the happy hamster has long since gone past that point.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Harvester wrote:Famspire, you're such an accomplished liar I'm concerned for your well-being. This is a program of forgiveness after all, and I'm quite willing to forgive, but you've gotta show a little remorse. There's still time for you to repent, but when all is revealed . . . well, all bets are off. And as I understand, for certain crimes (crimes against humanity) there will be no forgiveness.
I'm going to put this in the only terms you're capable of understanding: F___ you.

I've got you on "ignore," but other people keep responding to you, and so I continue to see the results of your evil verbal diarrhea, and I just want you to know that this Quaker, who wants to believe that there is that of God in everyone, thinks that you are a worthless piece of crap.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Nikki wrote:Harvester:

Also, since Doreen isn't in jail on contempt charges. the two of them must have filed a non-CtC return.
Is there a way to check if they filed non-CTC returns? Would there be something in the court's file that would show this? Would be nice if someone local could pull the file and copy the proof and post it. Would love to see the response from the losthorizons folks, though I'm sure they'd come up with some sort of justification.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

ashlynne39 wrote:
Nikki wrote:Harvester:

Is there a way to check if they filed non-CTC returns? Would there be something in the court's file that would show this? Would be nice if someone local could pull the file and copy the proof and post it. Would love to see the response from the losthorizons folks, though I'm sure they'd come up with some sort of justification.
Dorreen not having her own "temporary address" is pretty good proof, as well as nothing on the docket that indicates the government has not notified the court that they did not cave in. Someone may know of any signs the LH crowd could not argue with. Although I hereby move that Harvester be sent as our delegate to LH to ask himself straight out if they did in fact file valid returns. If nothing else I'm sure he'd get banned over there for bringing it up.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

"delegate" ha! "hey, let's get Mikey"
"yeah, he'll eat anything. Hey Mikey"

I can tell ya without even asking; None of us will ever sign a false confession, a false return.

C'mon guys, group hug . . . .
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Harvester wrote:I can tell ya without even asking; None of us will ever sign a false confession, a false return.
Just like Petey would never be sentenced and how he wouldn't spend a day in jail, right? I really think you're either 16 yrs old or mentally ill.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Harvester wrote: Sanders hails from TN so here is: The Battle of Athens, Tennessee
Sanders hails from West Tennessee, your story is from East Tennessee, they are two completely different mind sets.

The "hillbillies" of East are vastly different from the "rednecks" of West. During the Civil War East Tennessee mainly supported the Union there were few slaves in the ease, it's mountainous and farming is mainly animals. Today the main industries are manufacturing, mining, and timber. In the west there are thousands, maybe even millions of flat easily farmable acres. cotton, corn, and soybeans rule the day.

Then you have the cities, East has Knoxville home of UT, and Chattanouga. West has Memphis the most dangerous city in Tennessee and Jackson the "Western Capital" as I call it. Tennessee has three divisions across the entire government. Our appeals courts have sections in Jackson, Nashville, and Knoxville, and our supreme court meets in each city every year.

The battle of Athens, sounds like an interesting story, it may have happened that way, it would never be allowed to go down that way today. I am very concerned that you are moving towards violence Harvey.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Harvester wrote:"delegate" ha! "hey, let's get Mikey"
"yeah, he'll eat anything. Hey Mikey"

I can tell ya without even asking; None of us will ever sign a false confession, a false return.

C'mon guys, group hug . . . .
I'm not just sending you on a suicide mission because you're an idiot who would not be missed (although that's a hard statement to argue with) but the fact is, Pete has for years been afraid to even let us post on his forum, can't have the truth getting in the way of the book sales after all.

So come on, I double dog dare you to ask. Unlike making a spectacle of yourself here this would take some balls, you'd likely be banned at one of the few places in human civilization where you're not ridiculed and a strong candidate for village idiot.

chicken? stand tall warrior?
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

Harvester wrote:I can tell ya without even asking; None of us will ever sign a false confession.
Then the FEMA camps are not working you hard enough.
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit