The legal stylings of skankbeat

ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

The legal stylings of skankbeat

Post by ashlynne39 »

Skankbeat has figured out the key to getting justice for Pete. It appears that his lawyer just didn't make the right argument and was likely just sabataging Pete. The key it seems is to argue fraud on the court. Hopefully Doreen will pass this valuable information on to Pete so he can get cracking on a new appeals brief:

Skankbeat:
"Hendrickson's lawyer basically re-argued the case, and the government lawyers and appeals court went along. Re-arguing the case has no place in this type of petition and so it does not matter what was said. I do not understand why fraud on the court was not raised. There is no way the appeals court could have enforced sentencing if there was a hint of fraud on the court by the judge and government lawyers. This is common law issue. The way Hendrickson's lawyer presented things, the court was kept in the dark. If i made petition, fraud on the court would have been the only item of business. I would have submitted sworn statement that declares the violation of my rights and to certify submitted evidence.

Hendrickson can make another petition, this time to raise issue of fraud on the court. He can do this because the court officer acting on his behalf failed to do so in the first petition. Fraud on the court goes to common law. I do not recommend using this lawyer again as he clearly made frivolous, wheel-spinning petition to set Hendrickson up to fail. Does the word "sabotage" sound familiar? Make sure you submit some evidence with petition so everything is not hinged on sworn statement. Keep it short and simple, similar to your earlier motion to vacate judgment. Good luck."
and more legal analysis from Skankbeat:
"The issue of Fraud on the court guarantees an appeals path to the US Supreme Court. When dealing with core constitution law issue such as the court's integrity, to remedy is not discretionary. Court officers must cooperate with the sovereign who has initiated action. What court officers may try to do is deny the existence of the evidence. That is where judicial notice comes in. Something to think about."
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... cb74f8fd45
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: The legal stylings of skankbeat

Post by notorial dissent »

Such insightful analysis, words fail me that this “fraud on the court” could have been allowed to happen!!!!!!!!!! Why it is just outrageous!!!!!!! Why it is such an absolute and utter crock.......

In my opinion the “fraud on the court” was the person pretending to be Pete’s lawyer, and the nonsense Pete was pushing to justify his position.

Ole Skanky has reached a new low of insightfulness, not to mention spelling, with this latest brain fart. If it weren’t all so funny it would be tragic I tell you.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

ashlynne39 wrote:Skankbeat:
What court officers may try to do is deny the existence of the evidence.
More likely they'd just laugh.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

wserra wrote:
... which is just more proof of the evil conspiracy against heroes like Petey. :roll: :roll: :roll:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Now Doreen Hendrickson has posted a message received from the Pontificator-in-Chief peering out of his prison cell, which she passes on to "SkankBeat":
7/4/2010 7:38:49 AM Do a post asking SkankBeat to actually write-up the language of the petition he proposes-- not vague, "Here's what I would do" stuff, but an actual brief customized to my case, using my name-- ready-to-file. He has everything he needs in the way of information, especially through the linked exhibits in the 'ADocumentedHistoryOfCtCSuppression.pdf' file. Make clear that you're not putting him on the spot, but just looking for help, but also that it is no help to just say, "I would've done such and such..."

7/4/2010 7:44:09 AM I wonder why he calls me 'Hendrickson' instead of 'Pete'...?
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 5375#25375

(bolding added).

Good grief.

I am actually feeling sorry for Pete at this point?

I can't believe it.

From his prison cell, the PeterEricBlowhardMeister is now asking for HELP!!!???! -- from "SkankBeat"???? After going through how-many-lawyers-has-it-been now, the Blowhard-in-Chief, from his federal prison cell is now down to this??

:(

Oh, the humanity!

EDIT: I know, I know: Pete has asked for help from his minions many times before.

It's just that now, with Pete the Blowhard back in the slammer, and with his having gone through so many lawyers, so many motions, so many evasions, so many hopeless, fruitless, frivolous arguments, for him to now plaintively and pathetically be asking for help from someone like SkankBeat, at this point, highlights the depth of Pete's desperation. I can't help myself, but I feel a twinge of -- dare I say it -- I feel sorry for Pete at this point, even though it appears Pete did absolutely everything TO himself to GET himself where he is today, and has no one else to blame.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Hey, all the real lawyers and a few who acted like it and let him write the briefs, have tossed him under the bus (including his own brother) so why not turn to more effective counsel.

Just curious, if Skank does as he asks, and Peter actually files it, would Skank be open to UPL charges?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

And that reminds me, if Skank is not all hat and no cattle, he might be in a little trouble of his own, between accusing the Sec of the Treasury of a list of felonies and his stated thoughts on going in and Citizens Arresting a setting Federal Judge, something I deeply want to see on U Tube someday...
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
jg
Fed Chairman of the Quatloosian Reserve

Post by jg »

How is it possible that Hendrickson sent two messages from prison that, according to the post, were 5 minutes and 20 seconds apart?

Does he get internet access that includes email?
Is he texting on a phone?

Did his wife keep notes of a conversation with his statements timed to the second?

Something does not seem right (besides the thought process involved, I mean).
notorial dissent

wserra wrote:
My first question, would be what evidence???? The only one denying the existence of any evidence is Pete denying the evidence of payment reports from his now former "employer".

I have to admit it is funny that Pete is asking Skanky to compose a brief for him, considering that poor old Skanky can only barely sling enough words together to create a semi coherent sentence at the best of times. This could be true comedy, at least to some poor law clerk who will have to read it and not lose their lunch as a result. I can't imagine it will get any more airtime than any of his other attempts at unintended comedy.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Whether he intends it, and whether he realizes it, Pete has put Skankbeat on the spot. The next thing is whether Skankbeat realizes it. If he is arrogant enough to post such a brief, he is setting himself up as the person to be blamed when Pete gets denied again by the courts. If he fails to provide such a brief, it becomes a casus belli and Pete will have Skankbeat promptly banned for being an empty-handed windbag.

Of course, Skankie only has himself to blame for being in this position - he shouldn't have been postulating about things that he hasn't tried before.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

jg wrote:How is it possible that Hendrickson sent two messages from prison that, according to the post, were 5 minutes and 20 seconds apart?

Does he get internet access that includes email?
Is he texting on a phone?
Wild guess (from someone with zero knowledge of the US penal system); he has a certain amount of internet access each day, and spends the whole time speed-reading LH to see if there's something he should address.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
notorial dissent

Or, Doreen just makes it up as she goes along, just like Pete did.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Anddddd....... SkankBeat responds!

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 5379#25379

Whoa, it's just chock full of helpful questions and hints!

EDIT: You gotta think that even Pete and Doreen are just rolling their eyes at this point.

:roll:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

SkankBeat have been flirting with sovrun-stuff for some time now. A Blowhard in his prime would have banned him on the spot.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
wserra

Post by wserra »

jg wrote:How is it possible that Hendrickson sent two messages from prison that, according to the post, were 5 minutes and 20 seconds apart?
Federal inmates whose status permits have access to CorrLinks. All the info you could ever want about CorrLinks and BOP is here.

I doubt BOP would approve its use to further tax evasion. If Hendrickson wishes to keep what access he may have, he needs to avoid responding to Losers, even through Doreen.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

And not surprising, skankie fakes to deliver what Pete asked for, but manages to lecture Pete and Doreen for failing to listen to him earlier. What skankie is hoping is that no one asks him about how many successes he has had with his method of "remedy" in court.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

wserra wrote:Federal inmates whose status permits have access to CorrLinks. All the info you could ever want about CorrLinks and BOP is here.

I doubt BOP would approve its use to further tax evasion. If Hendrickson wishes to keep what access he may have, he needs to avoid responding to Losers, even through Doreen.
Shouldn't someone notify BOP, in case he's writing in some pre-established code?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

More legal brilliance from Skankbeat:
Skankbeat wrote:The US Code only contains law where it is rooted in common law or constitution law. All other statutes in the code are not law. Those who want to control you would like you to believe everything that Congress passes is law so that you will consent to its jurisdiction. Word games are played with the term "law" to obfuscate what is and what is not law. Be aware of this.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
ashlynne39

Post by ashlynne39 »

Famspear wrote:Anddddd....... SkankBeat responds!

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 5379#25379

Whoa, it's just chock full of helpful questions and hints!

EDIT: You gotta think that even Pete and Doreen are just rolling their eyes at this point.

:roll:

At this moment, I'm hoping that Skankbeat will get the opportunity to try these helpful tips for himself one day.
ashlynne39

Post by ashlynne39 »

Dr. Caligari wrote:More legal brilliance from Skankbeat:
Skankbeat wrote:The US Code only contains law where it is rooted in common law or constitution law. All other statutes in the code are not law. Those who want to control you would like you to believe everything that Congress passes is law so that you will consent to its jurisdiction. Word games are played with the term "law" to obfuscate what is and what is not law. Be aware of this.

It would be helpful if Skankbeat could put out some sort of directory of laws that are really laws and those that we can ignore because they don't count.