Oh dear, trouble's afoot at LH

Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Oh dear, trouble's afoot at LH

Post by Thule »

Soon to be banned LostHead "gparkis" tries to read the IRC, and compare it to the claims found in CtC.
I am lost [True]...in petes article "Information returns are never sufficient evidence of income payments....he 31.3212(b)-4 which says: do not constitute employment for purpose of the taxes IF THEY ARE SPECIFICALLY EXCEPTED from employment under any of the numbered paragraphs of section 3121(b).

If one goes on to read 3121(b) 1-20 no where does it come close the SPECIFICALLY EXCEPTING anything "we" do as "employment" in that list...therefore, if its not listed then its not excepted.
Luckily, "Justinprime" steps in to explain that Freedom is Slavery, the sun revolves around the earth and words means the opposite of what you'd think;
The fact that they are not listed means they are excepted.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Oh dear, trouble's afoot at LH

Post by notorial dissent »

Oops, there we go actually looking at the real information as opposed to what Pete wants them to see/read, to find out that Pete doesn't know what he is talking about. Sure fire guarantee for getting banned.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Reading something other than the Scriptures? To the stake!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

The insanity never stops. I guess I could start a new thread, but we would get swamped if we do that every time someone says something stoopid.

Anyway, "JHV" is sick and tired of having a job, and is determined to do something about it. Since Mr. Boss won't break the law, we'll get Mr. Judge to order Mr. Boss to break the law. Yeah, that'll work.
I have tried everything to educate my boss, I have quoted the law to him until I'm blue in the face, and yet his only response is "we have to obey the law!" The only way he will ever be educated is in the CtC educational facility of last resort, the courtroom. I am going to forget how to breathe in the not-to-distant future, so if I am going to see victory on this side of eternity I need to stop my boss from stealing my money and bearing false witness against me. I have jurisdictionary. The boss willingly admits to all of the elements of the crime. This is about justice, pure and simple. To hell with the costs. This needs to be done. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
I have a suggestion; Did you know that a cardboard box and a tarp can provide a cozy shelter when winter sets in.

And SkankBeat replies with gibberish about "common law", "sovereign rights", and the need to send "peace officers" to confront the "payer".

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 3f13219b15
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And yet, with all the mounting and inevitable failures every time one of the faithful venture in to court, and they think a judge is going to side with their delusion? Who said stupidity isn't contagious. I think LH proves the concept.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Rock-stupid dufus wrote:I have jurisdictionary.
A little-known ailment peculiar to TP morons.

Symptoms are imagined omnipotence, extreme narcissism, invincible ignorance, intense selfishness, acute semi-literacy, universal denial of all authority, infantile projection and a total lack of ability to reason logically, usually accompanied by uncontrollable keyboard flatulence.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

JHV wrote:I have tried everything to educate my boss, I have quoted the law to him until I'm blue in the face, and yet his only response is "we have to obey the law!" The only way he will ever be educated is in the CtC educational facility of last resort, the courtroom.
Unbelievable. These people really do live in Bizarro world, a parallel universe where everything is the opposite of the reality that the rest of us perceive.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Considering the CTC "victory" record, I'd pay good money to watch that court case. Not even "lawful frns" but actual money.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Cathulhu wrote:Considering the CTC "victory" record, I'd pay good money to watch that court case. Not even "lawful frns" but actual money.
These are the kinds of cases Tru TV should broadcast.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

bmielke, you are absolutely right. That would be brilliant!
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Another genius at LostHopes weighs in:
Tsunamix1 wrote:the people i work for,..got the notice of intent to levy salaries...etc and thats all it took. I went to the finance director and asked if there was a court order and got the company line aka "Its federal regulation" , this took place in an office where there isnt so much as a federal spot a pot , within miles of the place!! I have letters from them stating that if they didnt do it , they would be held responsible for 50% of the supposed debt!!
I'm flabbergasted at their apparent ignorance, or their unfounded belief that i'm that ignorant!! There are 2 letters written to me , with erroneous platitudes , used i would presume to calm me down. I"ve written a notice and demand and a default for the notice and demand, ala dan meador, and no response has come. so now i get the certificate of search from the district of us court and when it returns with no court order attached, ITS REAMING TIME !!!!
It certainly will be "reaming time" if he or she goes through with this plan, but Tsunamix1 doesn't yet realize who is the one who is going to be reamed.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

. wrote:
That's what happens when a ten-cent mind uses a ten-dollar word.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
I think that "Jurisdictionary" is an actual book, sort of a Black's law dictionary for the "Sui Juris" cretins who have decided to remove their own appendices.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

LPC wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:
I think that "Jurisdictionary" is an actual book, sort of a Black's law dictionary for the "Sui Juris" cretins who have decided to remove their own appendices.
Which makes it a ten cent mind using a $10 word for a $100 book (that ain't worth the 10 cents)
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
jg
Fed Chairman of the Quatloosian Reserve

Post by jg »

Jurisdictionary® is the registered trademark of Dr. Frederick D. Graves, JD
Self help for Pro Se and Pro Per Litigants ... on the Web since 1997
Complete Step-by-Step Course Only $249 (+ $7.50 Priority Mail)
“Where there is an income tax, the just man will pay more and the unjust less on the same amount of income.” — Plato
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LPC wrote:
JHV wrote:I have tried everything to educate my boss, I have quoted the law to him until I'm blue in the face, and yet his only response is "we have to obey the law!" The only way he will ever be educated is in the CtC educational facility of last resort, the courtroom.
Unbelievable. These people really do live in Bizarro world, a parallel universe where everything is the opposite of the reality that the rest of us perceive.
My impression of their mindset is that they have this twisted version of the novel "Lost Horizon" in that they keep thinking that in some courtroom they will discover the tax-free equivalent of Shangri-la, that there is a judge/guru/monk/Dali Lama that will rule in favor of their pleadings, but only if the pleadings are found to be worthy in a metaphysical sense.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

CaptainKickback wrote:As I have noted before, I can only read about 3 minutes of Lost Horizons drivel before I get a terrible urge to take a 2x4 to their obtuse, thick skulls. A real group of low rent, no income, cretins.

In 6 months it will probably have withered up and gone away.
Obviously then we need to pass some good strict lumber control laws.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Free2live posted this gem in the same thread
I think it is time we all took this action. They aren't going to listen to reason, the law or anything we say. It may hurt for a little while but I don't think it will be too long before we are all out of a job given the ruler we have in D. C.
I'm thinking the "out of a job" part is coming much sooner than later for the losthorizons crew. That is if prison doesn't get them first. What escapes me is how these people don't see the direct correlation between bully the boss to break the law and get fired. In this economy, who does this?
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

There is a dramatic fall-off in traffic at LostHeads, meaning that people are already abandoning CtC and heading off for their next silver-bullet guru.

Pretty quickly, CtC will be as forgotten as Schiff's zero return.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Joey Smith wrote:There is a dramatic fall-off in traffic at LostHeads, meaning that people are already abandoning CtC and heading off for their next silver-bullet guru.

Pretty quickly, CtC will be as forgotten as Schiff's zero return.
Schiff is probably an apt comparison. Schiff came back from prison to scam again. Hendrickson is relatively young, completely unreptentant, and facing a brief prison term. Three years from now, Hendrickson will be pumping a new version of the old scam, trying to earn a 10+ year term. I won't be surprised if the next incarnation is a more private fraud club which shares less on the Internet.