Harvester Evades More Questions

Harvester

Harvester Evades More Questions

Post by Harvester »

lemme help ya out, Infidel Enslaver . . .

Peter Eric Hendrickson
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Re: Who is the next guru after Pete disappears in prison?

Post by The Operative »

Harvester wrote:lemme help ya out, Infidel Enslaver . . .

Peter Eric Hendrickson
Harvester provides further proof that he cannot comprehend the English language.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Harvester:

What ever happened to your predictions about Pete?

At last report, despite the words from your crystal ball, he is in prison, serving an approximately three year term.

Also, since Doreen isn't in jail on contempt charges. the two of them must have filed a non-CtC return.

Who will your next guru be?

Harvester: do you totally lack the balls to answer a few simple questions?
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Nikki wrote:Harvester:

What ever happened to your predictions about Pete?

At last report, despite the words from your crystal ball, he is in prison, serving an approximately three year term.

Also, since Doreen isn't in jail on contempt charges. the two of them must have filed a non-CtC return.

Who will your next guru be?

Harvester: do you totally lack the balls to answer a few simple questions?
I'd like to see honest answers to those questions BEFORE he posts any further nonsense.

Moderators should NOT accept any further drivel until comprehensive answers are provided.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The linked essay in Lost Horizons is the sort of thing you'd find from someone desperate or seriously flaky. The essay's main issue is that, in the course of one 1984 case, another 1984 case was cited for a particular proposition (namely that income tax is not reciprocal to any govt benefit) ... and, it turns out, the case cited didn't deal with that proposition at all. OK, an error. But the point being made by the court can be cited to any of a dozen (or more) other cases validly. This amounts to a mere typo that does not affect the validity of the court's analysis or conclusion. I can say from bitter experience that handling a bundle of case citations is a very tedious task, heavy with the risk of error, akin to proofreading tables of logarithms.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Harvester Evades More Questions

Post by Famspear »

fortinbras wrote:The linked essay in Lost Horizons is the sort of thing you'd find from someone desperate or seriously flaky. The essay's main issue is that, in the course of one 1984 case, another 1984 case was cited for a particular proposition (namely that income tax is not reciprocal to any govt benefit) ... and, it turns out, the case cited didn't deal with that proposition at all. OK, an error. But the point being made by the court can be cited to any of a dozen (or more) other cases validly. This amounts to a mere typo that does not affect the validity of the court's analysis or conclusion. I can say from bitter experience that handling a bundle of case citations is a very tedious task, heavy with the risk of error, akin to proofreading tables of logarithms.
I wrote much (perhaps all) of the material in the portion of the Wikipedia article to which Hendrickson refers in his "weed whacker" essay. I'll address (not now, but perhaps in a few days) Hendrickson's assertions about Holker and the other cases, and how I contend these cases should be interpreted.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

The other thing that is being overlooked is that Pete and Doreen have voluntarily provided their entire customer lists to the DOJ and IRS and thus totally sold out their followers, not that the idiots would eventually be caught anyway.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

fortinbras wrote:The linked essay in Lost Horizons is the sort of thing you'd find from someone desperate or seriously flaky.
Like everything that Hendrickson writes, it is completely disingenuous and dishonest.

Hendrickson attacks the quotation from the Lovell decision on the grounds that the case cited by the court does not support what the court said, which distracts the reader from the fact that the Lovell court is quoted correctly, and meant what it said.

He also attacks the "direct apportioned tax" semantics, which distracts the reader from the fact that the 16th Amendment means what it says, and specifically allows for an unapportioned tax on incomes.

It's all nit-picking, focusing on not just the trees in the forest, but each individual leaf in a desperate attempt to cover up the fact that there's an entire forest out there. (See http://evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html#forest for other examples.)

We used to get this same kind of bs from Stevesy, and it's pathological.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Joey Smith wrote:The other thing that is being overlooked is that Pete and Doreen have voluntarily provided their entire customer lists to the DOJ and IRS and thus totally sold out their followers, not that the idiots would eventually be caught anyway.
In effect (via his "Victory Wall"), Pete has been notifying the IRS and all involved state agencies from day one. And (for those not familiar with them) the California tax board (followed by New York State) makes the IRS look like a bunch of cute little kittens.

There are many states, in this time of economic crunch, which are looking for good examples to encourage better tax compliance. The LoserHeads fall right into that category.

But enough about us. Harvester, the crickets are calling you.

Let's recap your predictions to date:

Pete would never be convicted -- WRONG
Pete wouldn't be sentenced -- WRONG
Pete would never serve a day in prison -- WRONG
Pete and Doreen would not rescind their educated return -- WRONG
The IRS will vanish and the true patriots will restore the country to your version of the founding principles -- Pending, but unlikely

Harvester -- your record sucks just as much as your posts.
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

You forgot about Harvester's prophecy that all the governors would be forced to resign because he discovered a magical whistle. That was back in March right?
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Nikki wrote: But enough about us. Harvester, the crickets are calling you.

SHHH! Harvester is busy "Redeeming Lawful Money" and Refusing things for Cause. HARVESTER his strawman will get back to us.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Harvester (AKA Libre) and Kensei are busy at LoserHeads working up a way to blame us for Pete's problems.

Same old boring recap of rumor, innuendo, and twisted facts.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Simply amazing things that even we at Conspiracy Central did not know was going on:

1) Demo set up Irwin Schiff for his arrest and conviction by masquerading as, of all things, a male pumber. Hopefully that did not mean the obligatory "plumber's crack" was in play.

2) Quatloos is the actual controller of Lost Horizons 2 website. And we are controlled by the IRS, who are in turn controlled by the Illuminati, who are in turn controlled by the Lollipop Guild.

3) Wesley was former military intelligence. Or maybe it was LPC. Or both. But I keep remembering that "military" and "intelligence" should never appear in the same sentence.

4) The IRS hands out bonuses to Quatloos for "services and information." Don't know about the rest of you but I am still waiting to get the first check after being here for 9 years.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

"Kensei" at losthorizons wrote:
Famspear has made over 10,000 article and tax decision related contributions with pro-tax related material to Wikipedia alone over the past year or so.
(bolding added).

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2599

That is a blatant lie. "Over the past year" would be from July 2009 to July 2010. Over 10,000 edits would come to over 27 edits per day, every single day for 365 days. My total edits a Wikipedia over my entire life (since late 2005) come to about 17,654 at the moment. But the past year has seen very little editing by me at Wikipedia. Does Kensei not know that the history of my Wikipedia edits (as is the history of all other editors) is readily available public information?
He is also abusively reverse-editing out any contrary information that would show any questioning of the IRS tax collection methods. Even the Wiki administrators call him and "The Operator" on the carpet all the time about abusively removing other people's content.....
That is a blatant lie. No Wikipedia administrator has ever called me on the carpet about abusively removing other people's content. Indeed, in my entire history of editing there, I have never even once been accused of violating the "three revert" rule, much less been accused by an admin of "abusive" editing.

Also, I'm not aware that "The Operator" has ever edited at Wikipedia.

EDIT: I just checked and the total number of edits I have made at Wikipedia since July 8, 2009 (a year ago today) is less than a thousand. And Kensei is falsely claiming I made ten thousand edits in that period. To get up to just one thousand edits, you have to go back to April 29, 2009 (one thousand edits from April 29, 2009 to July 8, 2010).

EDIT 2: Correction: 1,000 edits from April 26, 2009 to July 8, 2010.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Hey he got my name right, did I mention it here before? He also got my alter ego (Milkman) right I know I haven't mentioned that before.

By the way when is the CIA going to start funding me?
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

Gee, I feel left out. I think I have mentioned several times that I am a graduate of the US Army Intelligence School Officer Basic Course, Ft. Huachuca, AZ, and served as a PSYOP's officer from 1971-72. How could that obvious connection the work done here be missed?

Unfortunately, I am not either a Freemason or a member of the Illuminati -- I'm just a Presbyterian lawyer from South Texas.

(And I noted the Observer's snide remark about "military intelligence," but I owe him one for being a bit of an unintentional jerk the other day.)
"My Health is Better in November."
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

But remember, Fammie, the IRS is paying for all that info; so don't challenge Kensei's math and maybe you can really reap a huge windfall.

And sorry, Prof, if I came off snide - I forgot about your military intelligence background. I was just rephrasing the old joke about military intelligence.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Harvester quit filing returns last year and he thinks he's getting away with it....
Will the IRS Find You?

Years ago it was likely that individuals could get away with not filing. The IRS still remains very inefficient, but they continue to update their computer systems every year to increase the efficiency in order to collect as much money as they can. The computer systems are good enough now that individuals cannot hope the IRS just doesn't realize they didn't file, cause that most likely will not be the case. The IRS inefficiency is shown by the slow response time to non-filers. Many non-filers think that they got away with not filing because they are not contacted within a year or two, but this is pretty normal, the time lag is usually about 1-2 years before they start making contact for the unfiled return. Don't forget that penalties and interest during the 1-2 years builds up.

The IRS has a computer system called Information Returns Program (IRP). The IRP matches W-2 wage statements and 1099 income reports from the payers (employers). They match this information against the tax returns that people file. When the computer fails to find a return to match with the 1099 report this will make the computer automatically start a Taxpayer Delinquency Investigation. The computer we begin submitting computer generated notices to your last known address and if no response is made then an IRS employee will begin trying to make contact.
http://www.backtaxeshelp.com/Unfiled_Ta ... ences.html
And this company is running ads on the radio about the 16,000 new collection officers the IRS has hired (I have no idea if that's true, I don't hold either one of these companies much higher than I do Pete, but Harvester would still be moving up if he called one)

http://www.jkharris.com/?ml_source=goog ... bAodCG8Jxw
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

JK Harris has pretty much developed a reputation for being an "offer mill" in terms of resolving taxpayer liabilities. Their philosophy is that every client is entitled to resolve their tax debt by an offer-in-compromise regardless of the circumstances. A lot of "pie-in-the-sky" being sold to their customers, in my opinion.

bmielke

Post by bmielke »

I am honored Harvey would consider me for such a list. Further I am happy he lacks much info on me, even if he has my name.