Why are people sometimes so resistant to facts?

The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Re: Why are people sometimes so resistant to facts?

Post by The Operative »

Harvester wrote: I might also add, I redeem lawful money, I do not endorse the credit of the private Federal Reserve.
Proving yet again that you don't know fact from fiction and that you have a severe reading comprehension problem.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

hoho, you guys r comical to watch. "He's not a Ctc-filer!, no, no he's a DMVP non-redeemer... No no, he's a NON-Filer!" Kinda hard to determine if I'm following the book when you haven't read the book, ain't it? C'mon fellas, what's it gonna be..

Cracking the Code describes the true federal income tax better than anyone yet. It's not a method, it's not a scam. The govt shuts scams down, like they do abusive tax shelters. A reader can do anything with the info Pete reveals. As for me, like I've told several times, after learning the truth I filed a 1040 showing my true amount of INCOME under the Revenue Acts which was substantially lower than the money I made. This resulted in a full refund of everything paid in. Subsequently, my business arrangements resulted in no taxes (withholding, SS, Medicare) paid-in, virtually no 'info returns' submitted and no need to file. Before you say "TAX CHEAT!" may I remind you that money is not taxed under the Revenue Acts, INCOME is.

No webhick that's no road to victory. The bank's dirty little secret is . . . you don't own your account, you are it's beneficial user. The owner [FEDcorp] can claim it whenever contract terms are violated (see 'bank levy').
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Harvester wrote:hoho, you guys r comical to watch. "He's not a Ctc-filer!, no, no he's a DMVP non-redeemer... No no, he's a NON-Filer!" Kinda hard to determine if I'm following the book when you haven't read the book, ain't it? C'mon fellas, what's it gonna be..

Cracking the Code describes the true federal income tax better than anyone yet. It's not a method, it's not a scam. The govt shuts scams down, like they do abusive tax shelters. A reader can do anything with the info Pete reveals. As for me, like I've told several times, after learning the truth I filed a 1040 showing my true amount of INCOME under the Revenue Acts which was substantially lower than the money I made. This resulted in a full refund of everything paid in. Subsequently, my business arrangements resulted in no taxes (withholding, SS, Medicare) paid-in, virtually no 'info returns' submitted and no need to file. Before you say "TAX CHEAT!" may I remind you that money is not taxed under the Revenue Acts, INCOME is.

No webhick that's no road to victory. The bank's dirty little secret is . . . you don't own your account, you are it's beneficial user. The owner [FEDcorp] can claim it whenever contract terms are violated (see 'bank levy').
Geez, you're stupid.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Imalawman wrote:
Harvester wrote:hoho, you guys r comical to watch. "He's not a Ctc-filer!, no, no he's a DMVP non-redeemer... No no, he's a NON-Filer!" Kinda hard to determine if I'm following the book when you haven't read the book, ain't it? C'mon fellas, what's it gonna be..

Geez, you're stupid.
It's a calculated stupidity! His remarks are calculated to get someone to respond.

He's like a bratty teenager who just wants attention, and many posters here give it to him.
MonkeySee

Post by MonkeySee »

BTW There are people on the CTC website listed as reader's who say this works who are now in prison...like Charles Boulton from La Center, KY.....he's the only person on the website listed from KY...and now he's in prison for being a non-filer....

http://www.taxresolution.com/blog/kentu ... x-returns/

...strange how when you break the law you go to prison.
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Strange how I've never been to prison and have no IRS issues.

Dood you haven't been paying attention - almost everyone here has told me the same thing. Yet somehow, it hasn't slowed me down at all. I'm a lawful NON-TAXPAYER. The truth is out there [deleted link to LH site] but almost no one here will investigate it by reading his book, which is revelatory in itself. Know that not everyone is deceived by all the agents of disinformation posting here at quatloos.com