Stupid questions answered

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Stupid questions answered

Post by Gregg »

Its time again to play "Ask a Stupid Question" Where reasonable and sane people who are capable of tying their own shoes and don't think the definition if "includes" is "everything except" take a stab at answering the many queries put to Pete and the All Star Team of Stupid on LH.

Provided as a public service, your results may vary, please consult your own professional Tarot reader and offer not valid in The District of Columbia, American Samoa or Federal Enclaves that have not adopted the 14th Amendment.

First up,
Attached W2 to 1040 along with 4852, now what?
Wait for your Notice of Deficiency from the IRS and prepare to give up or fight for your right to pay
a $5,000 "Victory" fee.
I finally received a letter from the IRS concerning my CtC educated 2009 federal 1040 return. They have requested that I send them my original W2 from my payor, which is, as we know, in error since I received no monies from them in connection with a "trade or business" as defined by statute, nor am I a public officer or hold any position of federal privilege. They have requested the W2 so that they will be able to "process" my return. Apparently I only have 8 more days to make my response.

So now my question is: what is the best way to respond?
Send them 14 pages of single spaced gibberish with no punctuation. Start hiding your assets. Find a good cardboard box
from a major appliance purchase to live in.
Was Grandpa Really A Moron?
Pete's? Yes.
Could it be that Pete is correct all along and that a verdict in my favor would severely damage the sham conviction the DOJ and Judge Rosen manipulated out of the jury?
No, a verdict in your favor is impossible, it would cause the stars to fall from the heavens.

More later!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Re: Stupid questions answered

Post by Quixote »

First up,

Attached W2 to 1040 along with 4852, now what?

Wait for your Notice of Deficiency from the IRS and prepare to give up or fight for your right to pay
a $5,000 "Victory" fee.
He may not have to wait that long. IRS could correct his error in copying the wage and withholding information from the W-2 to the 1040 and send him his reduced refund.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

The IRS database isn't that quick, or wasn't last I checked, which was 2.5 years ago. The primary difficulty is that W-2 forms are not filed with IRS, but with SSA, and SSA doesn't get them transcribed onto the shared database for six to nine months!
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Gregg wrote:...
Send them 14 pages of single spaced gibberish with no punctuation. ...

Arrrrgghhhh!

No punctuation! Are you crazy! The more semicolons the better. :!:

And by the way, the secret page count that gets through is twelve!

Amateurs. :roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Just an update....

JHV is in a little dispute with his boss about his non federally connected payments for something other than service.. and the Crackhead Attorney general Skankbeat has some advice...
SkankBeat wrote:

If the payer commits conversion, you then give necessary evidence to local peace officers and direct them to make arrest. Alternatively, you might make a sovereign's arrest for theft. Alternatively, you might arrange things so that you, the payer, and the local peace officers meet and compel the payer to produce the valid levy court order. When the payer cannot, you can then force payer to enter into contract with the local peace officers to return your property within a limited time to avert inevitable arrest.
Of course, going to arrest the boss is most of the time a good way to get to a situation where you don't have to put up with him anymore (after he fires you) and in the crackehead world, that's a VICTORY, I guess. Anyhow, JHV updates the multitudes on his progress
The boss has been served his final notice, I would agree to allow him to clean up his mess by simply isssuing the W-2Cs I have been demanding, to cease and desist all withholding, and go and sin no more

Imminently reasonable, under the circumstances. I guess the "I also need to find a new job" goes without saying, but he didn't mention that....

Sub Vet pipes in his views...
That'd be great if he'll comply! You'd end the matter for good with both the boss and the IRSS
Anyhow, deadlines and all, no hard info on the negotiations but they must have gone a little askew, because the next post from JHV looks like maybe there was a breakdown in communications somewhere..
I can't arrest the boss this week, he's on a criuse.
And that's the nub, you go after these oppressors and they just go jump on a boat full of near nekkid women and head down to Jamaica where you can't get to them to "make a sovereign's arrest for theft" as he puts it...
What's a warrior to do?
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

He's going to make an arrest?

Seriously?

Well I just laughed out loud. False Imprisonment, Kidnapping, assault, impersonation of a police officer (if he goes so far as to have a badge of some sort and uses cuffs), and that's just off tthe top ofmy head, this could be good. Then there's the whole what do you do with the tied up guy riding in the backseat of your car? Take him to jail and you'll wind up in a cell.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Also what exactly is a "Peace Officer" In Tennessee that is an officer that has been trained but doesn't work for a town, city, county, or the state, usually they are constables or are employed for private companies.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Gregg wrote:
First-class LH Moron wrote:I can't arrest the boss this week, he's on a criuse.
Oh, good, we still have time to put in a request that he film the "arrest" and subsequent results. :twisted:
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Truth, hid from all but the few
Climb on board, we'll be arresting you
Tax, you can't do it to me
Letting you know, that i'm sovereign and free!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

And now, our own village idiot jumps in (posting as Libre') on another thread, once again showing us all he's too stupid to tie his shoes...
Yes, Congress can tax for the "general welfare" or regulate interstate commerce. Yet they are still bound by the Constitution (unless it's been suspended) in that indirect taxes (excises) must be uniform, and direct taxation must be apportioned, that is, proportional by population, which we haven't seen in years.
Hey Sparky, anyone ever tell you about the 16th amendment? Why, oh lord, why is it so hard for these cretins to understand that all that stuff about apportionment and such does not apply to income taxes? Can they not read english?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That would be a YES!!!! from all observable data. As witness a certain legal genius who can't seem to get the definition of "includes", "wages", and "employee" right.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Gregg wrote:And now, our own village idiot jumps in (posting as Libre') on another thread, once again showing us all he's too stupid to tie his shoes...
Yes, Congress can tax for the "general welfare" or regulate interstate commerce. Yet they are still bound by the Constitution (unless it's been suspended) in that indirect taxes (excises) must be uniform, and direct taxation must be apportioned, that is, proportional by population, which we haven't seen in years.
Hey Sparky, anyone ever tell you about the 16th amendment? Why, oh lord, why is it so hard for these cretins to understand that all that stuff about apportionment and such does not apply to income taxes? Can they not read english?
Hendrickson did a great job -- in his own writings in Cracking the Code -- of providing these wackadoosters with a hilarious, convoluted, totally erroneous "explanation" of why the Sixteenth Amendment supposedly doesn't mean what the Amendment says -- and means.

Any court decision that contradicts Hendrickson is uniformly dismissed by these wackadoosters as somehow meaning something else, or as somehow not being on point, or as somehow being the result of a "corrupt" judge, etc., etc., etc.

Ultimately, the Crackhead Wackadoosters rely, for their authority, on Peter Eric ("Blowhard") Hendrickson himself, and on their own subjective, stupid conclusions that Hendrickson is somehow "correct."

Hendrickson's Heroes now see that their guru is once again an inmate in federal prison -- this time for using the Cracking the Code scam on his own tax returns. Yet, a few of the Wackadoosters cling tenaciously to their delusions. Any Wackadooster who is stupid enough or delusional enough to still believe, after all this, that Jailbird Hendrickson is "correct" will have no problem with a task as easy as refusing to accept the meaning of the Sixteenth Amendment.

Hendrickson's Heroes...... the Wackadooster Worshippers of the Pontificating Prisoner, of the Perseverating PeterMeister, of the Haughty Hendrickson..... What a miserable group of losers!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Gregg wrote:Hey Sparky, anyone ever tell you about the 16th amendment? Why, oh lord, why is it so hard for these cretins to understand that all that stuff about apportionment and such does not apply to income taxes? Can they not read english?
Harvy was posting about the individual mandate in the Healthcare bill. If that is a tax, it's not an income tax, so the 16th Amendment doesn't come into it. But if it is a tax, it's an excise and is uniform.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
Gregg wrote:Hey Sparky, anyone ever tell you about the 16th amendment? Why, oh lord, why is it so hard for these cretins to understand that all that stuff about apportionment and such does not apply to income taxes? Can they not read english?
Harvy was posting about the individual mandate in the Healthcare bill. If that is a tax, it's not an income tax, so the 16th Amendment doesn't come into it. But if it is a tax, it's an excise and is uniform.
Here are some links to places referring to some of the discussions about this.

http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog ... nson-.html

http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog ... e-tax.html

http://taxprof.typepad.com/files/tax-no ... -1..-5.pdf
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

Dr. Caligari wrote:Harvy was posting about the individual mandate in the Healthcare bill. If that is a tax, it's not an income tax, so the 16th Amendment doesn't come into it. But if it is a tax, it's an excise and is uniform.
Not everyone agrees it's an excise. See http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm? ... id=1589190 for a good discussion of the issue. While I don't agree with all of the authors' analysis, I concur with their view that a tax on inactivity isn't a valid excise.
"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

bmielke wrote:He's going to make an arrest?

Seriously?

Well I just laughed out loud. False Imprisonment, Kidnapping, assault, impersonation of a police officer (if he goes so far as to have a badge of some sort and uses cuffs), and that's just off tthe top ofmy head, this could be good. Then there's the whole what do you do with the tied up guy riding in the backseat of your car? Take him to jail and you'll wind up in a cell.

Oooh, I so hope he makes an arrest.

What I don't get is what does he think the outcome of this will be - whether it's constantly harassing his boss about this or arresting him, it just can't turn out good. How is it that none of the LH folks get that a lost job is on the other end of all this nonsense.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

ashlynne39 wrote:

What I don't get is what does he think the outcome of this will be - whether it's constantly harassing his boss about this or arresting him, it just can't turn out good. How is it that none of the LH folks get that a lost job is on the other end of all this nonsense.
If he makes the arrest he will get three hots and a cot for the next 10+ years, especially if he goes armed when he does it. Plus he won't have to work or pay taxes anymore...

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!

:twisted:
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

bmielke wrote:
ashlynne39 wrote:

If he makes the arrest he will get three hots and a cot for the next 10+ years, especially if he goes armed when he does it. Plus he won't have to work or pay taxes anymore...

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!

One minor correction: the prison system will probably give him a job. However, he will only earn between 20 and 50 cents per hour, which is probably all that his work is worth anyway.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
LOBO

Post by LOBO »

The Operative wrote:
bmielke wrote:
ashlynne39 wrote:

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!

One minor correction: the prison system will probably give him a job. However, he will only earn between 20 and 50 cents per hour, which is probably all that his work is worth anyway.
And....he won't make enough to be required to file.

VICTORY!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

ashlynne39 wrote:... How is it that none of the LH folks get that a lost job is on the other end of all this nonsense.

For the same reason they think Pete is a legal genius, who is not behind bars, and has never won a court case in his life. They are clueless beyond all rationality and sense.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.