2d Motion for Contempt against Pete and Doreen Hendrickson

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: 2d Motion for Contempt against Pete and Doreen Hendrickson

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I can't wait to see the Court's decision on the motion. That ought to make some particularly enjoyable reading....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I can't wait to see the Court's decision on the motion. That ought to make some particularly enjoyable reading....
Even better, I'd love to be at the hearing on the two Motions for Contempt this Thursday. It takes a lot more nerve to make those arguments in open court than to just write them down and file them. And of course, the more PH opens his mouth at the Contempt hearing, the more trouble he will be in. No attorney has filed an appearance in this case so PH and Doreen may be on their own.

Can you hear Petey?
PH: Judge Edmunds, you have no jurisdiction, your judgment is void, and most importantly - "I'm not a person" - so just try and hold me in contempt. Just check this out - http://www.losthorizons.com/lawsuit.htm where I authoritatively state that:
"Edmunds’ "order" is purely for the consumption of a gullible public and press."
"Edmunds also played her part in another sleazy IRS pretense by way of this “lawsuit”
"injunction would be outside the power of the court in any event, since to tell anyone what he or she CAN’T say amounts to dictating what must be said, and thus violates a host of core due process elements, as well as the First Amendment.)"
Check out my drawing - I made you say "EEK!", so there!

Date Filed # Docket Text
06/03/2010 64 NOTICE TO APPEAR: Hearing set for 6/10/2010 10:00 AM before District Judge Nancy G Edmunds (CHem) (Entered: 06/03/2010)
06/03/2010 65 NOTICE of hearing on 60 Second MOTION for Contempt. Motion Hearing set for 6/10/2010 10:00 AM before District Judge Nancy G Edmunds. (CHem) (Entered: 06/03/2010)
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

I understand that the government is not yet asking for jail time for what appears to be a clear case of civil contempt. But perhaps this latest foolishness by the Fabulous Felon is a nefarious, diabolical attempt to eventually get himself incarcerated in a relatively local area facility (i.e., for the civil contempt) -- to delay his incarceration (for the felony convictions) with the Federal Bureau of Prisons, under the theory that the jail facilities for contempt would be better than the heaven-knows-where-he'll-be-sent facility of the Bureau of Prisons. Maybe he's thinking that at least the "contempt facilities" would be closer to home, too.

On civil contempt, I wonder: To which facility would the Blowhard be most likely to be sent?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Dezcad wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:I can't wait to see the Court's decision on the motion. That ought to make some particularly enjoyable reading....
Even better, I'd love to be at the hearing on the two Motions for Contempt this Thursday. It takes a lot more nerve to make those arguments in open court than to just write them down and file them. And of course, the more PH opens his mouth at the Contempt hearing, the more trouble he will be in. No attorney has filed an appearance in this case so PH and Doreen may be on their own.

Can you hear Petey?
PH: Judge Edmunds, you have no jurisdiction, your judgment is void, and most importantly - "I'm not a person" - so just try and hold me in contempt. Just check this out - http://www.losthorizons.com/lawsuit.htm where I authoritatively state that:
"Edmunds’ "order" is purely for the consumption of a gullible public and press."
"Edmunds also played her part in another sleazy IRS pretense by way of this “lawsuit”
"injunction would be outside the power of the court in any event, since to tell anyone what he or she CAN’T say amounts to dictating what must be said, and thus violates a host of core due process elements, as well as the First Amendment.)"
Check out my drawing - I made you say "EEK!", so there!

Date Filed # Docket Text
06/03/2010 64 NOTICE TO APPEAR: Hearing set for 6/10/2010 10:00 AM before District Judge Nancy G Edmunds (CHem) (Entered: 06/03/2010)
06/03/2010 65 NOTICE of hearing on 60 Second MOTION for Contempt. Motion Hearing set for 6/10/2010 10:00 AM before District Judge Nancy G Edmunds. (CHem) (Entered: 06/03/2010)
... and it would be great to get a picture of the expressions on the judge's face as Petey and Dorren say that.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Sometimes I'm sorry they closed Dry Tortugas.....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Hendrickson's brief, in summarized form:
Procedural History: I'm being railroaded because you don't want anyone to hear the truth.

Issues Presented:

1. Whether I'm right, or the court is wrong.

2. How many times to have to explain these things before the court gets it?

Summary of Arguments:

1. The court has no jurisdiction.

2. The court has no evidence.

3. The court is wrong about the law.

4. The court is an idiot.

Table of Authorities:

1. Me

2. Me

3. Me

4. And me.

Conclusion:

The court has been lucky so far, because I'm still being patient, and haven't yet brought the full weight of my intellectual and political power to crush the court like a grape.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Even though the Government hasn't asked for it, I wouldn't be surprised if the judge skips the coercive fines part and goes straight to incarceration (with service of the criminal sentence delayed until defendants purge themselves of the civil contempt).
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
LOBO

Post by LOBO »

Dezcad wrote:
Can you hear Petey?
Sneak preview...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8Fk0cKsx_U

(I couldn't find the Chris Farley version.)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Delusional sounds like as good an explanation to me as anything else, certainly nothing based in reality. I think I see another contempt citation coming.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Attempting to build an argument on the basis of statements from previous filings that were rejected seems so me to be the height of frivolity.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Dr. C wrote:Even though the Government hasn't asked for it, I wouldn't be surprised if the judge skips the coercive fines part and goes straight to incarceration
This.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

grixit wrote:Attempting to build an argument on the basis of statements from previous filings that were rejected seems so me to be the height of frivolity.
Well, you know what they say: "If at first you don't succeed, fail, fail, again!!!!"
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Dr. Caligari wrote:Even though the Government hasn't asked for it, I wouldn't be surprised if the judge skips the coercive fines part and goes straight to incarceration (with service of the criminal sentence delayed until defendants purge themselves of the civil contempt).
yeah, I was thinking the same thing. He's already stated that he's not going to comply under oath in his criminal trial. Further, what's another fine at this point? He has tax debt exceeding his assets already. I doubt more fines are going to accomplish anything. Yet, it seems courts are far more patient that you or I would be.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

This morning, I decided to go online and find one of Petey's Youtube rants. Now, my computer is in a downstairs room just off the front hallway to my house; and this room is separated from the hallway by French doors, which were closed this morning. As I sit at the computer, my back is to the hallway and the doors.

Imagine my reaction when Petey's handsome (cough, choke) face came onto my computer screen; and the reflection from the French doors, on the screen, made a nice little pattern of what looked like cell door bars on Petey's face.

Is this serendipity, or what?
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Imagine my reaction when Petey's handsome (cough, choke) face came onto my computer screen; and the reflection from the French doors, on the screen, made a nice little pattern of what looked like cell door bars on Petey's face.
Reminiscient of the final scene in The Maltese Falcon when the elevator gate is pulled across Mary Astor's face (she's taking the fall for Miles Archer's murder).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJXdA6mG-EI (start at the 4:50 mark)
"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis