Skankbeat is back.

Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Skankbeat is back.

Post by Quixote »

And after only two days, oldhawaiiscot is calling for him to be banned.
Moderators!!!!

this is a request to remove someone who has gone back to inciting dissension and attacking members who are searching for proper procedures to handle illegal IRS activities.

He went away for awhile, I thought after he had realized by the responses to his attacks, that his input was causing more harm than benefit, but apparently he has returned.

Please remove skankbeat from posting on this forum. I am of the opinion he is a troll.. causing more harm than good.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Skankbeat is back.

Post by Famspear »

Quixote wrote:And after only two days, oldhawaiiscot is calling for him to be banned.
Moderators!!!!

this is a request to remove someone who has gone back to inciting dissension and attacking members who are searching for proper procedures to handle illegal IRS activities.

He went away for awhile, I thought after he had realized by the responses to his attacks, that his input was causing more harm than benefit, but apparently he has returned.

Please remove skankbeat from posting on this forum. I am of the opinion he is a troll.. causing more harm than good.
Tax protesters.... When they're paranoid (which is most of the time), they're soooo cute!

:)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Quixote wrote:And after only two days, oldhawaiiscot is calling for him to be banned.
Moderators!!!!

OH NO!!! Not dissenting opinions!!! Shock! Horror! Gasp!
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

I found this little gem from SkankBeat, posted yesterday (May 19):
Common law is used everywhere, you just were not taught about it in the government schools. The US Constitution IS common law.
:?
In the 1984-ish rewrite of history, it [the U.S. Constitution? or the common law?] has been relabeled "constitution law", to make the common law invisible....
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... d0b6#27808

I am reminded of this scene from Animal House:
Bluto: What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Otter: [to Boon] Germans?

Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.
--from Animal House (1978), screenplay by Harold Ramis, Douglas Kenney and Chris Miller; directed by John Landis.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Ah, yes, the great mental prowess and font of legal insight that is dear old Skanky. At the very least he is comic relief in a room full of clowns.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Skank really outdid himself with this one:
I got all my property back from the state today. Those who have been following my threads, for 2010 i used common law remedy to supplement a CTC-educated return. How i did this is loosely documented in my threads. It took a little more than one month to receive check.

In a nutshell, i used a common law notice to characterize the 1040 and 4852 as a common law notice and demand for return of property. This steps 100% outside the jurisdiction of USC 26. The common law wraps itself around the 1040 and controls it. The 1040 acting as a common law notice and demand supercedes its usual purpose under USC 26 although it does not hinder such purpose. Wherever there is conflict, the common law notice and demand preempts. The USC 26 presumption traps are destroyed.

Although the state "gets it", the IRS is not being as compliant. In a recent letter from the "Rejects Team", officers make claim that i did not supply enough information about "wages". They are basically processing the 1040 disregarding that common law is controlling it, not USC 26. They are assuming contract exists. IRS officers have the duty to know the law and know how to handle a common law notice and demand. Issue will be escalated to the US Secretray of Treasury under common law.

If you attempt such remedy you must understand common law so you can "think the law" to overcome obstacles. You must be able and prepared to invoke court in common law. This is not a template solution. Do not hope to fake things and get results. It took me over 12 months to get up to speed with the common law and get past all the disinformation out there. Good luck.
And man, will you need it.

"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

SkankBeat wrote:I got all my property back from the state today. Those who have been following my threads, for 2010 i used common law remedy to supplement a CTC-educated return. How i did this is loosely documented in my threads......
Yes, "loosely documented" would be a good way of putting it.
In a nutshell, i used a common law notice to characterize the 1040 and 4852 as a common law notice and demand for return of property.
"In a nutshell" would be a good way to describe SkankBeat's location -- his mental location. SkankBeat: A nut in his nutshell......
This steps 100% outside the jurisdiction of USC 26.
This steps 100% outside the realm of coherent thought.
The common law wraps itself around the 1040 and controls it.
Much like a flour tortilla wraps itself around chicken fajita meat.....
The 1040 acting as a common law notice and demand supercedes its usual purpose under USC 26 although it does not hinder such purpose....
In my wild imagination, my Japanese automobile, acting much like a supersonic jet fighter plane, "supercedes its usual purpose" and flies past other vehicles without "hindering its purpose," as I navigate the traffic on Houston's highways and streets on my way home every afternoon, in a sort of make-believe daydream adventure not unlike one of those fast-action space battle scenes in the Star Wars movies.
Wherever there is conflict, the common law notice and demand preempts. The USC 26 presumption traps are destroyed.
Where there is federal income tax law, SkankBeat will ignore it and instead compose nonsensical commentary, and will post that commentary at lost horizons dot com. We are so lucky!
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

What exactly was "all his property"? Did the IRS/Prosecution/LE subpoena his desktop and records and now they've handed them back? I somehow doubt they have returned his confiscated ranches, private jets and yachts.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

It's time, once again, for a link to the best article I've seen about the way that Skanky and the others worship the CommonLaw:

www.spunk.org/texts/writers/black/sp001650.html
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:It's time, once again, for a link to the best article I've seen about the way that Skanky and the others worship the CommonLaw:

http://www.spunk.org/texts/writers/black/sp001650.html
You are a fan?? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Black

I think I still have a copy of Abolition of Work if you are interested. My interest waned around my sophomore year of college. Right on time. :-)

For some reason it is especially hilarious (to me) to hear him endorsed on Quatloos.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

If you attempt such remedy you must understand common law so you can "think the law" to overcome obstacles
Ok, so now we know where skankbeat lives: River City, Iowa.

"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Only because they think he wrote Black's Law Dictionary .....
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Lambkin wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:It's time, once again, for a link to the best article I've seen about the way that Skanky and the others worship the CommonLaw:

http://www.spunk.org/texts/writers/black/sp001650.html
You are a fan?? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Black

I think I still have a copy of Abolition of Work if you are interested. My interest waned around my sophomore year of college. Right on time. :-)

For some reason it is especially hilarious (to me) to hear him endorsed on Quatloos.
I'm not at all a fan of the main body of Black's work; but in the case of this article he has the consitutionalist ghost dancers dead to rights.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:What exactly was "all his property"? Did the IRS/Prosecution/LE subpoena his desktop and records and now they've handed them back? I somehow doubt they have returned his confiscated ranches, private jets and yachts.
"All his property" was his withheld state income tax. The IRS is still trying to make sense of his return.
Although the state "gets it", the IRS is not being as compliant. In a recent letter from the "Rejects Team", officers make claim that i did not supply enough information about "wages". They are basically processing the 1040 disregarding that common law is controlling it, not USC 26. They are assuming contract exists. IRS officers have the duty to know the law and know how to handle a common law notice and demand. Issue will be escalated to the US Secretray of Treasury under common law.
Skanky manages to hold two diametrically opposed ideas in his head at the same time. He thinks his year of study has revealed to him little known secrets of the common law. At the same time he believes that those secrets are known to every rank and file employee in the IRS. And at right angles to both those ideas is Skanky's certain knowledge that no one has ever heard of a "common law notice and demand" before now because he just made it up.

I also can't help noticing that Skanky did not say that he would be escalating the issue to the Secretray of the Treasury under common law.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Quixote wrote:"All his property" was his withheld state income tax. The IRS is still trying to make sense of his return.
Is there some reason for this by the state board? Presumably, until his case with the IRS is settled, no on can agree on what he has earned and therefore what, if anything, he owes the state.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Or, as is equally likely, and probably more likely, some clerk at the state revenue office didn't read what he sent in and he got an erroneous state refund to go with his federal one, and they will eventually be wanting it back as well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Quixote wrote:"All his property" was his withheld state income tax. The IRS is still trying to make sense of his return.
Is there some reason for this by the state board? Presumably, until his case with the IRS is settled, no on can agree on what he has earned and therefore what, if anything, he owes the state.
The state employees who approved skankbeat's refund had the same level of understanding of what they were doing that the IRS employees had when the approved millions of dollars of refunds to filers with addresses in the federal prison system.

They are working in systems based on rote processing and pattern matching. If you submit the right forms, you can get a tax refund for Osama bin Ladin.

It really is that mindless.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

SkankBeat has a problem. Over at losthorizons dot com, he writes (emphasis added):
I do not have much time today but here is an important update.

I received an IRS letter CP12 informing me of [a tax] refund and that a check will be sent in 4-6 weeks. This acknowledgement by the IRS that they do not have lawful claim over my property vindicates these theories about private contract nexus and common law remedy......
Oh, SkankMeister, we bow before your omnipotence!

But wait! There's more!
Having said that, government officers and coaching attorneys are trying to set up another legal trap to get me to invoke USC 26 remedy. They are characterizing my common law notice and demand as a USC 26 [Form] 1040 and see if i will consent to this. This will create evidence that i contracted into USC 26. The refund amount is about one-third less than the amount demanded. This creates a Catch-22. If i dispute the amount then i am invoking USC 26 remedy. If i deposit the check, i create evidence that i consented to the USC 26 process. Gotcha again! If i do nothing, presumption is created that i consented to USC 26 process. It states in bold "If you agree with the changes we made... You should receive a refund for $x.xx in 4-6 weeks..."
Ohhhh, how nefarious of the evil, diabolical government banksters! Whatever will SkankBeat do????
But i will not consent to such contract. I will not be depositing this check. I will only accept an unconditional payment from the US Treasury acknowledging my common law notice and demand.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 32b0#28022

Ah, the SkankMeister is just too sophisticated to fall for the evil government's tricks! He'll show 'em!

:roll:
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Famspear wrote:...
skankidiot wrote: But i will not consent to such contract. I will not be depositing this check. I will only accept an unconditional payment from the US Treasury acknowledging my common law notice and demand.
Yes, he's got 'em right where he wants 'em. :lol:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Famspear wrote:SkankBeat has a problem. Over at losthorizons dot com, he writes (emphasis added):

But wait! There's more!
Having said that, government officers and coaching attorneys are trying to set up another legal trap to get me to invoke USC 26 remedy. They are characterizing my common law notice and demand as a USC 26 [Form] 1040 and see if i will consent to this. This will create evidence that i contracted into USC 26. The refund amount is about one-third less than the amount demanded. This creates a Catch-22. If i dispute the amount then i am invoking USC 26 remedy. If i deposit the check, i create evidence that i consented to the USC 26 process. Gotcha again! If i do nothing, presumption is created that i consented to USC 26 process. It states in bold "If you agree with the changes we made... You should receive a refund for $x.xx in 4-6 weeks..."

Huh? "coaching attorneys"? So...how did he demand a refund? Did he just sent in a letter asking for it?

So, the best I can make out is that that Skanky is actually entitled to a refund because he doesn't make hardly anything, but he's not entitled to everything back. When they sent the corrected return, he's now freaking out that it's a trap when really, it's a little more than an automated response. Dumbass.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown