Another "Snow" Job

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Another "Snow" Job

Post by notorial dissent »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:.... the people who, ... double down on stupid...
.... these people will never be satisfied ...
Exactly, at some point they made the conscious and determined decision to "double down on stupid", but more to the point, they will never ever be satisfied with any answer that does not confirm their sincerely held delusion. The others, well, they just started out that way, and are following their natural proclivities towards destruction.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Here's another thread on "gdude":

viewtopic.php?t=7183
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Famspear wrote:
:brickwall:

EDIT: Is it supposed to be written in red ink?

Or is it red crayon?

I can't keep track of all the idiocy. :)
Red ink or crayon is okay, but (I am not making this up) it must be at a 45 degree angle, top left to bottom right...
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I know it is part of the magic incantation, but has anyone ever explained why red, and why at a 45 degree angle, top left to bottom right? I never have gotten that part.

Silly I know, when all the rest is nonsense, but it has to come from somewhere.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

I suspect it is done in mimicry of anti-tampering techniques used by courts and bureacracies for centuries.
See for example IRM 11.3.6.4.1
11.3.6.4.1 (04-30-2009)
Routine or Non-"Blue Ribbon" Certifications
1.For documents where "blue ribbon " certification is not requested, the Form 2866 is prepared as follows.

2.Immediately after the phrase "I certify that the annexed:" insert a statement similar to the following:

•Is the original. . . or

•Is a true copy of. . . or

•Is an exact transcript of. . . or

•Is an exact transcript of an electronically filed return (without signature document)

6.Any attachments should be similarly identified. The identification should end with the phrase ". . . consisting of . . . pages."

7.There should be no punctuation after the last word of the identification (usually "pages" ). Instead, a line should be drawn from the last word to the right margin (generally about one inch from the edge of the paper) and then diagonally to a point just above the first "u" in the phrase "under the custody of this office."

Emphasis added
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

The oldest and simplest is indenture. Write the same text twice on a large page, everyone signs both. Then separate it with a jagged cut. Later, each party can confirm by proving the pieces fit.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4