The Constitution Ranger Handbook!

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

The Constitution Ranger Handbook!

Post by Demosthenes »

Demo.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Hot dawwwwwggg!

When will Ed be sending out my Constitutional Ranger secret decoder ring and official beanie?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
No_Name1

Post by No_Name1 »

When will Ed be sending out my Constitutional Ranger secret decoder ring and official beanie?
Truly, it's the beanie that makes the uniform.
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

Personally, I'd rather read The Junior Woodchucks Guidebook.
"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

For another viewpoint on the Rangers and their ilk, see http://www.adl.org/mwd/trafstop.asp
jkeeb
Pirate Judge of Which Things Work

Post by jkeeb »

These are just the guys to send to Ed's fortress. Ed and his groupies would be no match.
Remember that CtC is about the rule of law.

John J. Bulten
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

I apologize now for my state having produced Pappy Robertson...And people wonder why everyone things there's nothing here by chicken and hillbillies.
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

Promote a proper understanding that gold and silver are the only lawful money.
Let me guess, they use unlawful paper script, copper-nickel clad, zinc, checks and plastic monies all the time?

I will gladly accept a gold $20 Double Eagle from them for their $20 purchases.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Establishment of the principle that the conscious taking of a human life is under no circumstances justifiable ...
So Ed is planning on only winging anyone who tries to take him into custody?
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

I know I'm trying to be logical about this, and it won't work, but I find it exceedingly strange that:

1. This handbook has the name of "Edward-Lewis: Brown" in it (which I presume to be our own favorite fugitive); and

2. According the handbook (p.6), the "territorial jurisdiction" of the "Constitution Rangers" includes the area in North America "specific to the United States of America which includes the 48 states" etc.

But hasn't Ed claimed that the US has no jurisdiction over him? How can the Constitution Rangers have jurisdiction to enforce the US Constitution in New Hampshire while the federal government has no power to enforce the Constitution?

Very strange.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

How can the Constitution Rangers have jurisdiction to enforce the US Constitution in New Hampshire while the federal government has no power to enforce the Constitution?
As the handbook explains, the current Constitution Rangers organization was created by resurrecting the United States Constitution Rangers of the 1777 Continental Congress. Since they were protecting the US constitution before it was a twinkle in the Founding Fathers' eyes, it stands to reason that their jurisdiction would not be limited by the US constitution, a Johnny come lately, jurisdictionwise.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat