Ed adds names to his revenge killing list

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

Remember, he had to go to three grocery stores to get food for EATING.
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Demosthenes wrote:
Sunday, August 12, 2007

11:26 AM - Message from Elaine
Current mood: grateful

Greetings to all our friends and supporters,

Blah Blah Blah

God bless you all for caring not only about us, but also about our country. I will try to write whenever I can.

Elaine Alice: family Brown
What happened to Elaine, Body of the Lord, House of Israel? She now goes by colon format?

This religion stuff is too confusing....
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

webhick wrote:
Old Buck wrote:Elaine used my computer to go on the net and reviewed the local grocery stores sales brochures. So I left here with a list (She says I should only shop with a list, that way I don’t get sucked into overspending) but she had me going to 3 different grocery stores with all the sales prices written down and what store I should buy this or that in. I left with my head spinning but promised I would be thrifty and follow her directions.
That was a little over-bearing of Elaine. What right does she have to tell him where he needs to go and what he needs to buy for his own personal use. Ain't none of that woman's business what he does with his money.

Of course, he was probably really shopping for E&E.
She was just trying to help Old Buck save some money by shopping the specials. I get the feeling that Old Buck is "between jobs" and needs to economize.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Quixote wrote:She was just trying to help Old Buck save some money by shopping the specials. I get the feeling that Old Buck is "between jobs" and needs to economize.
Old Buck (Jim Hobbs) is a retired trucker with a long history of tax problems. I doubt he has much money.
Demo.
TheSaint

Post by TheSaint »

webhick wrote:At 9, I watch a new Dirty Jobs.
Dirty Jobs is awesome.

You know what? Forget Dog the Bounty Hunter. We should send Mike Rowe to Ed and Elaine's house. He could do a piece on Elaine's home dentistry business, which I have no doubt qualifies as dirty. And while he's there, he would undoubtedly discover whatever other disgusting practices "living off the grid" has reduced the Browns to. Can't you just see Ed ranting about something, and Mike looking quizzically at the camera? And I'm sure Ed will go for it; he gets free manual labor and TV coverage out of the deal.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I bet Grant could talk a lot of brownites into trying out a few stunts such as the Loony Toons running on air trick or grabbing something through a spinning fan.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

As much as I love my Discovery Channel boys (I'd pay to see Bear Grylls showing all the survival nuts how stupid they are...and then doing some more naked pushups), I think that any given cycle of America's Next Top Model would push E&E over the edge. Spending any length of time with those bitches would drive anyone to surrender to the authorities. And if anyone heard about that Tyrade...I mean tirade...Tyra went into after one of the models disrespected the competition, you know that Ed would have some serious hurt coming to him. That, and I'm pretty sure Tyra could kick his ass. I'd also love to have Janice there, just to see her slice and dice both of 'em.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

webhick wrote:Ahem, I know a guy who looks like he could be Leland's twin (only shorter). Wife left him not a week ago for another guy. He's a bit of a money grubbing little compulsive liar...but if you're only looking for a quickie, I'm sure he'd oblige.
Thanks, but my other half (OH for short, which could also stand for "old hottie", come to think of it) lives here and probably wouldn't like it at all if I had a quickie with your stature-challenged money-grubbing compulsive lying friend (come to think of it, it doesn't sound too appetizing to me either, LOL). In fact, OH is why I think Leland's such a little hottie. He's kind of a much younger and shorter version of OH (yes, OH has hair that long even at 47, not bald or grey, but also not shaved on the sides like Leland's - he's what Fabio only wishes he looked like, LOL). The biggest difference is that Leland has a lot more tattoos, and beady little eyes, whereas OH has just a couple of tattoos and big beautiful blue eyes, and also has a real goatee, not just a couple of hairs on his chin. So OH is definitely hotter than Leland, even if he is old enough to be Leland's dad. :D

Evil Squirrel Overlord: I also thought it odd that Old Buck said he was going to get "food for eating". What else do you do with food? Does he slather it all over his naked body, then roll around in the dirt covered in some weird mix of bologna and dream whip, or what? :lol:
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

ElfNinosMom wrote: What else do you do with food? Does he slather it all over his naked body, then roll around in the dirt covered in some weird mix of bologna and dream whip, or what? :lol:
Webhick, you said you wouldn't tell anyone about that. Damn it.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Imalawman wrote:
ElfNinosMom wrote: What else do you do with food? Does he slather it all over his naked body, then roll around in the dirt covered in some weird mix of bologna and dream whip, or what? :lol:
If they ever make a movie out of webhick's memoirs, it just *has* to be directed by the Cohn brothers.
Demo.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

ElfNinosMom wrote: Evil Squirrel Overlord: I also thought it odd that Old Buck said he was going to get "food for eating". What else do you do with food? Does he slather it all over his naked body, then roll around in the dirt covered in some weird mix of bologna and dream whip, or what? :lol:
Actually it was Shaun who said "FOOD FOR EATING" and he also said
"he was bringing candles to Ed & Elaine. Candles...for light. "
So ENM, you figured out what else they use food for - care to guess what else they use candles for - in addition to light?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Play "prison examination"?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:
Imalawman wrote:
If they ever make a movie out of webhick's memoirs, it just *has* to be directed by the Cohn brothers.
I doubt anyone would ever attempt to turn my memoirs into a movie. Again. They learned their lesson the last time. I'm sure many of you can either recall or at least have heard of that fateful day in November of 1965. I still think back on that day with an undefinable amount of frustration. You see, that whole fiasco only happened for three reasons: 1) the script-writer did not actually read my memoirs 2) the props department misunderstood the use of "the subatomic infrastructural remodel of the primordial ovarian chowder" 3) craft services only offered vegetarian courses and dammit, I need red meat!
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Demosthenes wrote:If they ever make a movie out of webhick's memoirs, it just *has* to be directed by the Cohn brothers.
The Cohn brothers? Are they the ones who made Barton Finkelstein? Farmisht? Mushnick's Crossing?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Oops. Apparently that should have been spelled Coen brothers.
Demo.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Demosthenes wrote:Oops. Apparently that should have been spelled Coen brothers.
Bosun! Assemble the crew to witness the administration of punishment!
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

LPC wrote:
Oh Boy.... is it the ritual removal of the sacred blue box? Can I watch?
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

ElfNinosMom wrote:Evil Squirrel Overlord: I also thought it odd that Old Buck said he was going to get "food for eating". What else do you do with food? Does he slather it all over his naked body, then roll around in the dirt covered in some weird mix of bologna and dream whip, or what? :lol:
I don't kiss and tell.... :twisted:
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Duke2Earl wrote:
LPC wrote:
Over my dead cat body... Hiss.
Demo.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Duke2Earl wrote:
LPC wrote:
Although the 'target' has replied, please let me offer an appropriate, belated, paraphrased response:

"You don't tug on Superman's cape.
You don't spit into the wind.
You don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger,
And you DON'T mess around with gems."