Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Guy Taylor - The Magna Carta Man of the UK

Post by YiamCross »

wanglepin wrote:
YiamCross wrote:
The judge was clearly embarrassed and scuttled out nervously having given his dodgy verdict, the way they do.
Yes they always do. Roger Hayes had Judge Michael Peake quacking in his robes when they "arrested " him.
I'd like to have seen that. Must have done a better impression of a duck than Andy Pears, he didn't get arrested for racist behaviour. Or did you mean quaking? Sorry, I know it was only a typo but I couldn't resist
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

YiamCross wrote:
wanglepin wrote: Yes they always do. Roger Hayes had Judge Michael Peake quacking in his robes when they "arrested " him.
I'd like to have seen that. Must have done a better impression of a duck than Andy Pears, he didn't get arrested for racist behaviour. Or did you mean quaking? Sorry, I know it was only a typo but I couldn't resist
Well whenever they confront authority figures with their well thought out and rational arguments they do seem fond of saying that the authorities representative quacked their pants...or maybe I'm just not hearing things right.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Bones

Post by Bones »

I have a hunch it was Guy's idea for them to meet in the pub today :sarcastic:
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

wanglepin wrote:
YiamCross wrote:
The judge was clearly embarrassed and scuttled out nervously having given his dodgy verdict, the way they do.
Yes they always do. Roger Hayes had Judge Michael Peake quacking in his robes when they "arrested " him.
Hang on a minute folks. The scuttling judge is a new one, I thought they were obliged to run out of the court ?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

hardcopy wrote:Hang on a minute folks. The scuttling judge is a new one, I thought they were obliged to run out of the court ?
The Bumper Compendium of Imaginary Laws now includes four approved variations for Judges who rule against OPCA arguments - run, scuttle, creep and flee.

There is no term for cases where the OPCA argument is successful, the situation hasn't yet arisen.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Over on "trial by social media" is Steve spy in court.
He is asking if Oldham Council funds terrorism. I wonder if they do, haven't watched it all yet, and sorry, don't know how to post link
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

hardcopy wrote:Over on "trial by social media" is Steve spy in court.
He is asking if Oldham Council funds terrorism. I wonder if they do, haven't watched it all yet, and sorry, don't know how to post link
It's here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msNihH8VO6Q

The recorded discussion takes place in a waiting area only. One young council representative, but he acquits himself well and keeps his cool with a crowd of OPCA oddballs. To be fair, Spyboy is fairly civil for most of it.

Unfortunately the court wasn't able to progress the hearing to conclusion, so Spyboy has been adjourned to 11 Sep. Spyboy's version is that the council representative didn't bring necessary papers and was condemned in strong terms by the court. That seems unlikely to me.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
hardcopy wrote:Over on "trial by social media" is Steve spy in court.
It's here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msNihH8VO6Q

The recorded discussion takes place in a waiting area only. One young council representative, but he acquits himself well and keeps his cool with a crowd of OPCA oddballs. To be fair, Spyboy is fairly civil for most of it.

Unfortunately the court wasn't able to progress the hearing to conclusion, so Spyboy has been adjourned to 11 Sep. Spyboy's version is that the council representative didn't bring necessary papers and was condemned in strong terms by the court. That seems unlikely to me.
Thanks for posting the link mate. Yes, it all seemed very civilised, but the date of the new hearing is going to cause some hysteria....sept. 11th
Bones

Post by Bones »

BREAKING NEWS !!!!1!!!

From the failed attempt to reclaim the property previously known as Castle Crawford

GUY TAYLOR WITH A PINT SHOCKER !!!!!1!!!!

fat frank

Post by fat frank »

prob give him more time to pay before they send him jail
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

fat frank wrote:prob give him more time to pay before they send him jail
To the best of my knowledge, the maximum prison sentence for 'trespass' is just 6 months.

A court fine could be imposed but the 'pre sentence' report would need to first examine his 'means' (financial). If he is working, a fine could be imposed. If claiming benefits, a fine court also be imposed and an order made that payment is deducted by means of an attachment against benefits. If he has no income, I would assume that the only sentence could either be a committal or suspended committal.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Bungle wrote: If he has no income, I would assume that the only sentence could either be a committal or suspended committal.
Is there a posibility of some type of community service if that is the case?

Peace
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

bmxninja357 wrote:
Bungle wrote: If he has no income, I would assume that the only sentence could either be a committal or suspended committal.
Is there a posibility of some type of community service if that is the case?
Peace
ninj
Now that would be interesting
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

No doubt he'd pop on his 'Peacekeeper' sweat shirt and declare that his 'community service'.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Bungle wrote:To the best of my knowledge, the maximum prison sentence for 'trespass' is just 6 months.
I'll settle for that.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

at least why he is in jail, he hopefully wont cost any one there home
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

i guess community service would be the opposite mof what he is used to. normally he puts trash on the street and with community service your often picking up trash on the street.

peace
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

bmxninja357 wrote:i guess community service would be the opposite mof what he is used to. normally he puts trash on the street and with community service your often picking up trash on the street.

peace
ninj
Never done "Community Service". I wouldn't know.
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Bungle wrote:
To the best of my knowledge, the maximum prison sentence for 'trespass' is just 6 months.

A court fine could be imposed but the 'pre sentence' report would need to first examine his 'means' (financial). If he is working, a fine could be imposed. If claiming benefits, a fine court also be imposed and an order made that payment is deducted by means of an attachment against benefits. If he has no income, I would assume that the only sentence could either be a committal or suspended committal.
Hot off the press and from a 'very reliable' source:

This morning at Hereford Magistrate Court Guy Taylor had the following sentence imposed against him:

12 month Community Order

150 hours of community work

Restraining Order not to go near Bodenham Manor or its owner (Mr Davies

£1,000 Fine.
TUCO said to me:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Bungle wrote:
Bungle wrote:

Hot off the press and from a 'very reliable' source:

This morning at Hereford Magistrate Court Guy Taylor had the following sentence imposed against him:

12 month Community Order

150 hours of community work

Restraining Order not to go near Bodenham Manor or its owner (Mr Davies

£1,000 Fine.

Be interesting to see how he deals with the fine, that's how many pints in UK money?
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol: