The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by Jeffrey »

Skeleton wrote:Total stab in the dark, but I believe she is not from the UK, I have not mentioned it up to now but maybe they have cottoned onto the fact that if she is in on a non-permanent visa and is found guilty of an offence, immigration may well review her status, they certainly would in Australia. Maybe that is the reason for the sudden panic.
Sick of these immigrants coming to the UK and causing havoc. :naughty:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Skeleton wrote:Total stab in the dark, but I believe she is not from the UK, I have not mentioned it up to now but maybe they have cottoned onto the fact that if she is in on a non-permanent visa and is found guilty of an offence, immigration may well review her status, they certainly would in Australia. Maybe that is the reason for the sudden panic.
If true then there would be a certain poetic justice to it

http://roguemale.org/2014/12/14/myth-mu ... #more-1252
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

A quick google suggests that the name has an association with Poland, though whether it's one person or many is impossible for me to tell. If she is Polish, then she would have the automatic right to live and work in the UK and deporting her, even for committing an offence, is problematic. It is possible to deport a European national if they have committed a serious offence, or it can be shown that they are a threat to public policy, public security or public health, but I suspect the burden of proof would be quite high there and would not be met by a single, relatively minor, offence.

It is, of course, quite possible that she was given the impression that the matter would be dropped, but has now been advised that the case is proceeding. While not technically restarting matters, it may feel that way to individual.

Other speculation as to what this could refer to may be straying into matters that might be raised for consideration in court and so, I suspect, should be approached with caution at the moment.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Forsyth wrote:
A quick google suggests that the name has an association with Poland, though whether it's one person or many is impossible for me to tell. If she is Polish, then she would have the automatic right to live and work in the UK and deporting her, even for committing an offence, is problematic. It is possible to deport a European national if they have committed a serious offence, or it can be shown that they are a threat to public policy, public security or public health, but I suspect the burden of proof would be quite high there and would not be met by a single, relatively minor, offence.

It is, of course, quite possible that she was given the impression that the matter would be dropped, but has now been advised that the case is proceeding. While not technically restarting matters, it may feel that way to individual.

Other speculation as to what this could refer to may be straying into matters that might be raised for consideration in court and so, I suspect, should be approached with caution at the moment.
Ok thanks, our immigration is thankfully a lot more restrictive. Example Australian citizen marries foreign national does not buy automatic right of entry. You have to "prove" the relationship is genuine, and they want to see e-mails, letters etc. You also had to be off-shore when you applied at one time but thats been dropped now.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Skeleton wrote: Ok thanks, our immigration is thankfully a lot more restrictive. Example Australian citizen marries foreign national does not buy automatic right of entry. You have to "prove" the relationship is genuine, and they want to see e-mails, letters etc. You also had to be off-shore when you applied at one time but thats been dropped now.
We are that restrictive with citizens from outside the EU area, but with the Shengen agreement in place you can pretty much travel across most of mainland Europe without needing to show a passport or go through border controls.
Warning may contain traces of nut
NG3

Post by NG3 »

PeanutGallery wrote: We are that restrictive with citizens from outside the EU area, but with the Shengen agreement in place you can pretty much travel across most of mainland Europe without needing to show a passport or go through border controls.
I have a nephew who commutes from Germany to Holland every day for work, with no thoughts of border controls, or passports.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote: We are that restrictive with citizens from outside the EU area, but with the Shengen agreement in place you can pretty much travel across most of mainland Europe without needing to show a passport or go through border controls.
I have a nephew who commutes from Germany to Holland every day for work, with no thoughts of border controls, or passports.
I have an American friend who loved Scotland after visiting on holiday, she is lets say well over 21 but got a visa that allowed her entry and undertook a History degree focused on Scotland. She then got a job as a tour guide at a famous battlefield, all agreed with the authorities. She unexpectedly was then told her Visa was being cancelled and she had to leave because the job she got could be done by a UK citizen, the real stinger was though she was issued with a no return penalty which she has since successfully had removed. Funny old world, MODS apologies fir thread drift.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

My wife still lives in America.

We don't go out to dinner together very often.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

NG3 wrote:
I travelled from Germany to Holland last year, and it was difficult to know that you had crossed any border at all until the road directions changed language.
The UK is outside the Shengan zone so we still need passports.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Yes, can we get back on topic please people. Like where's the final account statement from B&B?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

In the loft with the rest of the paperwork?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Yes, can we get back on topic please people. Like where's the final account statement from B&B?
It's going to be such a dilemma for them when they do get it, they'll want the sympathy of the sycophants, but know it will lead to general hilarity on here, what to do, what to do :snicker:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

I wonder if rent a mob will have a whip round? Can't see them raising the required 5 zeros though.
guilty

Post by guilty »

From Amanda's ETFOTB:
a guy whos very awake to whats going on n stood up to the system has been victimised for it & now homeless in scotland, kept away from his children with no family or friends.
Hes alienated from his kids due to his beliefs about the government
is currently in a squat n often victimised n evicted by police
noticed his story is same as many iv spoke to that when find self on the truth seeking path, myself included, when your family & friends think your crazy.
But will that deter anyone from the 'truth seeking path'?
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
guilty

Post by guilty »

Tom Crawford ETFOTB says:
Update on New's of the Unlawful eviction in Wandsworth, London: Bailiffs have taken the property and Dragutin was arrested he has now been released and we are trying to contact him for more new's
Was Tom once employed as a grocer? https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/greengro ... apostrophe
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

guilty wrote:Tom Crawford ETFOTB says:
Update on New's of the Unlawful eviction in Wandsworth, London: Bailiffs have taken the property and Dragutin was arrested he has now been released and we are trying to contact him for more new's
Was Tom once employed as a grocer? https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/greengro ... apostrophe
Another great victory for Freetards on the land, their campaign slogan should be "With our help you get evicted, 100% Guaranteed service or you get your money back"

Keep em coming Freetards.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Skeleton wrote:
Another great victory for Freetards on the land, their campaign slogan should be "With our help you get evicted, 100% Guaranteed service and you won't get any money back"

Fixed it for you.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Skeleton wrote:

Another great victory for Freetards on the land, their campaign slogan should be "With our help you get evicted, 100% Guaranteed service and you won't get any money back"

Fixed it for you.
Yes agreed, mine was wine induced, yours is much better.
Thank you.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Has Jay Brad been released ?

Jay Brad Bradley
7 hrs
Guess who's back or am I back......
Like Comment
48 people like this.
Comments
Peter Hewson
Peter Hewson Hello j
Like · Reply · 7 hrs
Tahir Khan
Tahir Khan Welcome back bro x
Like · Reply · 2 · 7 hrs
David Lewis
David Lewis Welcome mate
Like · Reply · 7 hrs
Glenn Atkins
Glenn Atkins Welcome back
Like · Reply · 7 hrs
Carl Colbys-Grandpa Hickman
Carl Colbys-Grandpa Hickman Glad you're out if you are????
Like · Reply · 7 hrs
Rhys Oakes
Rhys Oakes you're about to get like raped by fb
Like · Reply · 2 · 7 hrs
Amanda Jam-Baa Doyle
Amanda Jam-Baa Doyle Pahahahaa
Like · Reply · 1 · 7 hrs
Rhys Oakes
Rhys Oakes great! now I get all this cunts notifications. Welcome back ego.
Like · Reply · 1 · 7 hrs
Amanda Jam-Baa Doyle
Amanda Jam-Baa Doyle Hahahaha was just gonna say that myself....
Like · Reply · 2 · 7 hrs

Jay Brad Bradley
Jay Brad Bradley But am I actually back or is it a hacker?
Like · Reply · 2 · 7 hrs
Simon Carter
Simon Carter Velcom
Like · Reply · 7 hrs
Jay Brad Bradley
Jay Brad Bradley Dum dum dum
Like · Reply · 1 · 7 hrs
Amanda Jam-Baa Doyle
Amanda Jam-Baa Doyle We'll who'd have thought it welcome back comrade
Like · Reply · 1 · 7 hrs
Tahir Khan
Tahir Khan It's you bigman
Like · Reply · 7 hrs
Merle Casey Mckay
Merle Casey Mckay
Like · Reply · 7 hrs
Glenn Atkins
Glenn Atkins Get Candice to confirm
Like · Reply · 1 · 7 hrs
Tahir Khan
Tahir Khan Stop fucking teasing everyone
Like · Reply · 1 · 7 hrs
Debbie Thomas
Debbie Thomas Welcome back
Like · Reply · 7 hrs
Rhys Oakes
Rhys Oakes he's back he's just sent me a naked photo
Like · Reply · 3 · 7 hrs
Jay Brad Bradley
Jay Brad Bradley I could be a troll incarnate
Like · Reply · 7 hrs
David Lewis
David Lewis Maybe it's him maybe it's a hacker or maybe it's me hacked his account
Like · Reply · 7 hrs · Edited
Tahir Khan
Tahir Khan Ok, not sure now
Like · Reply · 7 hrs
Rhys Oakes
Rhys Oakes with his dick in a sheeps mouth
Like · Reply · 4 · 7 hrs
Jay Brad Bradley
Jay Brad Bradley Maybe it's me
Like · Reply · 1 · 7 hrs
Jay Brad Bradley
Jay Brad Bradley Or is it you
Like · Reply · 1 · 7 hrs
Guy Birkinshaw
Guy Birkinshaw Who knows lol wb
Like · Reply · 7 hrs
David Park
David Park Nice to see the name and u bk lad
Like · Reply · 1 · 7 hrs
Sue Emmerson
Sue Emmerson Aah great Jay pleased they saw sense smile emoticon
Like · Reply · 7 hrs
Jay Brad Bradley
Jay Brad Bradley Maybe I Grassed them all up and I got let go
Like · Reply · 3 · 7 hrs
Brett Slipper
Brett Slipper Dick in a Sheeps mouth trying become next pm after David Cameron
Like · Reply · 4 · 7 hrs
Terence Taylor
Terence Taylor
Like · Reply · 7 hrs
Stella Ridgway
Stella Ridgway Welcome back
Like · Reply · 7 hrs
Doug Wrightson
Doug Wrightson I've been thru it, glad your back
Like · Reply · 6 hrs
Tee Justanumber
Tee Justanumber Welcome back hun
Like · Reply · 6 hrs
Russell Walsh
Russell Walsh A up Jay, back to fight the good fight
Like · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs
Hayley Grzadka
Hayley Grzadka Welcome home Jay.....hope you've enjoyed your stay via HMP leasure ... kept leaving fb messages in the hope your family was picking up the pieces.... Back in Law school for a yr to finish off where I left off in '98... just totting up how many 'ACTS and RIGHTS' you were denied. Now where's my Pro Bono forms...... wink emoticon x
Like · Reply · 8 mins · Edited
Hayley Grzadka
Hayley Grzadka Ps... just out in time for the VW scandal lol......
Like · Reply · 8 mins
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

O'Deira is back and he wants help, i think he himself needs help if the attach affidavit is anything to go by.
Michael O'Deira uploaded a file.
16 hrs

Re the events of 02 July 2015: if there is anyone who is sufficiently inspired to write their own personal account of what happened, what they witnessed and experienced first-hand for themselves, then please write it in the form of an affidavit (example attached) and contact me via personal message if you would agree to it being entered into the malicious proceedings against Tom and Monika as evidence of the unlawful actions of any and all those men falsely acting as constables. If you are willing to assist but unable to complete it by tomorrow, then please let me know.

Many thanks, good people
https://word.office.live.com/wv/WordVie ... I+word.doc

His attached affidavit is the work of someone who clearly belongs on another planet, stunning in its allegation's and hilarious im many many places. Guess what the warrant also get's a mention! :haha: :haha: :haha: