Danny riley's latest pleadings

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Dezcad wrote:
Dr. Caligari wrote:
Too bad Riley didn't ask for any explanation of the answers.
Too bad for Riley that there are no interrogatories under the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure.
I think he's operating under the "Jurious Spurious Rules of Criminal Procedure". Those Rules are quite flexible in that "sovereigns" can make them up as they go along and require the "servant" government to answer. :wink:
One of the advantages of "Jurious Spurious" is it sets up the case for a charge of judicial corruption. "The Court's corrupt and won't hear the law!" Etc.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Dr. Caligari wrote:Too bad for Riley that there are no interrogatories under the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure.
I think he was just trying to be civil.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

LPC wrote:
I think he was just trying to be civil.
drum rolllll tadadadumpt!
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

He takes pro se to new depths.

I wonder how many years will have to elapse before federal judges decide to stop the kid-glove handling of delusional TP clowns who cause them and their clerks to waste incredible amounts of time bending over backwards to accomodate idiocy and rubbish.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Dezcad wrote: I think he's operating under the "Jurious Spurious Rules of Criminal Procedure". Those Rules are quite flexible in that "sovereigns" can make them up as they go along and require the "servant" government to answer. :wink:
Sounds like a kids breakfast cereal. Maybe he got his legal ideas off the back of the box...
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Imalawman wrote:
Dezcad wrote: I think he's operating under the "Jurious Spurious Rules of Criminal Procedure". Those Rules are quite flexible in that "sovereigns" can make them up as they go along and require the "servant" government to answer. :wink:
Sounds like a kids breakfast cereal. Maybe he got his legal ideas off the back of the box...
[jingle]
Jurious
Suprious
Don't settle for Cheerios
Jurious
Spurious
Go ahead and take a bite
[/jingle]

[announcer]Chock full of broken class and razor wire, it's just what you need to wake you up in the morning. So kids, before you grab that same old sugar and oat based cereal to accompany your double mocha latte swirl, remember that nothing goes better with coffee than the taste of your own blood![/quote]

[jingle]
Jurious
Suprious
Don't settle for Cheerios
Jurious
Spurious
Go ahead and take a bite
[/jingle]
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Imalawman wrote:
I think you are giving him way too much credit...and slandering cereal makers in the process.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

You can hear a phone interview with the Juris Spurios himself at the Daniel J. Riley Legal Defense blog:

http://danrileyld.blogspot.com/
gezco

Post by gezco »

Dezcad wrote:You can hear a phone interview with the Juris Spurios himself at the Daniel J. Riley Legal Defense blog:

http://danrileyld.blogspot.com/
What a moron. He really likes to use double negatives. It that his out?
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

For the latest, cover your keyboards and see

His court-appointed attorney still wants to withdraw. So Riley filed a motion to have the court make the attorney stop harrassing him.

So, Riley is now DEMANDING to be his own council [sic] and for the trial to be held in the appropriate district.

Habeas Corpus was DENIED

And in closing from
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Open Letter to the Quatloos.com Judges of All Things Fraudulent
Dear Quatloos.com,

I wouldn't give you a "Quatloos" for your arm chair pontifications. I think you should spend more time watching archived episodes of "Star Trek" instead of impeaching others who, as mere indigent peasants, would dare to stand up to the Leviathan and present a challenge to its authority. I recommend you stick to opining about your founders' bailiwick on how to protect ones' financial assets in a fiat based financial system.

Sure, Daniel is far from perfect and not nearly as well resourced as the Plaintiff, but at least he has the brass to say enough is enough.

In closing, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. The arm chair generals are many and the peanut gallery is large but the floor of the Coliseum only has a few Gladiators in the contest. Daniel J. Riley is a modern day Spartacus, on the other hand, the Quatloos.com judges remind me of the Patricii of antiquity.

Kyrie Eleison

Posted by Bill Riley
Imalawman
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Nikki wrote:from
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Open Letter to the Quatloos.com Judges of All Things Fraudulent
Dear Quatloos.com,

I wouldn't give you a "Quatloos" for your arm chair pontifications. I think you should spend more time watching archived episodes of "Star Trek" instead of impeaching others who, as mere indigent peasants, would dare to stand up to the Leviathan and present a challenge to its authority. I recommend you stick to opining about your founders' bailiwick on how to protect ones' financial assets in a fiat based financial system.

Sure, Daniel is far from perfect and not nearly as well resourced as the Plaintiff, but at least he has the brass to say enough is enough.

In closing, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. The arm chair generals are many and the peanut gallery is large but the floor of the Coliseum only has a few Gladiators in the contest. Daniel J. Riley is a modern day Spartacus, on the other hand, the Quatloos.com judges remind me of the Patricii of antiquity.

Kyrie Eleison

Posted by Bill Riley
For those that aren't familiar with greek (or aren't catholic) - it translates to "Lord, have mercy" - how fitting. It really should be Daniel's rallying cry.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown

Post by . »

Kyrie Eleison

Posted by Bill Riley
Perhaps Kyrie is also imprisoned.

YOU WILL represent me, I tell ya, YOU WILL! You can't withdraw! YOU WILL represent me! And stop harrassing me!
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

So tell us Brother Bill,

How close were you and your dog walker brother prior to his arrest?

Just how much is Danny finking to the Feds this time?

Why is Danny finking when he doesn't have a lawyer to help him cut a deal?
Demo.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Everybody say his own
Kyrie Eleison
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

So tell us Brother Bill,
Bill will be on the Jack Blood show on WTPRN around 4:00PM Eastern today (10/23).

http://www.wtprn.com/listen.shtml
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

Daniel J. Riley is a modern day Spartacus...
I'm Spartacus!
"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis
Imalawman

Post by Imalawman »

Cpt Banjo wrote:
Daniel J. Riley is a modern day Spartacus...
I'm Spartacus!
No, I'm Spartacus!

Post by . »

I'm Spartacus
Spurious Juridicus rules. If he has his properly executed oath of office.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

So Riley filed a motion to have the court make the attorney stop harrassing him.
No, Riley filed a motion to stop the attorney from harrassing the defendant, a legal fiction known as DANNY RILEY. Maybe the attorney's conversations with DANNY RILEY are keeping Danny Riley awake.
Last edited by Quixote on Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

It's actually the OTHER voices that are keeping Danny Riley awake.

Just for you, Danny -- red ink.