What they found at the Brown house

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

An Ed Brown supporter wrote:
Just a suggestion, take a deep breath and allow that feeling of hoplessness [sic] to wash over you. Put a timer on and sit with it for fifteen minutes, then let it go!!!!! [ . . . ]

I guarantee you that the feeling of uselessness and hoplessness [sic] will disapear [sic] and you will feel new energy and ideas come through to help with their support.
OK, now open your eyes and, with your new ideas and energy, face reality, tax protester . . .

OK, now let that feeling of hopelessness and uselessness wash over you again . . .
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Another idea on this quote from the Brown supporter:
that the feeling of uselessness and hoplessness [sic] will disapear [sic]and you will feel new energy and ideas come through to help with their support.
Here's what you do, tax protesters: Get with Shaun Kranish and get him to tell you where the eeb'l gub'mint stores those machines that control hurricanes and fronts and other weather phenomena, find the location, break in and steal one of those machines, crank it up and hurl a hurricane or two! Surely a machine that can create, deflect or destroy a hurricane can stop those eeb'l gub'mint revenoors from collecting that nasty ol' income tax!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

that feeling of hoplessness
There's a good reason for that.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

that feeling of hoplessness
Really bad beer.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Or ber.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Cpt Banjo wrote:
One of the suggestions I give you is that you have pen, paper, envelope and stamps ready for you to write some letters to some of our innocent six, Ed, Elaine, Danny, Carino, Jason, or Bob, who are in jail at this time.
We can only hope that pretty soon there'll be so many TP's in jail that the rest of the chowderheads won't be able to afford the postage for all the letters.
It really concerns me that they're actually using the postal system.

"USA FIRST-CLASS FOREVER" is an ingenious ploy I came up with while in Maui with seven of the finest interns. Sadly, six passed on from exhaustion. The seventh has been muttering incoherently on LH, oddly enough.

Ahem, first of all, on the stamp's face, it clearly establishes UNITED STATES OF AMERICA jurisidiction, which is subservient to the Illuminati (the clue is "First Class" because we never travel business/economy), and you are submitting forever. Your immortal soul is ours. Give up now. The Liberty Bell is prominently displayed, and because I ordered it be cracked on Washington's birthday in 1846, it symbolizes how the Illuminati have touched every part of your lives.

Additionally, those of you who enjoy anagrams may have noticed the many clues we've left regarding future shows of dominance over you (you have to drop the A in USA since it superfluous anyway):
Surface Lovers Firsts - Yes, militant tree hugging hippies will be the first to go.
Visceral Surfers Soft - We'll go easy on surfers who operate mainly on instinct and emotion. Mostly because they make operational breeding material.
Cleavers Offs Sirs Rut - Sir Ruts of the world, be on the look out for guys named Cleaver. And don't think no one named Rut has been knighted. We've ensured that they have. After all, we own the Queen of England.
Rovers Stuffs Eclairs - It was an experiment gone bad, but we're more than happy to repeat it in your backyard should you piss me off enough.
Surface Revs Florists - Ever seen a florist run really really fast? You will.
There are more, of course, but I'm not authorized to release them at this time.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

grixit wrote:Geesh, it's a wonder someone didn't blow their hand off making all those bombs!
Most of the stuff on that list is extremely stable under normal handling conditions. You could probably hit Tannerite with a hammer and it will not go off. Other than a blasting cap or a bullet from high power rifle, not much will set it off. Normal (Smokeless) gun powder is not technically an explosive, but just burns really, really fast. While it ignites easily, unless it is contained (like in a cartridge or perhaps a sealed pipe, it is extremely safe (much safer than gasoline).

Black powder is probably the most dangerous thing on that list. It is a genuine explosive and history teaches us that it can be made into bombs rather easily. The black powder "grenade" goes back hundreds of years. Would rate black powder as safer to have around than gasoline, but not the safest of things to have in large quantities in the house.

Most of this stuff can be purchased at a normal gun store.
Agent Observer

Post by Agent Observer »

Maybe I'm just jaded, but I swear this is how I read this comment the first time through. I had to read it again to see my mistake...
Just a suggestion, take a deep breath and allow that feeling of hoplessness to wash over you. Put a timer on and sit with it for fifteen minutes, then let it go!!!!! Get up and do the next indictable thing...
(emphasis and change added)
gezco

Post by gezco »

grixit wrote:Geesh, it's a wonder someone didn't blow their hand off making all those bombs!
It is really amazing that no one has gotten hurt. It’s also hard to believe, with all the guns and IED’s laying around, that no one used one to shoot and/or blow up Ed.