Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by Dr. Caligari »

It is indeed a fine work, both for it's clarity of moral vision and also for the astonishing hypocrisy which allowed this great declaration to co-exist with slavery, and with the denial of suffrage to women.
Point well taken as to the hypocrisy; Thomas Jefferson, the principal author, was himself a slave owner. But the beauty of the prose and the clarity of the moral vision made the Declaration an important rallying point for those who later tried to bring America closer to its ideals, as in the Gettysburg Address (1863):
Abraham Lincoln wrote:Fourscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Yes, i've always said that the founders' words were much better than their persons.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

grixit wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 9:09 pm Yes, i've always said that the founders' words were much better than their persons.
Indeed they were, but I still consider The Constitutional Convention was one of the greatest assemblies of political minds in history. (and I got suspended in the 7th grade for insisting quite correctly to my history teacher that Thomas Jefferson didn't write The Constitution, because he was in France at the time. They told me with a straight face that even when a teacher might be wrong I shouldn't correct them just to make them look foolish. I said they were making themselves look foolish and that was it, I was out....)

The Gettysburg Address, since you brought it up, was delivered less than 400 yards from the Eastern Well Armed Bunker Complex, and I often take Chili Dog on walks (patrols) of the National Cemetery when I'm in town.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by hucknallred »

I couldn't bear to watch this with sound. This is from the Birmingham meet where they lobbied the bobby after the building seizure fell through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ok_wg9 ... e=youtu.be
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I could not bear to watch it at all after a few seconds. Is the one with a pony tail long enough for a full sized horse, Mr. Robinson? He is supposed to have had a debilitating disease for 20 years? It does not seem to be very efficient.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Looks like the FB is ending

"Good morning constitutional protectors......

I will most likely be leaving this forum before the end of the month and going over to our website;

http://www.practicallawfuldissent.co.uk/

Any posts, files etc that I created which you may wish to download, I would advise that you do so soon....when you leave FB your posts go with it from what I have seen.

The website will be a good place to start afresh. we still use the fact that Article 61 of the Magna Carta was invoked and the reasons behind it to defend ourselves from aiding and abetting crimes of the state. We have progressed in that department however, we have lawful excuse to not abide by the states demands simply because High Treason IS blatantly being committed by our so called political representatives and, compounded by British Police.

There is no harm in creating an Oath of allegiance to the barons because doing so is still the correct thing to do according to common law, since the barons are impotent we do not look toward them for direction, we stand above the barons anyway, the people are sovereign and the barons acted (however naively) for the sovereign people when they invoked Article 61. Despite them using the Bill of Rights they also used Magna Carta and the Coronation Oath to prove why the Treaty of Nice was treasonous to sign and ratify. Its invocation still applies with errors accepted.

The Practicl Lawful Dissent movement is here to help others who wish to use the truth under common law, in order to provide lawfule excuse as to why you cannot aid and abet its demands. You can take it as far as you like, you can always pay up or comply under duress of circumstances, that way you will NOT have accepted liability and would someday (soon I trust) have a claim against the exortion or illegal demands being made upon you.

We are a movement that also has a proposal to remedy the situation. It all comes down to one basic fact that treason is being committed, and there are no proper courts apart from the ones the people are creating themselves. This one fact allows all of the crimes of the state to continue. A properly convened jury today would denounce 99% of present day government statutes because they are unconstitutional / illegal.

The ONLY ones blocking us from sorting this mess out are the police. They are the gatekeepers otherwise I would have had Blair, Brown, Thatcher, Camoron, Major etc etc on the stand years ago with the evidence I provided to police....all of our processes (successful or not) have always fallen onto a police sergeants desk at the end of the day.....and they do nothiong why?...because they are more afraid of their superiors than the people that they are sup[posed to serve...we need to reverse that in a peaceful manner, and we can if enough of us are prepared to take action to demand that they stop ignoring the evidence.

Its a fundamental necessity for people to be truthful, especially the police!!....why aren't we outraged?...could it be because of the lithium they are allegedly spraying in the skies?

Anyway...please come over to our website its free... although we will ask for a small donation from time to time just to keep the site up and running...an account can be made completely transparent, any excess could be agreed upon by the group as to how it can be used....enjoy the sunshine (if you can), where did the deep blue sky go?!!"
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Disco dancing Dave, with the same rhetoric.

When’s he starting his pub job? He did mention about getting a job?

Maybe he could team up with the Baron?

Start a cooking show?

“How to cook constitutionally!”

AkA- eating for free when you’re broke.
longdog

Post by longdog »

"Its a fundamental necessity for people to be truthful, especially the police!!....why aren't we outraged?...could it be because of the lithium they are allegedly spraying in the skies?"

Clearly the same rule applies to Dismal Dave's theories as applies to Daily Mail headlines. If they end in a question mark the answer is "No".

I'm tempted to do the maths and work out just how much lithium would have to be sprayed at 30,000ft to administer a clinically significant dose to people on the ground but I'm fairly confident that the final figure would be multiple zeros on the wrong side of credible.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 12:47 pm "Its a fundamental necessity for people to be truthful, especially the police!!....why aren't we outraged?...could it be because of the lithium they are allegedly spraying in the skies?"

Clearly the same rule applies to Dismal Dave's theories as applies to Daily Mail headlines. If they end in a question mark the answer is "No".

I'm tempted to do the maths and work out just how much lithium would have to be sprayed at 30,000ft to administer a clinically significant dose to people on the ground but I'm fairly confident that the final figure would be multiple zeros on the wrong side of credible.
Well here is a good starting point LD-

https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/soun ... etals.html
longdog

Post by longdog »

Interesting but I fear irrelevant when we're talking about lithium chemtrails.

To do the maths we need to know the volume of the mass of air above the UK (assuming we're not doing the whole world) up to a height of about 5 miles, the number of aircraft engaged in chemtrailing, the capacity of said aircraft, the chance of the lithium reaching the surface, the amount of lithiated air inhaled by the sheeple, the absorption rate of said lithiated air, and the clinically significant dose for inhaled lithium.

Either that or we need to know why they aren't just putting it in the water where nobody would see. :snicker:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

If we're appealing to "doing the maths" then there is a far simpler equation at work here.

I'll be very generous and attribute 10,000 to their cause (although 100 complete loons seems to be closer to the actual number). This is 0.02% of the adult population. I agree. The people are Sovereign… all 99.98% of us!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 3:57 pm If we're appealing to "doing the maths" then there is a far simpler equation at work here.

I'll be very generous and attribute 10,000 to their cause (although 100 complete loons seems to be closer to the actual number). This is 0.02% of the adult population. I agree. The people are Sovereign… all 99.98% of us!
Much fun to be had listing minorities that outnumber them by a huge margin... Diabetics, gay people, Jews, bus drivers and clay pigeon shooters... I'm not sure if they'd be outnumbered by diabetic, gay, bus driving Jewish clay pigeon shooters but I wouldn't be surprised :mrgreen:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

This one won't end well with PLD legal team providing the advice

"Please can anyone shed any light on this it would be much appreciated. So in 2010 silly me stopped paying my mortgage that I was only two years into due to being made redundant from my job due to credit crunch that started in 2008.. now in 2018 moorcroft collections agency has now took over and demanded £47,000. So today I asked them for all signed paperwork and all genuine paperwork from when I took out the mortgage...they said there is no way they can provide this because it's been ten years.. where do I stand on telling them for me to pay anything I need them to send me all the documents"

Then crabbie let's something slip

"John Bradshaw I'm going through something similar with mortgages, I had 10 and stopped paying them all in September last year. I'm going the common law court route and have a possession claim from natwest going to the county court next month for my home, I'll let you know how it goes."

I think we all know how it'll go....
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 6:39 pm This one won't end well with PLD legal team providing the advice

"Please can anyone shed any light on this it would be much appreciated. So in 2010 silly me stopped paying my mortgage that I was only two years into due to being made redundant from my job due to credit crunch that started in 2008.. now in 2018 moorcroft collections agency has now took over and demanded £47,000. So today I asked them for all signed paperwork and all genuine paperwork from when I took out the mortgage...they said there is no way they can provide this because it's been ten years.. where do I stand on telling them for me to pay anything I need them to send me all the documents"

"John Bradshaw I'm going through something similar with mortgages, I had 10 and stopped paying them all in September last year. I'm going the common law court route and have a possession claim from natwest going to the county court next month for my home, I'll let you know how it goes."

I assume the questioner has long since either abandoned or been evicted from the property and not been able to buy another so if he's of modest means his best course is probably bankruptcy.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

longdog wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 6:53 pm
SteveUK wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 6:39 pm This one won't end well with PLD legal team providing the advice

I assume the questioner has long since either abandoned or been evicted from the property and not been able to buy another so if he's of modest means his best course is probably bankruptcy.
Nonsense. He needs to sell it to a mate for a quid, keep breaking in, lease it back and get Ya I know on the case.

It must be true because I've seen it on you tube
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 3:07 pm Interesting but I fear irrelevant when we're talking about lithium chemtrails.

To do the maths we need to know the volume of the mass of air above the UK (assuming we're not doing the whole world) up to a height of about 5 miles, the number of aircraft engaged in chemtrailing, the capacity of said aircraft, the chance of the lithium reaching the surface, the amount of lithiated air inhaled by the sheeple, the absorption rate of said lithiated air, and the clinically significant dose for inhaled lithium.

Either that or we need to know why they aren't just putting it in the water where nobody would see. :snicker:
The shady world of the NWO has come up with an over elaborate plan, and is going to allow the leaked “How to Kill 6.5 Billion people, for Dummies”, to do the rounds on the internet out of shear incompetence!

And they would have got away with it, if wasn’t for those meddling PLDers.
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:19 pm The shady world of the NWO has come up with an over elaborate plan
Why do they ALWAYS do that?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:23 pm
JimUk1 wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:19 pm The shady world of the NWO has come up with an over elaborate plan

It’s never as fun when you have the worlds gold supply to use up, planning a doomsday scheme.

You could create those 5g brain sizzling machines that kill you very, very, very (still waiting) slowly.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:23 pm

But I’ve always loved the fact the illuminati have near infinite resources.....

Still cant beat a kid on his PC in his bedroom :thinking:

Or Dave with his paper notices.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

The business about the eight year old mortgage sounds as if it might be worth checking if the new claim is in fact statute barred, as it may be with over 6 years and no recovery activity. We simply do not know and will probably never know but the person involved needs to consult a qualified adviser, they may have a grain of hope over the £47,000.
One possible scenario is that the house was reposessed, sold at a loss by the lender, common enough in the circumstances, and now the collection agency has bought this old loss as a debt and is trying to enforce on it.

This person is in really serious need of some good advice, and to shun the PLDers.